South Africa? White western men, please ask me anything politics related

Hello, it's me Astra Kruger. I talk to white western men only.
>And no. South Americans are not white, they are not allowed to talk to me.
I am not going to church today. because we are busy with exams here at UFS (Free State University)

i don't like the SA expats here. Ask them to come back

Ok, i will. My people prefer Australia anyways

White American here. You white supremacist, Apartheid racist cock suckers deserve all of this. Go fuck yourself. Get out of Africa, but you aren't welcome in fhe USA.
I hope you all burn.

Fuck you nigger lover! We'll trade you for him.

No. Youre not white. Youre a hispanian or a negro or a Italien-american

Would you rather have Kaffirs come instead of Boers?

If you are White, and speak English your kin should be welcomed here. I have relatives in South Africa and I worry about them.

>Would you rather have Kaffirs come instead of Boers?
how about N E I T H E R

>Astra
Headlights or GFTO?

Do you like Gork more, then Mork, or Mork more then Gork?

You definitely aren't a White Nationalist then from what I can tell.

>it's me Astra Kruger

and who the hell is astra kruger?

Indeed. The white race must welcome its own and purge the land of the other tribes.

I think many would relocate with our blessing and assistance. Those who refuse...well...

>not going to church because you have exams, but wasting your time on a Tibetan cabinet building image board
And you think you're worthy of a white man's precious seed

I speak both Afrikaans and English. Your country is boring and has many mexican looking people. The ones you call maori

You sound like a raging bitch

Verkrampte mense!!

no I'm a Anglo Nationalist

I am a girl. Just a girl. Asweet girl

Why are you such a nigger?

does the average white afrikaner realize what is going on?
would your people be ready to leave if necessary?

>no thanks
>no thanks
>no thanks

yeah, wearing tshirts so you wont get your farm sieged, that is prime lifestyle material, also dont take shit to based new zealand, their colonists 10000x better

Fake flags are not allowed. How do we know that you're not some non-white from South America hiding behind that fake flag?

Gaan kerk toe pieter, jou rolspeel as n meisie werk nie jou verkrampte drol

Yes. Everyone is aware that we are in danger. No. Only us the young ones will be able to leave. The older people will be trapped

Sorry, I'm a burger and yes I'm white of Anglo/German descent not some nigger/spic. Happy?

I’m white, have a white wife and three white children. Most of my friends are white. I find all of this white nationalism boring and stupid.

You’re a white narcissist saying look at me on an image board instead of having children as you are supposed to. Who has done more for their race

Hahaha. Lol. Get a life poepel

The problem with the Kaffirs is that they would not allow your people to leave peacefully. They want your people killed. The negro has no empathy for human (or even animal) life.

Go and spend time with your imaginary white children then. Abbos are not welcome here. Go and sniff your petrol somewhere else, quadroon

Lol, ek het meer lewe as jy kont, wat doen jy vir jou nasie? Fokol? Gaan speel met jou mielies verkrampte man

So do you think one of your countless threads on Sup Forums will ever get you out of that hellhole?

>So do you think one of your countless threads on Sup Forums will ever get you out of that hellhole?
Yes, that is the idea, spic. Now get off my thread.

I'm not a fucking spic I'm 100% pure northwest European and my ancestors came to America in the 17th century. How do you think you're going to find your golden ticket if you react to everyone with extreme hostility.

Gaan kerk toe kobus, die klokke lui

Why did you absolute morons try that ''Black Monday'' shit or whatever? About the farm murders?

Obviously after you were done marching the Media started saying you were carrying an apartheid era flag, posting the picture. However the picture is clearly from 7 years ago and none of you carried an apartheid flag. But they're still going to say you did, obviously.

>trying to get out of a genocide by peacefully demonstrating
Are Boers actually this dense? After all that has happened they still have hope/trust?

You know the rules sweetie

This is like a jew wearing a swastika bikini. This women is probably dead/moved away by now.

Tell your local US non whites to stop spamming my threads

Want to marry me so I can turn you into a baby making machine?

have you considered starting a movement to raise awareness?
do some type of campaign where you all apply for refugee asylum at the same time or something in the same country (Britain or Netherlands or something)

there are politicians who would want to help you, there's one I know Martin Bosma here in the Netherlands. His party is the second biggest, so if you managed to get attention, they might be able to do something for you

I'd peacefully ethnically cleanse them from the country if I could, alas I do not have that power over them.
Btw when you make it out you better pump out white babies so we don't get South Africa 2.0 in America and Europe.

Yes. As long as you're white i will have 8 babies with you

I've seen many people in the US, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia express interest in you? were they just bluffing, or not up to your standards?

She never provides a time stamp so people don't want to run the risk of getting internationally catfished.

>Yes, that is the idea, spic.
>another Boer thinking all Americans are Mexicans

Even the Boers I met here are complete assholes. If you weren't white I wouldn't care what is happening to you. (still luv u tho be safe)

I like how I post actual informative shit on Sup Forums and it gets ignored/mods delete but bullshit like this gets 200+ replies and the mods to fuck all.

Fuck off "Astra" Kruger. I know you're that South African who was posting about applying as a refugee awhile ago and you're actually a guy.

Fuck off with your lies. Afrikaners are cunts. Australian and NZ Sup Forums users will agree.

>148029739
That's what I was thinking. If even one in ten who expressed interest were sincere, she should have had 20 different ways out of SA by now.

So either she is lying about something, or has standards she doesn't indicate here. And since she never asks for money here, I am thinking either the whole thing is a sham or she's trying to fleece people off site.

They just wanted to see my breasts. Just people not being serious

Thanks for caring

yup, completely ignores all the posts calling her out.

Remember to SAGE

yo check out my post

Is that you in the picture? How old are you?

"tits or gtfo" is a rule for a reason

Do you live in a rural area or a city? Do you carry a small weapon with you when you go outside? If a black attacks you, how far do your legal limits of self-defense go?

Just a time stamp with your face would suffice

I don't want money. I want to make friendships and connections overseas, so that when the genocide starts, i can contact a few people who will help to get me and my family out. When the killings start here, I don't want to become pathetic like the Syrian refugees on television

Here's the old thread. This guy is catfishing. He will NEVER post a timestamp

Why are there so many of you cunts in WA? Are you secretly trying to take over?

First of all, the rules: Tits or GTFO
Second, while this is a board where white people visit that a white girl would want to merry and have children with, this board is also visited by everyone else. we're anonymous for a reason.
Third, Tits or GTFO.

Confirmed 16yo boy larping as his sister, come out of the closet faggot

She deleted the photo where he was called out big time

Then why don't you give a fucking timestamp it takes 30 seconds and you'd eliminate all the controversy.

I can appreciate that. But if that is your face, and you obviously have no problems showing it, then writing the date and time on a slip of paper, holding it up beside your face, taking a photo and uploading it shouldn't be something that concerns you; if it does concern you, that raises the suspicion that you are not the person you depict. It would behoove you to prove the suspicious wrong, especially since you've uploaded your ostensible image so many times without a time stamp.

Do that, and I might be interested in getting to know you, as would other anons.

But if you don't, it's reasonable to conclude you aren't the person you're depicting.

ASTRA KRUGER
I WILL BE YOUR CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

What is a timestamp?

After getting to know each other, what then?

did things not work out with hashcat86?

I left peacefully.

upload a photo of yourself holding a sign with today's date and time.

when are you planning on escaping your doomed land?

As soon as i get a good American to marry me and make me an American lady

Go to bed Thabo, your larping is getting old

>still no timestamp

lmao

Ohhh! Babaganoosh what's a this all about?!

Are you affected by Mandela in any way, and are you next level zef?

What?

No. What is next level zef?

T I M E S T A M P

I know that gal, I met her during my exchange programme in Bloemfontein

Didn't know that she was so desperate to leave SA tho

oh look it's another larp thread

Italians are white. Lurk more pls

The anti Italian meme is pushed by khazar jews.

Stop entertaining this larping faggot. Not white, not female, johan from krugersdorp

But I know her

Italians are more white than you'll ever be. For someone in the shitty predicament of living in South Africa you sure are a bit of a cunt to Europeans who don't fall into your autistic spectrum of acceptable whiteness. Good luck getting any solidarity from us.

Please don't leave South Africa.

Here's a timestamp, it took me a minute. Now give one and maybe I'll give you the green card marriage you want.

It's a larper behind a vpn at this point.

>SAGE
Vir jou astra totdat jy bewyse gee dat jy nie n vet kont is wat n random meisie se facebook fotos gebruik nie.

Are you one of the Italians?

Your obsession with me worries me. Get a life houtkop

you're not white. kill yourself you kafir larper

Please don't leave new zealand

What is a vpn

You have to go back zimbo

What country are you in?

Can we please sage and get rid of this dumb attention seeking cunt of a woman. Kry jy nie skaam nie Astra?

Oops I'm just the same burger asking for the timestamp that had the ancap flag at the beginning of the thread.

>still no timestamp

Nee, ek kry nie skaam nie. Nou fokof uit my thread