Don't worry guys! My AR-15 will save us from the government!

>Don't worry guys! My AR-15 will save us from the government!

Guncucks actually believe this

No one has ever said that

Lel, stupid fucking statist cuck. If they have to use AC-130s against their own population, 5$3?3 already lost

>misses Hurlburt Field
>still have scar on forehead from walking into 105

>stop replying to bait reddit
>varg.jpeg

If I hit that just right with my 870, that bitch coming to the ground yo!

The US military is regularly defeated by farmers with old rifles

you use the guns to drop out, mostly as a food source
shooting at people would be a last resort

Sage

>bombing your own populace is a good idea
He who rules a mountain of corpses doesn't get much done desu

shill thread.

nobody says that you faggot

Do you even know what a 5.56 is capable of nogunz?

>OP says private ownership of guns won't save you from government
>OP posts pic of C-130 firing anti-missile countermeasure flares

OP is a double nigger.

>what can a bunch of rice farmers with AKs do to the greatest military in the world
>what can a bunch of goat herders with AKs do to the greatest military in the world?
You kidding me? KYS my dude, you are very dumb.

Good bait, the fish love it.

Ok fine, how about this. Gonna end these gay ass arguments once and for all right here right now. Imagine all the majors powers in the world decided to invade america. No way in hell the military can fight all them off alone with no allies.
What if we gave all the civilians guns that are not military weapons but will be able to functions decently if the US were to be invaded? That is the real reason why we are allowed to have such deadly firearms. Just so we have at least 50 mil more manpower if the us ever DOES get invaded.
Even the japs knew this, take this quote for example.
'You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.'
-Isoroku Yamamoto

Check fucking mate

i don't have to shoot down the AC-130...

all i have to do is take out the fuel truck on the way to the base with fuel it needs to fly, and the truck with the spare parts it needs, or the food the crew needs to eat... etc.

logistics is the weak point of modern warfare.

Vietnam. Bitch. Game set annnnnnd match

Exactly. Wars and insurgencies are won on the ground with small arms/light weapons and an armed populace is exponentially harder to subdue, which is why globalists want to disarm us.

Do us a huge favor OP....

who will be flying that if the people revolt
who will be shooting the turret, directing the plane
soldiers are people too and are likely to get fed up just like the rest of us

The problem with your statement is that both sets of farmers were actually hardened guerillas with oodles of unconventional warfare experience.

Literally every gun nut muh 2nd amendment right price of freedom fag has said that

I could take that fucking thing down with my pocket laser

secure an city without ground troops, secure a streetcorner only using a tank

People have to repair, fuel and fly those planes. People with families, who incidently swore an oath to the constitution. the .mil is not the problem, the shadow state CIAniggers ect are. ;) my AR-15 is for shooting communists. not our military.

If I had a choice between an AR-15 and a plane that could only shit flares, I'd take the AR-15.

I guess that's why Iraq and Afghanistan didn't last 10 years and yet still failed..... oh... wait.

And the 10+ million living veterans in the US aren't?

People have to repair, fuel and fly those planes. People with families, who incidentally swore an oath to the constitution. the .mil is not the problem, the shadow state CIAniggers ect are. ;) my AR-15 is for shooting communists. not our military.

No. The vast majority of US veterans are POGs. The rest of us who actually saw combat are usually either broken or drunks or both. Myself included.

Bubba with his stock Smith and Wesson M&P rifle with iron sights and who cannot run 1.5 miles without stopping and dying isn't going to be too successful conducting a guerilla warfare campaign against the federal government because doing so requires a high degree of maneuverability, among other critical elements Bubba is also lacking in.

That thing can shoot more then flares you retarded burger.
Might as well post my other post because you burgers really can go fucking mental and accuse people of thoughts they have not stated what so ever without any evidence. also 56%

>implying POGs never got shot at in an insurgency
>implying there aren't combat arms MOS's outside of infantry

>soldiers would side with some old ugly kikes and mass genocide the people they swore to protect.
Getting really sick and tired of this argument being crapped on here 24/7. Sage.

If somebody uses this retarded Cenk Uygur-tier argument, you might as well not bother responding. Their testosterone is far too low to even understand the male instincts.

Don't know about ARs, but AKs certainly did the job repeatedly....

What'll blow your mind, I don't even need a single weapon to save us from the government.

>Flatten your own infrastructure
>Win
You're not Canada m80

>That thing can shoot more then flares you retarded burger.
Then maybe you should show that, instead of it shooting flares.

Also, you forget how vulnerable the government is to attacks from within. For example, there's about 8,000 power plants in the US. How would the military defend those against attack, 24/7/365? How many people per plant? 10? That would require 80k members of the military (out of the 1.3 million active members, of which not all of them ) just to ensure the infrastructure wasn't fucked with, and that's just at the plant. Rebels can still attack the power grid in other places. And that's still not touching on other infrastructure, like fiber optics, phone lines, water lines, sewage lines, gas lines, etc.

They don't even have enough active members to adequately defend the power grid. The US is too big. It would be a logistical nightmare.

I'm flying to Costa Rica if the shit hits the fan. Fuck dat.

>implying half the military wouldn't defect
>implying said gunfags wouldn't raid armories with manpads
>implying they would use an ac130 on a populated area
>implying the airforce will remain intact at all

Not if I put sugar in the gas tanks and bananas in the tailpipes!
t. EDD E Murphy

>Owning guns can't do anything about the government because the government has a massive military

You haven't thought this out well enough, and haven't paid attention to history.

Look at the Iraq War. The US brought in their insanely powerful military with modern equipment and sophisticated training, and ran over the Saddam's military in a matter of weeks.

Yet, for more than a decade, they could not effectively control a population of dirt farmers and goat herders armed with old Russian AKs. Why?

Controlling the populace isn't a standard military operation, fought out on battlefields. Invasion is easy, if you are well-equipped. Smoothly running an empire is extremely difficult, unless you're willing to exterminate the locals. Instead, what you have is soldiers, government administrators, collaborators, etc., all knowing that they have to appease the population to the extent necessary that there isn't a bullet waiting for them behind any given door they might walk through.

It is even more complicated when a government is trying to control its own population, because the military is made of people who inherently care about the locals. If you impose too much totalitarianism, you have no idea how much of the military will defect. You have no idea how much of the well-trained ex-military will make up the backbone of a resistance that is armed to the teeth. You have no idea if any random Joe on the street might be so sick of having his life dictated to him and then stolen from him, that he might take his hunting rifle to the guy that's passing the policies that put him in that situation.

An armed populace probably will never violently take over the government in a developed country with modern military. But an armed populace makes it so hard to rule a country in a manner adversarial to the populace that you _have_ to allow them enough happiness and freedom that your power remains stable and your empire doesn't crumble around you.

SLIDE THREAD

>Don't worry, the most powerful arrangment of military organizations ever devised will be able to deal with those illiterate farmers in a jiffy.
>yfw you are as smart as George Bush Jr.

>yeah because it makes sense that a government would nuke a suburb

>this

Also how much communications could be wrecked with just a few people digging up cables

>ITT: The Left displays it's utter lack of knowledge regarding warfare
You don't need a thread for this OP, we already know you don't know.

You're advocating for the ownership of private SAMS and flak guns. I shot down your entire argument in one sentence (no pun intended SAGE

Have you ever considered how difficult it would be to suppress an armed insurrection of American citizens?

It’s all well and good to bomb Iraq to the stone age but could you imagine a U.S. President giving the order to bomb Atlanta or Dallas or Nashville?

A blue v red civil war would have to be fought hand to hand, block to block, with small arms, drones and maybe the occasional tank or helicopter... and it would be so costly as to be not worth doing.

So yes, those AR-15s actually could hold back the US Government.

Vietnam
Iraq
Pakiland
Using shit weapons compared to the accuracy, availability, and reliability of common American guns.

Lel you are Shit posting Heavyweight Champion of Sunday!

It would be the first Chechen War x1000.

>The government has enough personnel and resourced to watch every citizen 24/7
statist beta soyboy bootlickers actually believe this

Also German occupied Poland in WWII. Even though the Germans had no problems with executing whole villages and massacring civilians they couldn't get the partisan problem under control.

sage goes in all fields anons

Fifty million Bubbas on the other hand...

It's estimated that at least around a quarter of the US population owns at least one gun. Of those, 8 million own many (8+) guns. Of course, many of these are civilians whose experience rarely extends beyond target shooting and hunting. On the other hand, there's around 20 million military veterans (and even if you assume 80% of those are POGs, that's still 4 million vets with combat experience). Ontop of that you have the personnel still in the armed forces (1.2 million active, 800k reserves), among whom a reasonable amount could be expected to desert if the government ever turned on its people.

No amount of tanks, helicopters, drones and missiles can control this number of people without levelling half of the country in the process. The government knows this, and that is why the 2A works.

1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID - 1 post by this ID -

why are you guys so fucking clickbaiters? you are like old ladies reading the 7 places you didn't know existed, but do - the 5th one will leave you speachless...

Because it's the middle of the night and this board is Sup Forums for all intensive purposes.

YEAH RIGHT... JOIN ME IN THE COMMUNISM GENERAL OR IN THE DRUMPF BTFO THREAD!!! LOL!!!

Obligatory.

Reminder: if your first response to OP's shitty shill non-argument is not "I am weeping with laughter", you need to lurk more before posting.

Also reminder: sage slide threads: note that OP only has 1 post.

And our faggot mods just keep these slide threads up.
sage and sage. Reporting does nothing

We legitimately need to start institutionalizing you chimps.

Or just just kill OP and everyone he is related to and associates with.

Odds are the AC-130 pilot and his friends will be doing the same thing since OP and his ilk hate him and spit on him on a regular basis.

how much are they paying you to post slide threads OP?

Faggot Prog: Haha! Guns can't save you from the American military.

Faggot Prog 5 mins ago: Haha! The American military is so lame. They got beaten in Vietnam and Afghanistan by peasants with rusty old AK47s.