Remember Remember the Fifth of November

Anonymous Operation Golden Eagle: Media Advisory

Monday - October 23, 2017 4:00 PM ET

On behalf of Anonymous, we send greetings to the worlds media and journalists. This is a special and very important media advisory from Operation Golden Eagle.

Sometime in the morning hours of November 5th we will make an announcement and issue a press release that will shake the world. At that time, the purpose and objectives of this Operation, on going since September 1st - will be revealed. This "event" to be announced will likely capture the news cycles for days or even weeks.

On the morning of November 5th, events will move very rapidly. We STRONGLY advise interested journalists to drop everything and monitor our Twitter account begining at 8:00 AM ET (see below). We also advise that those who wish to attend a press conference we intend on holding in the days after the 5th should have their passports in order and their bags packed, as there will be very little notice before these press briefings and conferences are announced.

This is an event and a story of epic proportions, and once it is announced on the 5th - events will proceed at lightening speed. You have been advised, you won't get a second chance to cover this.

NOTICE: We will not even acknowledge, much less answer - any questions regarding this Operation, it's nature, or objectives - until after the press release on November 5th.

SINCERELY -- Anonymous

We Are Legion.

We Do Not Forgive.

We Do Not Forget.

On Guy Fawkes Day, you should expect a shit storm of historic proportions.

-------------------------------------

Twitter: @OpGoldenEagle

E-Mail: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/4xabwp/commander-x-homeless-hacker-turned-fugitive-just-published-the-definitive-boo
twitter.com/CommanderXanon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys faggot

whatever, fag

>Sometime in the morning hours of November 5th we will make an announcement and issue a press release that will shake the world
No need for that, just push your mom off her powerscooter, pretty sure that'd give us a good jolt.

fuck off, loser

kys

Looks like people are going to commit that dirty T word

This isn't even good bait tho

This isnt even me faggots,

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/4xabwp/commander-x-homeless-hacker-turned-fugitive-just-published-the-definitive-boo

This CommanderX apparently an OG anonymous hacker on the run for years, has published 2 books

I laughed. Nice.

So user fags are so desperate to stay relevant they are going to go along with the Ayyy's disclosure?
It'll be nothing like always.

Fawkes was a Jesuit assassin who tried to murder King James and the British Parliament on behalf of Rome, Jesuits being the papal army.

>Anonymous has been synonymous with communist propaganda of late

Probably more CIA bullshit

>8:00 AM ET
>ET
wut?

HACKERS
ON
STEROIDS

ITT:
It's 2007, apparently.
Wait a sec, Does that mean girls will FINALLY have QT haircuts again?!

Nice LARP faggot

So...he's the leader of Anonymous?

>NOTICE: We will not even acknowledge, much less answer - any questions regarding this LARP

Naturally. Now fuck off.

twitter.com/CommanderXanon

well he has 105k tweets and theyve been claiming this is happening for like 3 weeks I just noticed it today

and every year we celebrate his death by building a bonfire and we burn his effergy on it and we all sit around the fire laughing watching it burn while drinking and the kids stuff themselves on candy apples and pop while the adults have a laugh and eat black peas also

then we have a firework display.

fake and gay. but I wish it weren't

This will be remembered as the fpbp to the most epic habbening in ages

Actually he was a low tier fuckup. I never got what made him edgy to the anonymous fags. They light fireworks and get drunk about it every year in the UK. Seems legit I guess

Leader of Anonymous here.
AMA

This is the Pope... when are you going to finish the job Guy?

I'll need some verification first, "Pope".

>Anonymous
So, actually us or a newfag pretender from elsewhere?
I want a new lulzec.

>events will proceed at lightening speed
>lightening
An attempt was made

After the Qanon larp, all my hopes have been destroyed