Please make it stop Pol. I can't tolerate it anymore

Enough is enough. How do we stop this degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

Being trans is great it's 1000x better than being a man you should try it user taking girl hormones feels gooood

>girl hormones feels gooood

literally life on easy mode

This is a khazar milkers only board.

Trans milkers go in leftypol.

This is an illness. Plain and simple.

your pic is the first thing i ever seen that i consider a boner killer

No really it's a lot harder it's not for weak people everyone hates you and you don't have any muscle so if some guy decides he wants to make you eat the curve you're eating the curve.

She's beautiful what's the problem?

Let them be. What's your problem?
It's a female brain in a boys body. What can u do?
They are female, they know it from the beginning. All the histories are similar; play with dolls, used dresses a age 8.
It's better if it is in the open,
Let them be a long they're not affecting your life directly. Don't be a triggered pussy.

*Let them be AS long AS

Hey Faggot...

Your Girlfriend needs a shave...!

Man titties surprised me

She needs to tend her wound daily.

Only a few people hate you dumb ass, the rest of us are starting to hate you because you get in there faces and claim the world is out to get you. But now because of your cuckery its trendy to have gender dysphoria. Congrats, and i formally apologize that you are so butt hurt that life didn't go the way you wanted at birth. Fact is it rarely does, suprised you haven't figured that out yet. I for one am satisfied just the way i am, so you can keep your estrogen pills. I hope people like you have their junk fall off.

Blaire White has really let itself go.

If i had those i wouldnt leave the house and have no reason for chicks!

Now now, don't make excuses for not hitting the gym

The comments on the video are golden.
What the fuck are you doing to your women in tje west?

>not wanting to fuck that

Op is gay

No it isn't you retard. Most of them are middle aged fetishists who egt off on dressing up in panties

Every tranny should be rounded up and put in a camp, they are disgusting sex fetishists.

Nope. I am not.

>15 years old
Dude looks like he's in his early twenties. Though that could be attributed to the HUGE amount of makeup and that shitty hair style.

Anyone have a picture of this dude without all the makeup?

fpbp

Gas

I agree with you user.

Nnnnnn sick burn *pats gently on head*

How new are you?

She's actually pretty cute with the mask on

>The comment section is full of enablers and fake religious larpers

I can not even. I am just horrified about this being the future.

This messes with my stomach. I've seen some grotesque shit that's messed with me a lot less than this.

>she

You can tell by the way he talks that he is a man. A lot of pausing and gay mannerisms. Reeks of unstableness that men have and women do not.

Still should be illegal.

I am as well. It's terrifying.

Chromosome don't lie. You are female or male. It's very simple when you trust science.

Whats wrong with that, you fucking bigot?

The worst part of that video is that a white Norwegian became a coal burning wigger.

that doesnt look right at all

What do you mean? The tranny fucks nigs?

how did u get that pic of me

The correct term is "pure termites".

I feel like he is gonna suicide

I hate them because they want to say they are real women but they take the same amount of hormones everyday, a real woman's hormones fluctuate several times throughout the month. It sucks. I wouldn't hate them so much if they just accepted that they are trans and not forces us to delude them otherwise.

Listen and watch... They clearly were raised and learned English from a constant diet of Niggy Azalea

Reported. I'm tired of seeing this shit in the catalog.

Everyone does accept that everyone knows you aren't a real woman it's just no one cares. I just consider being a trans girl kinda it's own thing but a type of girl though.

sumo wrestler

BITCH TITS!

America & Russia being the most degenerate, who could have thought?!