IOTBW - Phase two starts now

There is a phase two to IOTBW. Don’t listen to the lefty shills and don’t stray away from the original message. Phase two needs to be as innocuous and innocent as phase one. The goal is to drive the normies and liberals to jump off the cliff so that they end up tearing up white sheets of paper in uncontrollable anger and rage while screaming about racism and injustice and posting it on Twitter and Faceberg. Record it all and post it here. The first step for this next phase is the following simple message: THIS IS A SHEET OF WHITE PAPER. Same simple rules, no alterations, no logo, no watermark. Keep it simple. Don’t personalize it and don’t try to be clever. Simplicity is key.

In a couple of days, phase 3 will begin and it will be the time to simply post white sheet of paper everywhere, no message, absolutely nothing. A single white page of paper will trigger them all to no end and the news will speak about it. Step by step, stick to the original plan anons. In couple of weeks, posting a simple white sheet of paper anywhere will be considered as inciting hatred and will be investigated. This is the end goal. The end goal is to make white sheets of paper illegal and it will happen. Ultimate madness. Thanks to the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No phase two sage

There COULD HAVE been a phase to but because of shills THERE WILL NEVER BE A PHASE TWO

This is phase two.

The end goal is to post white sheet of papers everywhere. No text, absolutely nothing. A single white page of paper will become a powerful symbol, a statement. This will the the end result of this campaign. White paper pages will be hated all around the world. This is clearly where it's all headed and it's hilarious.

i like it but maybe wait a little longer. IOTBW isn't done triggering.

There is no "phase two". You are a shill, and this is a pathetic thread.

There is no phase 2. Fuck off Spencer.

Use this diversion of people saying there is no phase 2 to do the blank ones and remind others who were in the early threads

this, the only phase 2 is repetition. accept it, without a leadership structure we cannot hope to accomplish more than simple tasks at this scale.

just keep posting the original message. it is working

There is no phase two you dipshit. The mission is two put up pieces of paper. That's it. No more. No less.

Imagine people chimping out in front of a piece of paper that says: This is a sheet of white paper. It's fucking hilarious and so absurd. Monty Python level of absurdity. Let's push the absurdity to the next level.

If it's ok to be white, how come Sup Forums didn't print the posters using a white font?

Sup Forums btfo!!!

/IOTBW/ on suicide watch

I think that we need to push it further. This is entry level material, but we all know that the liberals have no limits for absurdity. We need to push this meme, incrementally.

THERE
IS
NO
PHASE
TWO

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Holy shit, you really roasted them good.

stupid

phase 2 is paper that say it's not ok to be white. if anything at all

I'm really looking forward to the day where if you post as single white page of paper it will be considered racist. It WILL happen, we all know it. This is an effort to make it happen soon.

We were supposed to be on Phase 3 by now.

sage, we can do better.

No, this would be too obvious and potentially racist. The end goal is to make white paper racist.

The end goal is so that if you post an empty white paper sheet somewhere, it will be interpreted as racist.That's the end goal Pol.

No, retard.
Phase 2 is, and has always been, getting rid of "to be white" on the sheet, so it just says "It's okay." but that's for after this first phase makes a bigger impact than it has.

THIS is Sup Forums rejecting the Alt-Right co-opting its operations and stealing its memes. Fuck off Richard you ugly subversive kike.

sage and hide thread.

Bump

this. i want to see white sheets of paper with "it's okay" printed on them causing public meltdowns and media-wide attention

A white sheet of paper isn't racist. That's the point.

FUCK OFF SHILL NO PHASE 2

Y O U G U Y S A R E F U C K I N G N E R D S

I wonder who could be behind these posts...

The IOTBW OP is gaining momentum. This OP is not racist at all. This OP is all about exposing double standards. It's funny and we all know it. Let's bring it to the next level of absurdity.

There is a phase two to IOTBW. Don’t listen to the lefty shills and don’t stray away from the original message. Phase two needs to be as innocuous and innocent as phase one. The goal is to drive the normies and liberals to jump off the cliff so that they end up tearing up white sheets of paper in uncontrollable anger and rage while screaming about racism and injustice and posting it on Twitter and Faceberg. Record it all and post it here. The first step for this next phase is the following simple message: THIS IS A SHEET OF WHITE PAPER. Same simple rules, no alterations, no logo, no watermark. Keep it simple. Don’t personalize it and don’t try to be clever. Simplicity is key.

In a couple of days, phase 3 will begin and it will be the time to simply post white sheet of paper everywhere, no message, absolutely nothing. A single white page of paper will trigger them all to no end and the news will speak about it. Step by step, stick to the original plan anons. In couple of weeks, posting a simple white sheet of paper anywhere will be considered as inciting hatred and will be investigated. This is the end goal. The end goal is to make white sheets of paper illegal and it will happen. Ultimate madness. Thanks to the media.

>its absurd to be white
fuck off kike

there is no part two, kike

remember to sage when replying, boys

maybe do a
> white paper is best
so that normies can follow along
thoughts?

Think about it for a moment. Anyone chimping out about this message would be exposed.

THIS IS A SHEET OF WHITE PAPER

What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing. If the left reacts to this, we will win. They truly will have gone off to the deep end.

>boys
Does using that in a sentence feel weird?

yes this

This, give it 7 more days

There is no phase 2

Go back to sucking jew dick

in fact, this is what i was hoping for with Trump Hats. A red baseball cap should instill fear in the Marxist, no matter the message. A white sheet of paper taped to a pole will do the same

Think about it, authorities might investigate people for plastering their hometown with white sheet of paper. NAZIS! RACISTS!

It's glorious. White fucking sheet of blank papers. This is the end goal Pol. Make white paper illegal. Holy shit it's retarded and funny.

No

the end goal of any chan op is always for the lulz. the best lulz are in exposing hypocrisy

I'm printing a hundred of flyers now and will post them tomorrow. This is so fucking ridiculous (and also really funny). We need to push further.

Exactly. And the reaction so far from the lefties has been wonderful.

There is a phase two to IOTBW.

Let's trigger them and watch them all go into a fit of rage. It's so ridiculous.

sage and hide all phase 2 threads

there

is

no

phase

two

Why so many leftypol over here jerking each other off? SAGE this phase 2 nonsense...it’s not even clever.

godspeed user

i have faith that we'll come up with a phase two that simply uses their failures against them

There is. As long as it's not from Leftypol. Don't be a faggot.

This is phase 2 user. The official one.

we exist on the basic side of freedom and justice. we don't have to defend ourselves. we only need to show the normies how broken the marxist left is

"Marxist"

IT'S
OK

>THIS IS A SHEET OF WHITE PAPER

Please anons. Post it and watch their head explode.

It will be glorious. Fucking hilarious. I'm already giggling in expectation of the lulz.

it's past your bedtime, also there is NO phase 2.

we don't have to work hard, user. we only have to be strong in our ideals and mean what we say. They don't. The worm has turned, we aren't fighting them anymore, we only need to speak plainly to normal folk

Agree. Keep it simple.

This is phase two:

>The end goal is to make white sheets of paper illegal and it will happen. Ultimate madness. Thanks to the media.
kek. godspeed, user

i hope A FUCKING SHEET is picked up and spread. Godspeed user

Just watch their head explode when you post it.

No hay fase dos, boludo.

It WILL happen and it will be fucking hilarious. This is where we are going. This timeline is insane.

And I love it. All of it. Every single second of it.

checked and i can totally see it. there will be so called journalists who write non-satire, unironic pieces about how a plain white piece of paper is a hate crime, and they don't see the absurdity of it

haha check our digits comferm kthat kek is with us lel

blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/

would you be interested in an app/browser extension that makes sure you know what sort of shit the journalist has written about before?

Having white paper listed as a hate symbol alongside milk, frogs and the ok gesture would be quite funny tbqh.
But I agree with you, no "phase 2" can be coordinated atm, let the original message simmer for a while. If it is to go any further, it will happen organically.

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO YOU DENSE FUCKING SHILL

holy fuck that's dangerous

>would you be interested in an app/browser extension that makes sure you know what sort of shit the journalist has written about before?
yes

Needs more time

Most "journalits" are homosexuals or non binary gender people. The media is corrupted as fuck. Too many non binary people in the media if you ask me. They are over represented.

YES THERE IS! THIS IS PHASE TWO! What makes you think I did not create phase one you shill? HUH?

We're winning. The leftists can shit up threads, try and derail.. but at the end of the day, WE are winning. A SINGLE Sup Forums thread has now circulated and expanded into the entire new-right/dissident-right media in less than a week.

Our ideas are reaching hundreds of thousands, possibly even millions. We are growing everyday; the left IS NOT. The leftists are absolutely shook because they know what's happening. It's happening.

And this is TRUELY just the beginning. Everyone here fucking knows it; too. Leftist or Sup Forumsack alike.

i'm working on an app, will post here when ready.
>its up to the public to decide who is trustworthy now

Please do user. I was thinking about such an App. We need accountability.

And release it ASAP.

Let me give you some advice OP. People follow actions, not words. If you want this shitty phase two meme to become reality you should start by doing. Others will follow suit if enough people believe in it.

This thread is 80% your posts and you look like a brat throwing a tantrum.

I don't care. I get what you mean user. But there is a phase two. And this is stage one of phase two. The message will get through.

This thread is stage two.

This is why we all reply to it.

>Most "journalits" are homosexuals or non binary gender people.
You forgot: Jews, filthy Armenians(aka mountain Jews), CIA niggers, and token actualniggers/beaners. And 100% of them are shills for the deep state.

Gently reminder:

fuck off infinitypol leftist

There goes the whole American exeptionalism thing again. When are you gonna get a new schtick?

They are. All of them. The media is controlled by homosexuals and faggots. We need to get control back. I'm not joking this is 100% true.

>They are. All of them. The media is controlled by homosexuals and faggots. We need to get control back. I'm not joking this is 100% true.

I am clearly from Leftypol.

"They are. All of them. The media is controlled by homosexuals and faggots. We need to get control back. I'm not joking this is 100% true."

Kys

relax, user. know that others agree with you. it takes time.

what the fuck are you talking about? America is a shithole at it's current state and trying to be MUH CIVNATS is retarded. Might want to read my post again because apparently you skimmed pretty fucking fast.

I agree.

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT:

Walk around busy pedestrian area with different shirts.

White man wearing shirts that say

-"It's Okay to be White"
-"It's Okay to be Black"
-"It's Okay to be Muslim"

Compare reactions. I think I already know the answer.

>the second two get completely ignored

Nonsense, you are literally replying to Moarpheus. Check his posts in this thread, look at the post-per-time density, look at the writing style, look at the argument style