What is this maths bullshit!!!

Ok so seen this bullshit math problem on shitbook and to be honest i did over look it and thought the answer was 67.
Untill a friend point out to me.that the pictures change, i was like oh yeah well it cant be solved then, he said no you have to count the sides, count the bananas and count the time as a number and the answer is 38.

Now i see what he is saying and yes he was right and proved i was wrong, but its still retarded yes and kindy logic. Are we not adults using the law of math and shouldn't this be under algebra, not this bullshit kindy logic.
Fuck facebook and should they not all hang ones self or may I being unreasonable and should use that crappy kindy logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyW3FUy4axs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

67 motherfucker and im drunker than fuck

Eh I got tricked with many of these things. I don't think I ever gotten a right answer

isn't it 50

2 + 4 + (4 * 11)

i got 26.

meh.

the hexagon thing is 15 and the clock is 3

oh it's an x not a +

It's 51 then.

15 + 15 + 15 = 45 (15 sides)
4 + 4 + 15 = 23 (4 bananas)
4 + 3 + 3 = 10 (3 o'clock, 4 bananas)

2+3+(3*11) = 38

The logic isn't too hard to figure out.

i messed up, it's 39

i didn't see that the bananas were different

3 bananas in clumps at the bottom

SHIT FUCK I MESSED UP AGAIN
>2+3 = 6
I'm an idiot

you got it yeah

neither did i
that's straight up faggot shit with bad image compression to boot
i hate this kind of shit

> 2 + 3 = 6

ya sure bud?

This

its 23 brainlettes
just like these digits

>2 + 3 = 6

no bully i realized my mistake

120 brainlettes i mean

67 you nigger
3x=45
x=15

2y+15=23
y=4

2z+4=10
z=3

z+y+yx
(3)+(4)+(4*15)
7+60
your friend is a nigger

The clock is actually 2

This guy's got it.

I was having trouble trying to find out how those shapes were 15 but besides that I was thinking the same thing.

>99.99% won't get it!!!

the bottom row isn't z+y+yx
the symbols are different

Yes, it's completely fucking stupid. If you want to piss him off say they've photoshopped out half of the 4th banana, meaning there's still half a banana behind the top one, so the real answer is 44 and you're retarded rules are just as valid as his.

Actually it's 1488

it's unsolvable.

>you're retarded
I am. Your.

That problem isn't stupid if you are trying to teach that there are different ways of representing numbers which are all equivalent to each other. 'Though you'd be better off using real numbering systems for this (binary, hex etc.)

Divide the grey by 3. Take 23, subtract what you get from the grey, then divide by 2. Take what you found from banana, subtract from 10, then divide by 2. There, now you have all your variables, now find the 4th. Wow, so fucking hard, OP.

We have a winner!

HH

Well, to be honest, they're stupid fucking questions. They're not hard, they're written bad.

The problem is in the fact that x + y * z can be read as: x + (y * z) or (x + y) * z.
generally, the first one is considered correct.

Its deliberately designed to have subtle differences between the pictures to piss you off. Marketing technique to prey on people angry at thinking they are foolish and you fell for it. Congrats. Clever click-bait

Stupid niggers

They are trying to make math less racist and incentivize blacks by including the bananas

correct answer is 38
feels good to be smart

3 x (nested shape) = 45
nested shape = 15
4 + 5 + 6 sides = 15

2 x (banans) + trigram = 23
2 x banans = 23 - 15
2 x banans = 8
banans = 4, 4 banan / banans, 1 banan = 1

4 banans + 2 * (3'oclock) = 10
2 * 3 oclock = 6
3 oclock = 3 hours = 3
1 hour= 1 = banan

2 hours + 3 banan + 3 banan x (4 + 5 + 6 - 4)
2 hours + 3 banan + 3 banan x 11

order of operations would give
2 hours + 3 banan + 33 = 38

To be precise 67 if you take bottom row as "bananas" as 4, clock as 3, geometry figures as 15 as wall previously established. But you they want to change the values according to changed images then clock became 2 (2 o'clock instead of 3 o'clock), bananas are 3 (3 bananas instead of 4) and figures is 10 (2 figures instead of 2 so you have 2/3rd of 15). This gives you 2+3+3*10 = 35

The answer is 88 tho.

What amazes me is that something of 4th grade multiplication level math is adorned by so many fb retards thinking they're so great at math when it is a 4th grade math problem. The best part is when they're completely wrong and emoticon the fuck out of their post answers. I had to quit fb because I was too autistic and tried correcting, when I was 90% sure they were trolls in the first place.

165 lel
im so smurt

Oh sry, it% 38, because ! Before + rule.

This is the correct answer.

you're all wrong. the answer is 35

>2 o'clock

>bunch of three banana

>two layer polygon= 5x2

2+3+(3*10)= 35

No, not generally, ONLY the first one is considered correct.

>6+5 = 10

American eduction ladies and gentlemen.

38 lel ez
Assuming it's based off the pictures changing

A+A+A=45
45/3=15
A=15
B+B+A=23
B+B+15=23
B+B=8
8/2=4
B=4
B+C+C=10
4+C+C=10
C+C=6
6/2=3
C=3
D+B+B*A=?
D+4+4*15=?
PEMDAS
D+4+60=?
D+64=?
Not possible

Holy shit third grade math is hard

Interesting, I didn't click on the pic the first time. But now... I see all the symbols are fucked up. The trickery is real, click on the pic people. Blow that shit up.

It's a logic puzzle. The pictures change so it is not a simple case of substituting the pictures from above into the equation at the bottom. Why do you think it's retarded? The whole point of this picture is to catch people out who think its simple, when there is another layer of complexity to it. Maybe getting it wrong is making you lash out? I thought it was 67 initially too, do you think this reflects your low IQ or something?

You don't need to evaluate the initial expressions algebraically to solve for the final expression. Just look closely at all the symbols.

>two layer polygon

It's a hexagon and a pentagon, you're missing an additional 3*1.

The answer is "Hiel Hitler".

It is unsolvable. That the symbol represented by a cluster of four bananas resembles the symbol represented by a cluster of three bananas does not imply any relation between the respective meanings of those two symbols. 1 and 7 have a superficial resemblance but obviously represent different meanings, as do 6 and 9. The letter b resembles a mirrored d, but that does not imply that if b = 4 then d = -4, does it?

It's 66. The clock at the end is 2, not 3.

>x + x + x = 45
>y + y + x = 23
>y + z + z = 10

SO

>a + b + b * c = ??

unsolvable. we are not given the values for A, B, or C. however if we assume that C is 11, and B is 3 and A is 2 we do get

2 + 3 + (3 * 11) = 38

I got 38, presuming that each corner of the shapes equals 1, each banana equals 1, and each hour on the clock equals 1. 2+3+3*11=38

Just make sure not to forget the order of operations, which makes it (11*3)+3+2.

How can this thread be so retarded?

oh yea.. stupid order of operations.

Oh yes you're right. I was looking at it as each layer of shapes was worth 5. 5x3=15 satisfies the first expressions

Best all be trolling

The cluster of 4 bananas equals 4, the clock pointing to 3 equals 3, and the shape diagram with a sum of 15 sides does indeed equal 15. Therefore it would be logical to assume that 3 bananas equals 3, a clock pointing to 2 equals 2 and a shape diagram with a sum of 11 sides equals 11.

Of course you have no proof that the latter is the case, but it is at least a logical conclusion.

Assumptions don't make a math problem right unless you can prove it.

This is why facebook "riddles" suck. Just because you can figure out some of the variables above doesn't mean that the variables below equal what you think they do.

It's specifically designed for shit-flinging, like all facebook riddles. For all we know, each layer of the shape equals 5, for example, which would completely change the answer, based on whether we are going by number of points=1 or number of shapes=5.

If you didn't get 38 you can't do children's math

haha jokes on you the clock on the bottom is actually pointing at 2 (PM) so it's really 14! the answer is 50 check mate assumists

Shapes = 15
banana = 4
clock = 3

3 + 4 + 4 x 15 =
3 + 4 + (4 x 15) =
7 + 60 = 67

People stop with guessing the answer, im talking about how stupid the logic is, that is not math the logic they are using, kindergartens count fucking bananas and shapes, this should be under the rules of algebra and if so that means it dont make sense and cant be solved

Oh I missed the altered images since I have shit vision...

2 + 3 + (3 x 11)
5 + 33 = 38

It's literally a meme picture intended to fuck with people who skim images and quickly make judgements. You can't actually solve it because the last variable (pentagon inside of hexagon without square) is never given, and neither is the last equations' constant value. You cannot perform substitution, elmination, or any matrix operation (like row echelon form or something) to actually solve this, insufficient information given.

Get over the meme.

oh shit. missed that

It is this, I won't reduce it, because it is improperly formatted, thus I'll make a mistake:
//*****************
>(C)Clock
>(B)Banana
>(H)Hexagon
//****************
>H+H+H=45
>3H=45
>H=45/3
>H=15
//******************
>B+B+H=23
>2B+H=23
>2B=23-H
>B=(23-H)/2
>B=(23-15)/2
>B=(8)/2
>B=4
//*******************
>B+C+C=10
>2C+B=10
>2C=(10-B)
>C=(10-B)/2
>C=(10-4)/2
>C=(6)/2
>C=3
//*********************
>C+B+B*H=???
>3+4+4 * 15 =???
>=67 (?)
(if the string is plugged-in as is in the calc, 67 is the answer. Also I'm mad drunk, how stupid are Jewbook users? )

(4+5+6)3 = 45
(1*4)2 + (4+5+6) = 23
(1*4) + (1*3)2 = 10
(1*2) + (1*3)2 * (5+6) = 88 = hail hortler

It's 88 my dudes

It`s not math. It`s pattern recognition.

Yep thats right, kindergartner shit not math. Thanks

It's 165 not 67, 38 or 26

15 + 15 + 15 = 45
4 + 4 + 15 = 23
4+3+3 = 10
3+4+4x15 = 165

Its 88
>Clock changes to 2 from 3
>Bananas change from 4 to 3
>There is a x sign instead of a + in the last problem
>11 sides in the last shape vs 15 at the start
>Using order of operations your math problem now looks like this...

>3x11+2+3

38 is the answer.

Square thing: 1 for each side shown
Banana: 1 per banana shown
Clock: 3 or 2 by hours shown

2+3+3x11 =5+33 = 38

lol no, it's 165 I hope you guys are trolling.

3+4+4x15 = 67, not 165.

Hex does =/= 15 in the last line the square is missing. Its 11 in the last line see...

You are def trolling or retarded.

Let Pajeet help you
youtube.com/watch?v=wyW3FUy4axs

Yeah, that last one changes.
How dumb.

I'm only replying to my fellow New Zealander's post. He mustn't have been paying attention in primary school when we learned about BEDMAS

No, I didn't see the last one change. I thought the shape was the same as I was doing it in my head.

ah I see what your reply meant then.

Ya order of operations. This isn't really a very good IQ test for pattern recognition though Raven Matrices are better...

Its not solvable with algebra or normal math, just retarded kindergartner logic from counting bananas and sides of shapes and using time as a number which makes the answer 38, but like i said thats not math, thats just identify shapes and bananas like a retard. But i guess thats facebook

k so you are retarded.

You must have a very sad life.

>"Identify shapes and bananas like a retard"

Literally how IQ is tested...

What is a Raven's Matrices?

Sage

Says the Kiwi who's reduced his rebuttal to Ad Hominems.

"k so you are retarded."
Didn't know that was an argument.

I was assuming the conclusion of the established dichotomy.
>You got it wrong because you were trolling
>You got it wrong because you are retarded

You clarified to me that you are retarded. Its absolutely an argument. I love you anyways user and am just joking. Have a good night.

ITT: no one can explain why the answer is not 88, because they are brainlets.