Why are black police officers using excessive force? Doesn't this go against the BLM agenda?

Why are black police officers using excessive force? Doesn't this go against the BLM agenda?

I prefered "who was in the wrong here?" because of the amusing shilling

>that white manlet sipping a beer spooked at what he just saw at the end

kek

I hate drunk people, I hate stupid bitches, and I hate sports. I kind of enjoyed watching that stupid bitch get bopped in the face.

>Having a normal relaxing day
>Get a call that there's some stupid drunk slut who needs removed from the game
>I don't make enough to deal with this shit
>Stupid slut is mouthy and uncooperative as expected
>Assaults you
>Gets equality

Also, drunk women are far fucking worse to deal with than drunk men. Ask anyone who's worked in security, a bar or a club. Women are fucking degenerates on steroids when they consume alcohol.

Is this thread going to 1100 too?

How many replies did the last thread get?

1101 in less than 3 hours

exactly 2 hours lol

fucking nigger, kill him!

This.
Drunk men know they're most likely going to get beat up or arrested for that kind of behavior, but women think they're invincible and white knights will come to save them and the world will take their side.

Roastie BTFO

Notice the roastie inciting this behavior

Most men at least respect the area around them when they're fighting. They're a lot easier to break up.

Women could give two fucks less. They'll throw anything within reach, swing and not give a shit who they hurt.

Hopefully you die in the cryogenic escape chamber process or before it

>the virgin sports spectator vs. the chad sports enthusiast

t. degeneracy enabler

No reason to hate sport, it's a competition of skills. More reasonable to hate the fans.

I love how this faggot pushes his gf after he punches the old man in the face. Hang this faggot and that trashy bitch.

Yeah the actual games are fine

But the sports industry is completely degenerate, mostly football.

Because we pay cops to use force. Here in America, you show your fucking hands or you get fucking shot. Don't play.

Let them vote (((they))) said, what's the worst that can happen (((they))) said.

That'll be the last time she hits anyone, I would presume

Boomer BTFO

>Soyboys are actually white knighting this degenerate roastie trash

Wew!

Stay classy Miami.

Blacked.

I got trolled by a guy from spain for probably 15 minutes in that thread fuck me what a waste of time

>you show your fucking hands or you get fucking shot
Fuck me

my country is so fucking embarrassing. the government assrapes them daily and they beg for more like mentally ill faggots. corporations assrape them and they throw their hard earned money at them like they were married or something. some ordinary guy says something they don't like and they chimp out like niggers. make "le 56% face" le 9% face" because that's about how many actual white people are left in this joke of a nation. please just nuke us.

as a skins fan this makes me very happy

>philly fans deserve it

What were they arguing about?

You know who doesn't get punched by police? People who don't cause problems in public. People who don't struggle against the police.

we you pro or anti-roastie?

I would've done the same and I'm not black.

were

Chill. Future generations of Americans can proudly say
>WE WUZ WHITE

Im guessing the old guy told off the girl for doing something and her boyfriend is the white knight bcs she is trying to stop them fighting.

Hmm. You will get the blast first weakling.

All roasties deserve a punch in the face. ITS ONLY EQUALITY AFTER ALL.

Like, you know you're going to jail for that shit, why do it? Why the poor impulse control?

Shit thread

Fucking white people

She should have been shot.

lol you think white women are ever going to figure out that black people dont give a shit about that "U NEVAR HIT A WOMAN" shit?

>hurr my jew corporate slave entity is better than yours

castrate yourself with garden shears

He was helping her check her privilege.

>South Sudan
Saved

Very nice. This is how we do in Islam also. Finally american start to accept sharia law :)

Thanks for the flag, proxybro

THICC
H
I
C
C

MOAR?

:^)

How much is that, 5 dollars?

Lololol

I'm anti a nigger laying hands on a white woman for any reason. They used to hang for looking at a white woman wrong. I wrong white woman is more right than a right nigger any day of the week.

le 56% is right on this board

Maybe 15 USD

We all know that If a white man decked this stupid cunt in the face that the media would never stop talking about it. Remember the white cop that kicked a woman in the face for spitting on him?

>WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE BUY TELEVISIONS AND REFRIGERATORS FROM CORPORATIONS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKING SHEEPLE

Ha, the officer will probably get in trouble for that. Police officers get in trouble when they: A) Use violence against woman and B) It's caught on camera.

Doesn't matter that she hit him first. Society follows antiquated rules regarding the matter.

Watch, I bet the cop gets suspended.

The whole idea that "men shouldn't hit women" goes back hundreds of years ago, and society still believes in it because society is slow to abandon traditions. Hell, we still believe in Christianity, circumcision, and in some countries judges wear fake white wigs. They do that in Australia for example, because in the 1600s in England everyone wore wigs. That fuckin' pointless tradition has been going on since the 1600s. Society hates getting rid of traditions, even though Christianity is obviously false, and circumcision shouldn't be done routinely.

I enjoyed reading this comment.

>2017
>Not believing being white makes you right

Its like you want America to become a nonwhite country you nigger

Your problem is you think that's a "woman" in any meaningful sense of the word. Sure, she's an adult human of the female persuasion, but that's it. Aside from that literal description, she is also a piece of trash. You want to talk about yesteryear? Why is she half naked from the waist down? Why is she drunk in public? At a niggerball game, no less. Why is she behaving unladylike? Why are you willing to overlook that this "woman" is a complete piece of garbage, defective from the neck up, with the same "independent woman with rights" horseshit we have all come to know and loathe? You think your ancestors would tolerate that anymore than they'd tolerate a nigger putting his hands on her?

Stop defending these fucking trashy roasties. They are trashy roasties because they bank on men like you coming along to defend them, for whatever reason pops in your head to do so, no matter what it might be. Stop giving them that out.

if a civilian responded with excessive force like this and it was caught on camera he'd be charged with felony assault no question. ill side with a drunk roastie over a violent jamal any day

That woman has forfeited her whiteness.
She's a mud person for all intents and purposes.

this. if women in society start slapping and thinking they can use force without any consequences then yeah they need to wake up

Im not defending her she seems like trash (Although you're projecting virgin). We can't let nigger do this to our women however. We have to be above our slave castes in every way. The moment you treat them like they have an excuse to be above a white is when they get out of line and you see where that has lead America to today

You cant forfeit genetics user and we cant afford to be picky about that until the mud races have been dealt with.

I'm not white myself.

Do you assume everyone is white on here?

Have you considered suicide knowing that God has cursed you with inferior intelligence and an ugly skin color?

I'm okay with this.

>in before bootlicker

>Do you assume everyone is white on here?
That is the basic assumption, but I believe Americans have already proved that assumption to be false.

It's not about race. There are 2 sets of rules. 1 for the rich where they get away with everything under the sun. The other is for us poor people. Police work for the 1% not the 99%

She's acting like a nigger, and that makes her one.
>Claims he isn't defending her
>White knights her immediately afterwords

Excessive force my ass. Dumb bitch got what was coming to her. She is being removed for a reason. Don't try to make this a race thing you faggots. This is a right and wrong thing. Without a doubt they gave her every opportunity to walk away. She chose to be a twat and start swinging at the cops after she refused to walk on her own. Back the blue and cheer them on for taking out the trash.

Aaaaaand you know this from your vast experience in?.........

>We can't let nigger do this to our women however.

That's not my woman. That's a piece of garbage that floated into some football stadium and gorged herself, in a most unladylike manner, on alcoholic beverages that, with a 99.9% degree certainty she didn't even pay for, to the point of disruptive inebriation so that the authorities, even if they were niggers, had to come to forcibly remove her for the well being of the public. And then in her astounding entitlement, because despite not upholding her end of the social contract, she expected her contractual benefit of not being struck because she's a "woman" to kick in, and decided to strike a cop, not because he was black mind you (this woman you're defending almost certainly vehemently disagrees with your racial views) but simply because she's trash that thinks she can assault men with impunity because she has a stinky razorburned vagina. And you can call me a virgin all you want to soyboy, to deflect from your pitiful white knight status, but trying to elevate this roastie to the level of "our women" is just laughable. If that's a representative of "our women" then the fight is already lost.

Have some fucking standards, for Christ's sake. Demand better of "our women" than THAT and don't blindly defend the deviants who stray from those standards, because they are not worthy of the effort.

That black police officer should get fucking fired for abusing his power.

Best post kek'd hard

it's well known and catalogued in the black community that black cops are harsher and more violent than white cops

>see rare flag
>go to save
>south sudan.gif already exists

I bet you are an ugly

equal right
>equal lefts too

Behavior can be rectified and corrected. The death of our race cannot. No unity between the master race. Youve fallen for a classic no true scotsman fallacious line of reasoning.

I never got this meme. Out of 14 people 7 are white so 50% (2 behind that spic in the front left). Thats better than average in America's urban areas. They may not be our best representatives but in a functioning society, they would be real men rather than the limp wristed boys that are here.

Lol his ring broke skin first hit

And what do you look like?

I bet you're fat and ugly in real life. Fuck off, shithead.

I look better than you, and I fuck attractive white women.

i feel bad for this cop, hes prolly gonna get harshly disaplined or outright fired for this, and the bitch is gonna sue the dept for excessive force and make a big paycheck. all because he did exactly what millions of years of evolution have trained me to do, keep a bitch in line.

You've put the pussy on such a high pedestal that you'd die of hypoxia before you ever reached it.

And how exactly do you intend on correcting bad behavior whilst you're busy defending it? Discipline begins at home. If you truly believe this piece of shit is "our woman" then shouldn't the responsibility of guiding her behavior begin with the other end of "our" -- us? And isn't social opprobrium an essential tool for correcting bad behavior?

>Blonde Hair
>Green Eyes
>6'1"

I could be 300lbs and still look better than you nigger

One of the few things you fuckwits accidentally got right.

nigger mentality, presumably drunk
>committing assault while being filmed

I'm quite enjoying this thread. Could you please present an argument?
Well first of all the act committed against the nigger policeman wasn't wrong in the slightest. Her drinking in public and assaulting her elder was a horrendous act. We cannot continue to treat them as our equals. She is your distant relative and a member of our race-family which makes her your woman whether you like it or not. Ending the deleterious effects on our society the mud races and the jews have had on our society and our families is the first step. Afterwards, we can clean our own race of undesirables. When you have a garden you must weed it and keep it pure before the harvest and once harvest has come you can choose what to cast aside and what to keep.

>being this delusional

I feel like if it takes this many people to deal with your drunk ass you've probably more than earned at least one solid punch in the face.

Honestly, the bar for that should probably be set way lower but who would argue with it at this point?

Your putting the cart before the donkey. We're not going to be able to prevail over the Jews when the state of our women is so pathetic. And it is pathetic. They have become a repulsive group of people. They alienate their men, they evoke disgust, they behave despicably. And yet they are half of our race. You don't go to war before sharpening your blade, fastening your armor, and tying your sandals. And yet you want something as indispensable as the state of half of our race to wait until after we've bested the enemy. I say he can't be bested until we sharpen our blade.

Good post. White knights will never understand, though. The only way white women will change is if white knights stop cleaning up all the messes they make. But it will never happen. There will always be hundreds of white knights ready to jump in, their subconscious minds believing that doing so will give them even the slightest chance at sniffing some pussy.

?

It makes me cringe knowing anywhere there's a lot of drunk people together something like this is bound to happen. Your average American is so dumb and impulsive they're always two beers away from a violent overreaction. Highly unlikely he'll feel any real shame over this behavior, maybe some embarrassment that he got "too drunk" which somehow excuses the behavior. We really need to make a strong push towards making people more self aware. I understand and accept most people aren't going to be smart enough to have a high level of self awareness naturally.. but the complete lack of it should not be this widespread.

Because they want to fit in with the rest of the police force.

god??! bah hahahaha