Watching ecelebs fight over our success is pure gold

It should be clear by now that these frauds do nothing but try to sell your ideas back to you. They say you're "basement dwelling NEETs", that you need to take their advice and let them represent you if you want to succeed. In reality, they'd be normies no one listens to without your ideas to slap their names and logos on. They've treated you like a sweatshop for memes from the beginning. Nothing they promote is their own creation (except themselves). It's time you realized that YOU ALREADY LEAD THE Right, that you always did, and these people haven't done shit to improve on a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

They think they can control us. The fact is we're the ones manipulating reality.

Dumbass.
The parasites serve a very usual function of absorbing all of the CIA cointelpro bullshit and deplatforming attempts that would normally be focused on us.

In return, don't listen to what they say and don't buy any of their shit

This. It's always been us, all along.

What you say is true, but not everyone realizes it. These namefags are building cults of followers in our name. People need to realize they're our puppets, we aren't theirs.

Only one who can "claim" IOTBW is the user who created the original thread. Obviously people shouldn't buy from Milo, but it's hardly a bad thing that e-celebs are proliferating awareness of the meme. More will be inspired to post fliers, more will take notice of the POC/liberal reaction to it.

The one thing I've learned in the years I've wasted coming here is that Sup Forums is always the originator. I get mindfucked constantly when normalfags come at me with 4 year old memes and factoids like they've just stumbled on the hottest shit.

That said, this thread does make me wary of divide and conquer shit. There's room for people to become successful while agreeing with you. Just keep your chin up, eyes open, and if someone seems like scum to you, trust that instinct.
This leaf gets it.

>only the user who started the thread can claim credit
Here it comes, shills have noticed us boys...
>ecelebs are just doing you a favor promoting the meme
Yeah, thanks for all the "favors" you do for us. wtf I love ecelebs now.

>we're actual what let people know about the fliers and inspired them to post more
No, you didn't do shit. The fliers promoted themselves, period. You were out of the loop. Nice try though.

Sup Forums leads the right. Milo and all the other e-celebs deliver normies to the cause. There is nothing wrong here. Normies will forever be normies, but white tribalist normies are better than libcuck normies.

I don't know who I hate more, e-celebs, or their knights. A question for philosophers, I suppose. They should all hang, either way.

>Milo and all the other e-celebs deliver normies to the cause
None of them "deliver normies". They attract people to their personal brand. They build their own followings using our work.

If any of them are selling stickers I'd be tempted to buy some.

Go back to Twitter, Mike.

>the one who created the original magically pastes those poster all over America

Why are you using a staple gun when you could use a RAMSET and attach it to a post with a BULLET?

Spencer is a faggot too.
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU

You misquoted me. My point was that if IOTBW were successful at all, then this was bound to happen. There is no reason whatever to be butt hurt about it, and have this retard's grievance that the sanctity of your special club has been violated.
I said it nonetheless spreads awareness and that is obviously a good thing. If you didn't want anyone to notice the IOTBW fliers and talk about them you could have just posted them in your basement. Come up with an actual argument as to why you don't want IOTBW to have more exposure and more people backing it.
You're just envyposting. If you want a following then create a platform where you are not just another user.

You have no way of actually controlling them and normies see them and not the anonymous blob they leech off of. So any message or cause or campaign you're promoting will be hijacked and put through their filter before it gets to the mainstream. It's counter-productive if you have actual goals in mind here.

Bump

good thread, glad we've got someone helping us to say it

these fags just 100% convinced me they're nothing but parasites at BEST, and probably actual plants and stooges.

who gives a shit, its your fucking fault for not copyrights the phrase, at least it gets the meme out there.

Milo is still a pathetic faggot though

bump this is leaderfags all over again

>Only one who can "claim" IOTBW is the user who created the original thread.

No, he can't, because he was anonymous, like the rest of us. There is no claiming. We do it for free and for the lulz.

> I get mindfucked constantly when normalfags come at me with 4 year old memes and factoids like they've just stumbled on the hottest shit.

Yeah I shit you not my older brother (32) was talking to my dad the other day about "RULE 34" and explaining what it was. My brother's on reddit all the fucking time now too, so I can tell he just learned about this shit.

It's just funny how the normies socially reject us yet end up using everything we say years later. Sup Forums is the Fountainhead. The problem is with it being anonymous, it attracts parasites waiting to capture ideas not legally tied down to anyone one individual and slap their names on it.

Because ammo is expensive, and staples are cheap.

>You're just envyposting
LOL, I think it's obvious that ecelebs have the envy problem -- don't you?

>You're just envyposting.

Shill, just by saying that you tacitly admit the premise - that these people are using us to promote themselves.

Go fuck off.

>Come up with an actual argument as to why you don't want IOTBW to have more exposure and more people backing it.

This is a false dilemma. Exposure is built into IOTBW, and the only backing it needs is the natural backing white people will give it when they see the anti-white reaction to it. That's the whole fucking point. Where do these idiot e-celebs come in? The same place they always come in - as unappointed gatekeepers.

Well we need normies who actually go out and do things. We may be the illuminati but we can only accomplish so much from our bedrooms. Normies need a face and these ecelebs spread our ideology to the masses. They bring them into the fold. I don't care about fame or attention I care about helping the white race in whatever way I can. This is a collective effort and infighting won't help anything. Leave that to the left

More exposure, save the cheerleader.

And you know what happens when you save the cheerleader right?

pic you posted doesn't use gunpowder, it uses propylene/butylene gas cartridges.
that's a damn good idea though for real permanence. have a steel plate with the words cut out. might have to do it yourself though, if you get it done at a machine shop you risk some faggot ratting you out if it gets in the news.

I honestly can't thank the anons who came up with and participated in this enough. They not only got the left to throw a head gasket, they outed the parasite shills in the "alt-right" too.

Those anons are the real heroes, and those anons are us.

I will be supporting our glorious interracial gay married jewish leader by spending my life savings on as many shirts as i can afford

That picture is accurate.

Personally, it's always irked me seeing anyone leech off Sup Forums. That's why I can never fully support Spencer or Milo or Lauren any of these eceleb fucks. I'm an Objectivist, we've got hardcore issues against parasites and leeches. Nothing bothers me more in life than people passing ideas off as their own that aren't or people jumping on bandwagons and pretending their the original driver of the caravan. Especially when it's for money and it always is. If one of these people actually just promoted Sup Forums stuff and wasn't trying to be rich and famous too I'd have more sympathy.

They still havent realized the lulz part, its been years... but nothing yet.

I don't know but people like Lauren Southern and Styx are voices of your generation, whether you like it or not.

No, we don't "need" any of that.
People did the five words without any of these worthless ecelebs saying anything, telling people to do anything.

People did it of their own volition because it was funny and it made liberals mad.

You eceleb cocksuckers can kindly fuck off at any time. You have no fucking idea what Sup Forums's culture is. Bunch of worthless wanna-be namefags and tripfags.

Sup Milo. Time to leave.

let the cucks go for it, soros has their usefull idiots. We have our usefull faggot jews who the reddit crowd loves.

Milo is a dirty pedo though and the only thing he should capitalize on is suicide

I'd be much more meme worthy if they showed initiative if they actually tried something inane with it. People follow patterns, the pattern they dislike is "it's ok to be white" they'll see the same format on a white background with black letters.

If I was the top jew, I'd sell t-shirts saying "It's ok to wear white" and go around protests and film buttblasted cucks who can't read and flip their shit when they see the general pattern

>Dumbass

No, you're talking to a Milo shill. Look at Who the fuck would bumb a thread like this?

convefe you stupid asshat

E-celebs were a mistake.

The IOTBW campaign works BECAUSE it doesn't inherently stink of LARPing faggots like Spencer, the monkey man or Milo - at least 2 of which don't have any claim to being white anyway. The moment Normies that don't already lean towards the right see those cunts claiming it as their own they can discard it and the insane reaction it gets as another evil alt-right plot.

>muh e celebs
>muh guilt by association

WHO CARES

member when Sup Forums or /new/ would just post news stories and their own opinions

it's partly because chanology killed doing it for the lulz

but it's still here - people just don't like to say it

if it's funny and raises heckles, Sup Forums - I mean Sup Forums will do it.

Way too many newfags think we're something else though. We're anonymous. Our names don't fucking matter, they never have. Nobody's here to take credit for shit. Credit is for worthless namefags, ebaumsworld, and russia. But we've had such a massive influx that Sup Forums culture itself has been diluted. Nobody even remembers rule 1 anymore.

>"It's ok to wear white
>after labor day
Nigga what. Better save it until May.

Well I don't know about you but I want Sup Forums to be kind of a secret. I don't want every normal fag and their mother coming her and making it even shittier. These ecelebs corral the normies and spread our ideas to them

styx maybe, because he actually believes in what he says, everyone else I'm pretty sure has no actual opinions they just say what Sup Forums says to make money.

>Well we need normies
The American war of Independence was fought by 3% of the population of the colonies: 72,000 our of 2.4 million fought; the rest were just spectators. Revolutions are a spectator sport. We don't need the eternal normie. That's something ecelebs tell you because they want to run for office some day. They want to water down your intentions until it doesn't include anything radical or different. They want you to get your family and friends to buy their ebooks and supplements.

If you really want normie support, become a Democlap -- that's 100% pure normie friendly. If you want to change the normies, you can't be one of them.

and that's why we are top jew. We are a collective

>Where do these idiot e-celebs come in?

Where their brains end and ours begin apparently.

Where the money is? Definitely. That's what irks me. I can come up with a cool phrase on here and say it anonymously just for myself and us here's benefit, but turn around and see my made up phrase on a t-shirt someone else is making money off of while I'm in poverty basically. Not whining I'm just saying we all run the risk of becoming unwilling employees to these guys, coming up with content for them and we get jack shit out of it.

We just get called whatever they get called by association. Yippie!

no one does user

I haven't seen Richard Spencer or Mike Enoch try to cash in or take credit of IOTBW at all, they're good guys.

They have no shame.

No one cares. Namefags, ecelebs. It doesn't matter. IT *clap* IS *clap* IRRELEVANT.
Furthering our goals is what matters. Stop trying to pit Sup Forums against the Alt-Right at large (and no, Milo kike the sodomite is not and has never been Alt-Right).

I'd kill to be an eCeleb and not work for a multinat. Really stifles my work when I'm here 50 hours a week.

You're extremely late. Niggers spill the beans all the time. I think the inability to lurk Moar is the real crime.

>It's just funny how the normies socially reject us yet end up using everything we say years later
We're so far ahead of the curve we look like we're behind it

Nah, they are using it to purity signal how much better they are than their 'rivals for the alt-right leadership'.

Those ecelebs do nothing of the sort, and lefty faggots already know this place exists and send people flocking here.

Pretending like normies being led around by spencer and milo is a good thing is shortsighted and retarded. You know where that gets you? It gets you charlottesville were some dumbfuck nazilarper sieg heiling behind spencer decides he's going to scare a crowd with his charger and then kills someone and gets everyone even tangentially associated with him condemned.

>IT *clap* IS *clap* IRRELEVANT.
Hi Mike.

yep bingo. e-celebs are hurting this particular cause pretty hard. It's no longer just normal white people explaining that it's okay to be white, there's 'motive' behind it.

IOKTBW was such a neutral thing that getting upset about it would show you were just a frothing mad racist or whatever. But now with these faggots trying to take credit for it, it gives leftists an actual reason to hate it because of the people "behind it."
fuck milo

>our success
Cernovich success

GET READY FOR READY PHASE 2 LADS
JANUARY 28 2018

>Revolutions are a spectator sport. We don't need the eternal normie.

>If you want to change the normies, you can't be one of them.

user, I really like and appreciate the way you think. History was always ever done by the people willing to be different, not the ones who try to remain as same as each other as they'll each permit.

It's the kind of bullshit that needs to be ridiculed. People need to stop this fucking eceleb worship.

These ecelebs spam Sup Forums every fucking day with threads trying to garner more useful idiot followers who'll buy their shitty products and promote their shitty image.

Every eceleb should be heckled and ridiculed out of sight. They're all garbage trying to capitalize on us for personal gain - and you bet your ass they'd sell us out for personal gain too.

I've been saying this for months...

We need to find some way to copy right our memes..... this is bullshit.

Alex Jones was stealing our memes and putting them on his website/youtube videos and making money, while we are poor and broke.

Time to fight back faggots.

Or you could look at the OP's image instead of being a fucking retard.

>our
>alt-right
>*clap*

You need to fuck off back to wherever you came from right now. E-celebs are cancer and you are cancer. kys.

when? i want my super suit now....when will nazi scientist and engineers gib us the goods from Antarctica

This is a shilling campaign orchestrated by Milo. Look at the second post. 1 post by a someone who bumbed. Doesn't it seem fishy how much effort and how many threads are springing up about this ordeal? Does it make any sense to you that someone would decide to shill this hard against people who did NOT claim ownership of IOTBW?

Anyone with a triple digit IQ would realize that:
>IOTBW was created in the name of white advocacy
>Milo has ALWAYS been against white advocacy
>Yet now sells the shirts to cash in
>Spencer and Enoch both call out Milo for cashing in on AltRight (aka White Advocacy)

Yet we're suppose to believe that
>People on Sup Forums are too stupid to understand this
AND
>People on Sup Forums care this fucking much to defend a Jewish faggot who continuously says that niggers are better in bed and who sells shirts with BIG BLACK COCK on it..

AND PEOPLE ARE COMPARING SPENCER TO MILO.

Wake the fuck up retards

Wrong, for the lulz is a dwindling minority
While we enjoy them most of us have found something more important

Go fuck yourself

Post OP's pic in every thread?
maybe gore spam the threads because only newfags are in them and would probably be triggered by it.

We've reached peak parasite. Jones even promotes that "redpill black" bitch who ran the website for doxing right wingers. Cerno, PJW, Jones all promote her now, and she was trying to get rich doxing their viewers. Either they dont know or dont care, they're too busy chasing shekels.

Fuck milo, fuck spencer, fuck enoch and loomer and whatever the fuck other ecelebs there are.

Fuck all of them. They're parasite namefags who contribute nothing.

>zero profits will be made
TOP FUCKING LMAO

>Sup Forums has useful idiots who would be gulag’d at the drop of a hat

FTN also mentioned that "(((Sup Forums))) [tone] claimed to have invented it"

I like you Halberstram, but gas yourself, it started here

I like Spencer and Enoch too. I don't really think of them as separate from us. We're all in the same movement. Some people in the "alt right" simply don't have the stomach for Sup Forums tho. Maybe they're a little older and just don't really like the harsh aggressive nature of it or some other reason. But that doesn't mean their goals aren't the same as ours. I always thought of this community as a pretty broad spectrum, not just Sup Forums. It's a collection of minds. A philosophical movement. I don't care what platform the person uses. We should have allies on all platforms dropping redpills.

Where did spencer said he took part in it you leaf cuck?

Revolutions are also a money sport. I don't think there has ever been a single revolution in history that didn't have serious money backing it.

Even the founding fathers.

This isn't Sup Forums faggot this for more than the lulz.

ecelebs are cancer

They can't claim that if it isn't true, because anyone could win a lawsuit against them with a 500 dollar attorney. You're fucking clueless.

Again, you're comparing a Jewish gay who sells shirts with big black cock on it to white women, to Spencer who HAS contributed (Ihave met MANY people who came to White advocacy from being normies thanks to Spencer)

You're out of the loop when it comes to ACTUAL white advocacy and it's progress outside of Sup Forums.

Yes, then jewt ruined that and made a political Sup Forums

the movement works better in the shadows for now.

Christ, you dont actually think this is Sam do you?

you shall be spared on the DotR

The level of shilling really is in the 18bn category.

"Alt-right" is not a group. Is not a party.

Is a category to describe a heterogeneous movement.

By definition CAN'T have leaders.

spencer is a faggot and anyone who 'comes to white advocacy' because of him is a person we don't need.

for ever

we're not a face, we're an undercurrent

FTN is well-known for stealing memes from MPC as well as Sup Forums and intentionally misattributing them.

Another dipshit so triggered he cannot even process what I said.. The OP was bitching that others had appropriated the meme, I countered by pointing out that only one user here can claim to not be doing that. I was clearly referring to the creation of it not the public posting of it.

Like e-celebs or not I don't give a damn because that is irrelevant, the net effect of e-celebs talking about the meme will serve the intention behind the IOTBW campaign itself. If people don't want their memes to be appropriated then don't fucking post them. The only reason anyone would be butt hurt about this is because you want to feel recognized for something like the e-celebs are. Nothing is stopping you from building up a public name.

>They have public platforms
>They back IOTBW
>Obviously the net effect of them giving it attention will help the idea spread.
Does IOTBW necessarily need their help? No it was obviously going to be successful, but it is also obvious they will draw more attention to it. More exposure is good.

Nope. Why do you care? Let's pull up that psych office recliner for you so you can relax. Open up to me user, tell me how you want your edgelording and meme production to be validated.

You're projecting. The success of e-celebs isn't keeping you from being unsuccessful, and they did nothing wrong by tweeting about IOTBW.

I'm trying to stage an intervention here anons, you don't have to be such cancerous edgelords who get butthurt when a Sup Forums meme is successful enough for others (both normie and e-celeb) to recognize and adopt.

even if that is sam, he's still more of a man than you'll ever be blm cuck. now go prep the bull

>Revolutions are a spectator sport.
This. All it takes is 10% of the population to hold an extreme radical belief, and the rest of the population will eventually conform to it. That's how cultural marxism worked for the last century. It works both ways.

When you fight commies it comes in handy.

What exactly are "our goals", what exactly is "our idealogy", what exactly is "our cause"? Is it officially stated anywhere? If so, are these ecelebs strictly adhering to it and giving us equal credit?

The answer is no. Sup Forums isn't one person. We can't agree on shit and if we did agree on something as a cause or goal, the ecelebs have no obligation to us and can and will turn it into THEIR thing. THEIR cause. THEIR goal. THEIR movement. THEIR wallet. But we aren't going to come up with united goals or causes, not on an anonymous image board prone to baiting and trolling.

If you guys want the official cause and goal and ideology, you're going to need to right that out in the first place and stick the fuck too it. I've watch Sup Forums shift around for years changing it's mind when reddit or normies or someone else changed their minds. Most people on here seem to have no actual thought-out political opinion beyond "troll those I don't like."

And if we came up with these stated goals and the ecelebs didn't like them, they'll disassociate themselves with it and claim it's something else. Notice how people like Milo have to insist he's not racist all the time? He's denouncing any unfavorable looking people while still sniping their talking points. That's what we're dealing with.

Memes can't be stolen, they are not intellectual property.