CBTS #56: Brew coffee lads, the quiet storm is upon us. Stay organized and stay focused

It's time to get serious.

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government, and it's ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

God speed user. I love you.

Bread Crumbs info dump: → →

archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under → →
#24: →
#25: →
#26 v1: →
v2: →
#27: →
#28: →
#29: → (a wild OPanon appears)
#30: → (FIRST CONFIRMATION OF PODESTA INDICTMENT)
#31: →
#32: →
#33: → (Qanon may have revealed himself: twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/926631373338828800)
#34: →
#35: →
#37: →
#38: →
#39: →
#40: →
#41: →
#42: →
#43: →
#44: →
#45: →
#46: →
#47: →
#48: →
#49: →
#50: →
#51: →
#52: →
#53: →
#54: →
#55:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/86/1509867703998.png
thediplomat.com/2012/02/south-koreas-haiti-soft-power/
iadb.org/en/news/news-releases/2011-11-28/caracol-industrial-park-in-haiti,9724.html
chi-photography.com/uploads/image/image/thumb_chelsea-clinton-pussy-spread.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee
imgflip.com/memegenerator/42718667/anonymous-laugh
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509867703998.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotta love a fresh bread

bump, cause 55 is still at 250 bruh

Israel did 9-11
youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI

bump

I'm a pretty high IQ person and I can help out. Please use me.

pick questions, find the answers and report.

So we need a MEME that we can send out while everything is up to the truckers like if the Basics go out tune to your EM band. if this happen The president needs your help. Most would be fully engaged rolling radio broadcasts.

groin

i wonder if the trump team ever uses Sup Forums as outsourced weaponized autism

See

Wouldnt be surprised to find Trump team members lurking amongst us

What do you think this is?

also if you like try to explain what's happening in normie terms by condensing it intelligently

>148039586
this is that we are the people

do we have someone to cap and make the graphic?

I can't remember how far back it was but an user said that there are less stringent restriction when sending art internationally. Also that someone had clearance to oversee this transfer (probably Podesta) it was in a pizzagate thread and I didn't screencap

Good thing to do at least until we get bored.

Why not find out if Hillary was serious about getting hanged?

oh, both trump and the enemy.
Notice how there are just one or two shills around, trying to tell us to stop but not actually demoralising / propagandising.
we're being monitored by both sides

thats like impossible you have to know the crumbs

SK-Haiti-Clintons

"However, the end of the Danbi mission won’t signal the conclusion of Korean efforts in the Caribbean nation. Seoul is continuing with plans, announced last year, to construct a massive industrial park in the north of the country. The $224 million Caracol project is being spearheaded by Korean textile giant Sae-A Trading Co. Ltd and has the backing of Haitian President Michel Martelly as well as former U.S. President Bill Clinton. Sae-A will be supported in its efforts by the United States and the Inter-American Development Bank, which have agreed to provide $170 million towards improving the infrastructure in the area. "

thediplomat.com/2012/02/south-koreas-haiti-soft-power/

“The Caracol Industrial Park shows the positive impact foreign investment can have in building Haiti back better,” said President Clinton. “It will bring tens of thousands of jobs to Haitians, and I am proud to be here for the groundbreaking of this important project.”

iadb.org/en/news/news-releases/2011-11-28/caracol-industrial-park-in-haiti,9724.html

Rothchild - mob kingpin/ soros - Michael Corleone Soros son obviously wants chelsea

>MEME

2nd shooter!
2nd shooter, every. fucking. time!

Pedo-sta brothers
REEEEEEEEEEE

>blumpf due to play a couple rounds of golf today
the absolute madman, with everything going on he STILL has time to bool out, the disrespect is UNREAL, obama created ISIS and all terror attacks are false flags

yes definitely. it's good to also put out normie understandable memes. when shit hits the fan the MSM will keep quiet or try to paint trump as a dictator. and possibly. SM and networks and internet will be down or sporadically out, maybe just texting and whatsapp will remain.
We need easily communicable memes and memes we can plaster outdoors/ send via text I think.

Mexico is going to pay for the wall. think of all the trains that have had weapons stolen from them and all the drugs shipped in from the south Fords having bails in them

>obviously wants
i bet they have already done the dirty a load of times
>disrespect is UNREAL
trump the madman mocks the dems.
i love it

my happy place

Checked lad

thanks for blacking that out

The international trade of fine art is most precisely defined as the trade across nations of unique, non-reproducible works by an artist. The art trade contradicts typical international trade models since it is a culturally significant good. It is not treated by consumers the same way any other commodity would because of the aesthetic value that is unique to each piece.

Checked

Civil asset forfeiture now this part makes sense to me. Especially if he catches the banks dirty.

I just love how some antifas had a NK flag in protest.

would say post the uncensored version.. but no one wants to see such an unholy hole

checked sir

>I like the hard working Anons here-scorching retinas not my gig

Yo, it'd be sick as fuck if we're living in that time line. Punished Sessions time line, too, for all the shit he's taken the past year.

un-fucking-censor that for god's sake.
i'm trying to get my tolerance for all things gory up here.
i need to see the nasty gash.

Keep in mind the poster of said questions also told us that many of the answers would make no sense until more info to the public were available and to start by looking into the money trail.

This means stay on the tangible information for now, and stay off the /x/ tier hypothetical. Seriously all of the Alice theories are derailing from the mission, I am not saying to Forgot Alice, just to put it to the back of the thought process while real info can be put out factually.

I'm reading this. It's all very vague. I know it means something real. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. What I want to know is why does a leaker leak this on Sup Forums? These aren't really breadcrumbs if we're not getting anywhere from it. We need somewhere to start. I'm feeling as if the person who leaked this knows something they should be telling us something more specific. This feels like bait almost. You can fish with bread.

I'm not saying to stop because it's important that people are interested in what's going on in politics. President Trump does need each and every one of us to help in whatever way we can. This establishment of corruption goes back probably 100 years to the start of WW2. I need something more to go off of. Going to keep reading.

WOW

It's November 5th, nothing happened, why should I still believe any of this?

Q already told us what Alice "&" Wonderland was though

Hillary = Alice
Wonderland = SA

chi-photography.com/uploads/image/image/thumb_chelsea-clinton-pussy-spread.jpg

The Questions are pieces to the puzzle. Answer them to see the big picture

I just brewed coffee, drinking the first cup. What's going on? Rundown?

he says it's supposed to paint a bigger picture when it's all together. He's been dropping them for a while, bit by bit. We need to redo them with answers in a graphic. a lot of the stuff he eludes too ends up being verified (pic related)

thanks you.
and god fucking dammit, it looks normal enough.

Turkish Coffee is best Coffee.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee

see
major habbenings incoming

Good post user, your visuals are very well done. Keep it up

holy cow.. that's impressive, Finland. We're going through Q's stuff. He's left more breadcrumbs. we need to get them all answered and make a graphic at some point.

Thanks, it's not mine though. I copied it from r/the_donald. Doesn't look like they're doing too much with this

Anything that pisses off a Rothschild has to be good.

The Vatican has something to do with this. wikileak soros and the pope

You have to go back
(You)>>>>>>>>>Redd_t/the_Donald
Need to buy a vowel?

Who is trump in godfather3

We're trying to get all the questions answered so we can workshop them into memes

POTUS struck pedoelite alliance in SA
they are going to fight back, they have media, they have (kinda) normies, they know its all or nothing now

the only way POTUS can go ahead with things (transfering the fight to the US via what will cryin princes and staff say about their connections with pedo-merchants in US in dungeon casting rooms) is to prepare the US counterculture (ecelebs spreading things to normies) to support him in cleansing shit

but they (media, PC, bad bitches) will fight back, and if there is no understanding whats happening - 'preachers' of noPC won't be able to prepare normies

and POTUS will hate to either don't strike US-part, or get crucified trying to take them down

"Q" is not asking you for asnwers to the questions of some fucking survey
"Q" is asking for a story, a story of what happened, and what is about to happen

a good fucking story
carried on backs of 4 elephants
carried on a back of a turtle
carried on a back of a fucking meme magic cosmic pepe frog

i'm fucking tired
you care for the future of the west now

Poland's out

>It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
>It will all make sense.
>Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
>Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
>Your President needs your help.

It's not that difficult, user.

>Go here: imgflip.com/memegenerator/42718667/anonymous-laugh
>DuckDuckGo these questions: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509867703998.png
>Start REDPILL MEMEING like @realAnonymousPatriots
>???
>PROFIT!

I did the first one for you. Keep going.

this. I have good suspicions that some of those calling for further info are shills. We gotta begin making memes while not forgetting the research. Q specifically said we need events to come forth to learn the rest, but he also said keep looking.

Last post he made he emphasised centralising everything and preparing for dissemination to normies, and thinking it through, if I remember right.

my message was for the real diggers on here. Ive been seeing alot of propaganda lately on this particular info and was meant as a warning to those diggers as well as encourage said individuals from becoming sidetracked.

reminder the vatican is hub #1 of goyim children trafficking.

i like your digits

You people are fucking retarded.

The implication, if not outright direct statement, was that as more of the battle takes place the ability of Trump et all to communicate with the public will be compromised. The outage of Trump's Twitter account and the admission this week by Twitter that they censor political speech shortly followed.

There's also the reality that no one on the inside can give a direct statement of all that's happening, because 1) it would be illegal, with them having had access to restricted info, and 2) no MSM outlet would carry it.

Thus the need for additional ways to spread a message.

>POTUS struck pedoelite alliance in SA

oh baby dem digits

How much rothshild gold is there sheltered in North Korea?

Thats the Human Resources dept of the the corporation, it has everything to do with everything

>"Q" is not asking you for asnwers to the questions of some fucking survey
>"Q" is asking for a story, a story of what happened, and what is about to happen

Checked

How is Rothshild Syrian central bank doing?

>how is POTUS always 5 steps ahead?
holy shit i cant believe it trump is actually a time traveler it wasnt just a meme

nice digits

> tfw playing a few rounds of golf is now /pol approved
it serves more than one purpose and there's only so many hours in the day, he can't do everything himself..

pic is trump in his new bomber jacket

It's Saturday and daylight savings night. I'm slamming a 30 back of Millers. Coffee cucks stay weak. Real men get blind drunk and rage about jews and niggers. .

Chekt

checked and you are right.

probably not much.

although this east vs west or usa vs nk is a false narrative. kim was educated in switzerland by the frankfurter professors

checked

always rememeber, the irony of the "sleepy post" is that those of the autistic persuasion do some of their best work in dream time

Ok read the Q stuff. Only thing I don't get is what is SA stand for? South Africa? Sorry.

>>Was POUTS in LV that night?
Here is the public WH schedule those days. Shooting was evening of Oct 1st. Of course we know POTUS flew there publicly a few days later.

>who is helping POTUS?
must be john titor

supposedly tons of it stashed in extensive cave systems

Looks like he's ready to wear that in times of conflict. Getting nervous

Saudi Arabia

the military. Intel and generals

double gets, put me in the screencap pls

Why does Dennis Rodman frequent NK? Any links to the DNC?

Thanks. First time I'm reading one of these threads and it's a bit overwhelming.

well, we're supposed to get them in a big graphic.. Like the one above, but with all of them answered. So it paints a whole picture

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509867703998.png

Something tells me were about to take memetic warfare to a whole new level.