Brazilian Couple Kills 8 Months Pregnant Woman to Steal Unborn Child She Carried

the municipality of São Sebastião do Uatumã, state of Amazonas, Brazil, a couple consisting of a 22 year old woman and an 18 year old boy under her influence, murdered a 20 year old pregnant lady in order to steal her unborn baby.

According to the delegate Claudenor Medeiros, head of the police detachment in São Sebastião do Uatumã, a municipality located 247 kilometers as the crow flies from the state’s capital of Manaus, a joint investigation involving civilian police from the municipal districts of Itapiranga and São Sebastião do Uatumã uncovered that the death of 20 year old, 37 weeks pregnant woman who has not been identified by name, was committed by 22 year old Joelma Queila Santana da Silva, and 18 year old Alex da Silva Carvalho.

The results of the investigations show that the couple met the woman when she was on her way to visit a doctor in Itapiranga. The three went to have a drink together in a local cafeteria, where in a moment of distraction, Joelma put a date rape drug into the woman’s drink, causing her to pass out. The two took the woman to a forest area where they used a knife to open up her belly and remove the fetus. The victim died on the spot.

When asked about the motive for the crime, Joelma said that she could not get pregnant but wanted very much to have a child. So she used her influence over young and immature Alex to get him to participate in the heinous crime.

The corpse of the woman was found by the residents in an area near a place known as “Campo de Pelada Pimenta”, in the neighborhood of Paz. They alerted the police which lead to the fast and effective investigation with the conclusion.

The baby, it would appear, survived and is being treated in the Itapiranga hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scyGxwqExb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this world.

Is Brazil hell? The place is fucked

Savages. Kill them all

is that her breastfeeding the child she ripped out of the other lady?

Brazil is civili-

Uma delicia

./purge.sh -t brazil

Brazil... Doesn't have orphanages...?

Yeah clearly they wanted to eat it, unborn babies taste closest to monkeys.

Central and South Americans are so subhuman. The Spanish should have finished the job.

Okay out of all the Al-Qaeda/ISIS beheading execution videos, and all the other killings-while-alive-videos I've seen, this story is the most sickening.

They seriously need to glass that place.

>Joelma put a date rape drug into the woman’s drink
Drinking while you are pregnant is bad.
The baby doesn't have a fully functional liver, it can't resist alcohol to the same degree as the mother.

If you were cynical, you could argue the murderers saved the baby from its mother.

SOPA DE BAMBINO

there is a reason white man enslaved these things

Brazil... the final state of mixed race shitholes

U M A
M
A

>Brazil

Uma?

underrated

It doesn't say it was an alcoholic beverage. My wife went out for drinks with my brother and I on Friday and had some lemonade while we had a few beers.

I just watched Rosemary's Baby.

>Brazil
>human
I'm growing convinced that the things we call the Brazilians are nothing more than a crossbreed between the monkeys that inhabit the forests, and the lowest form of life humanity has shit out, the Bolivians.

that's truly fucking digusting holy shit

Meant to add, while the pregnant woman wasn't necessarily drinking alcohol, I'm not sure if the guy who slipped her the roofie took into account what drugging a pregnant woman could do to the baby. Then again, he thought you could just rip a kid out of the womb of another woman and pass it off as your own forever without anybody ever noticing or getting suspicious and causing the entire scheme to fall apart.

Good point I guess.

brazil just sounds like a fucking shit hole

what the fuck lmao

>18 year old boy
>18 year old boy
>18 year old boy
>18 year old boy

>murdering a pregnant woman for a brazilian baby
A huemonkey baby can't possibly cost that much to obtain

There is nothing harmful about a pregnant woman having one drink.

FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
FRESCA DEL HORNO!

America will turn into Brazil if the Jews get their way.

> He killed a woman and ripped out a baby for that
Women really are over valued these days

I...I guess not, Japan.

I guess not.

I laughed like a dolphin. But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Brazil?
South Americans are cannibals.

>I didn't even get to make my sopa with the baby
>my feet hurt
>when your gf is a cow
>these reporters are too loud and I can't hear over my hepatitis

We won't let them get ahue with it

How? Can sadness from being infertile really make someone disregard their empathy for their fellow creature and rob them, not only of their child, but of their life as well, in a way as gruesome as this? I can imagine kidnapping, but cutting the unborn child out from the mother's belly?

Brazil what the fuck lads

You make ISIS and the Ragheads look almost civilized.

t. roastie slag

>the neighborhood of Paz
oh ffs

Absolute scum of the human race

>The baby, it would appear, survived and is being treated in the Itapiranga hospital.
wtf

Thanks, Portugal, for creating these subhumans which make the rest of the planet seem civilized in comparison.

of fuck
that's good
really good
lost

who would want a mutt kid? are the killers mutts as well?

Booooring. Your opinions are lesbian in nature.

I don't like you.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The shitty Spickosphere future that awaits us all...

You see murderers, drug addicts, degenerates, I see future surgeons.
Open borders for israel

>brazilians
>humans
no

USA needs this wall, badly.

Before it's too late.

Brazilian policewoman.

AIIII COSTOZAA DELICA

are they /ourguys/?

Fuck you, my country is a good place.
Every country have monsters, not only mine

>You see murderers, drug addicts, degenerates, I see future surgeons.
Winner of the thread.

>brown people
>empathy
oh poor scandicuck
search 2011 san fernandino massacre

I don't understand why the they mixed with them instead of removing them like the Anglos did.
All of Latin America could've been White.

Kek. Fuck br is disgusting

We need to put a wall between us and Mexico, but then also build large walls on the borders of every country south of Mexico just as an added disensitive for them to even think about coming here.

I believe they're called Zoos, and that would be comically redundant.

Death penalty is still wrong. This couple deserves a second chance.

Hey hey hey, porra caralho alemão....
Let's remember your scheiße fetish culture, GGG, that faggot that wanted to be eaten, Betty Extreme, Lady Ginga, etc, etc, etc.....

wtf.......
an we just nuke brazil? cleanse the world...

this

>I didn't even get to make my sopa with the baby
Fucking damn it Hans.

Fake news

I want to refute that but those digits...

This. It's faker than a feminist's sex life.

>mfw waiting for happening but the larp is out of coffee beans
>have to shitpost in brazillian everyday thread

Business as usual

Brazil, I am disappointed in you. Kill that motherfucker who did this if you want respect from International community again.

M I L K E E

HIDE THE CHILDREN THEY'RE HERE

rare as fuck

MMMMMM..MONKKKEYS

youtube.com/watch?v=scyGxwqExb0

eh heh

Holy shit there are whites in Brazil

lol imagine being that kid. Being told how you were born and all. This is some Berserk shit

UMA

I bet that baby looked quedo delicioso

but they didn't even eat the fetus.

sopa de doggo! Uma delicia

According to most of pol, these people would be classified as “basically white,” “traditional,” “Christian,” and “bros.”

SO VIBRANT
take a good look my little burgers,that's your future ;^)

E SOPA DE PIÇA TAMBÉM GOSTAS FAVELADO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>amazonas

Literally no one but the occasional Brazilian ever says Brazilians are White.

Adjust your aim soldier, the woman in the pic you defiled is a policewoman nursing the child after they rescued said infant.

>rescued said infant from inside a huge boiling pot deep in the forest just in time before the sopa

They were just trying to protect it from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, dindu nothing wrong.

I'm pretty sure I've seen another case like this. By the way, these shit happens in the North and Northeast, basically the brazilian dump. And believe me, mulattos are worse than niggers.

True story: once in an amateur football game there was a fight by a player and the referee. The judge took a knife and threw the man, she entered his chest and he died. The other players killed the judge, dismembered his body and stuck his head on a stake. I saw the photos of it years ago.

If i visit Detroit or Memphis i will also find that your country sucks. Image reported, city less than an hour from where i live, built by german immigrants.