Is Sup Forums afraid of the freedom of choices science could grant to people in the future?

Is Sup Forums afraid of the freedom of choices science could grant to people in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rd4MornGqc
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126136775
youtube.com/watch?v=tpcct6PAqt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I can finally become a greenskin
WAAAGH!!!

I want the genes to cure my medically notable dry skin.

>everyone will be hot
>green skinned, tailed & horned freaks
yeah nah

In the last panel, I say we mercy-kill each other.

>the left thinks the future of eugenics is going to be dumb otherkin bullshit

oh man I'm feeling glad suddenly that leftists have never picked up a history book in their fucking lives

I just keked so hard, that my Frame Choose another Legate and we are going though Sponge once again. Mass mutations will bring humanity to it's death.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rd4MornGqc

Not really. People are unimaginative, and given total freedom of choice, most will conform to the medium.

IT MEANZ NUTIN IF YER DON'T BAVR ENOUGH DAKA YEAR KNOB

Not at all. Exactly zero people will choose their child to be a nigger.

nah i would apply the method people with any sense takes to aliums, and thats apply the dick to as many as possible.

Degeneracy and work of the antichrist. Anybody believing that and accepting that is on its way to hell. Jesus Christ bled and died for us to be saved and accepted in God's heaven. This material life is of no importance and dominated by satan.

>tfw no djinni-mode GF to brush my mane and tail

feels pre-genetic-revolution, man

I'd rather convert to Islam than live in that fucked up notion

all i wont is a rite good fite to proov im da greenest

I'd be dead so why should I care ?

I just imagined nigger mass mutating into greenskins. Damn i need to hurry up into soulbones.

>flag
>Christian

>polluting the purity of the human genepool and genome with (((genetic engineering)))

Dafuq was that?

Orkz can't be niggers they have a running society

>complaiins about genetic engineering
>posts fictional example of genetic engineering in practice

>puts a genehanced super-soldier picture
>is against genhancing
Really makes you think

14 reasons

>space marines are sterile
>OPs pics can quite clearly have offspring
hmmm

new meme template

Vixen waifu when?

>eugenics is evil unless it lets us play make believe and feel special

>offspring
it's clearly just a their pet manlet

Genetic engineering doesn't really work like that; there's also ethical questions in regards to how justifiable that can be, as well as economic considerations.
First:
Who knows if our bodies can take such modifications? What if these modifications trigger undesired effects? Very often mutations don't come by themselves, as traits can be determined by more than one gene.

Second:
What social consequences could this "revolution" cause: what about new kinds of discrimination, regarding the unmutated as the new "subhumans"? What if a hierarchy, based on how cool a mutation is, caused some people to fall at the bottom making them unneeded? The last panel shows dislike of racism, but it's in my opinion childish to believe that people won't discriminate based on these novelties.

Third:
Economically speaking, it will surely be costly, and the excuse of things getting "cheaper and cheaper" doesn't apply most often. Like in tech products, we can see top-performance modifications, that actually work but will cost a fortune, and low-end or even risky modifications that may not be as good. I think this will only go to few people, causing a caste-like scenario.

I would not be so optimistic, fellow.

I'm afraid of being imprisoned for not calling someone who paid to become a horse a "Centaurkin"

>even in the future, manlets wont learn.

Were on a disgenic path right know. this could save our bacon. I'll suffer a few furies if it means everyone isn't reduced to Brazil-tier IQ.

>actively fucking with your genetic code
Sounds like a good way to die a painful death, I welcome this coming future and the many retards it takes down with it.

Perimeter, just some video game, but story is good:
In N-th year humanity developed controlled mutations and cybernetic enhancements. So many people were not human any more. Then they found portals to another uninhabited worlds, but that worlds were representation of human thoughts, so any modified "humans" were very dangerous to go there. That worlds called Sponge, because of their absorption of any kind of minds. At N-th + 100 years from Sponge came insectiod race and there was Soup of Creatures, because insectoid eggs were good at growing inside "humans". And all non modified men left Earth into Sponge.

this will be end of humanity as we know it.

Mind virus leftst subversion, dysgenic effects of welfare state, xenoestrogens pollution - all can be reversed within few generations.

Genetic modifications - this shit will stay with us forever. Onece they genetic modified people start interbreeding with rest of population, there is not coming back.

You know nothing about Warhammer 40k don't you?

>Brazil tier IQ
why Brazil of all things

We already have sex change operations that tick all the boxes on this, and its publicly promoted as the perfect and totally valid solution to a psychological disease.

>genetic engineering can fix anything
>except manlets

1. The 'Genetic Revolution' will never come to us, it will come to the extremely "racist" Chinese, because modifying the gene pool means understanding it. We actually could use science to fix black's low intelligence, if we were willing to admit the problem existed. For the first time in history we have the potential to uplift other races, and we won't because we never learned how. The Chinese did, who won't care to.

2. The difference between mutilating your dick to become a trannie and using super science to actually become a woman is as vast as the gap between heaven and earth. One is indulging a delusion, the other isn't. Its one thing to be human and believe you're a dog, its another to turn into a dog and believe you're a dog.

3. These visions are exactly why the tech will be wasted on us. Given the power to become gods we'd just become weird sexual deviants.

Anyone who can plan for kids will have 150 iq 6'3 nordic gods and godesses. People who cant will be like filthy feral animals in relation to them.

>Thinks humans with tails will be big and bushy
It's gonna be somewhere between a rat tail and a shaved Capuchin tail

read

Absolutely no problem as long as all intellects will be elevated at least on European level.
Also this future implies that jews have been completely eradicated, because we all know that they are attempting to harm humanity gene pool with any means they have, and will fiercely fight against any opportunity for the goyim to biologically improve themselves.

>nordic
Odd way to spell chinese. Are too cucked to test genetic engineering on humans.

You're a moron if you think gene editing won't be used to create a race of brainless slaves.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126136775

They're already looking for ways to keep you from wrongthink using genetics.

That sounds fucking awesome, I miss when sci-fi was on acid

>implying anyone would do anything other than make white skin Eurasian kids when given the chance

LOL

Yes he does. The human form is perfect. To alter it or allow ab-humans is heresy. The beastmen have all died and been forgiven by the Emperor. The Ogryn will follow them shortly.

As if chinks dont prefer white features. They do whatever they can to get pale skin.

"sex change" doesn't make them fertile nor functional. They are a fetish of what they pretend to be, and anybody who doesn't get behind progs' fee-fees understands it.

they'll use bioengineering against us
>don't you want to be a good goy and use add some of Tyrone's DNA into your baby?
>and what about a little bit of Mohammed's?
>you're child will be the embodiment of multiculturalism
>and let's add some donkey DNA because why not

what about the squats

Leftist will demand all genetically engineered humans need to look like abos for equality

Of course not. Most will be offered a chance to become a mutant. Those who deny this opportunity will be sterilized and let go. Those that resist will be executed.

I mean it's gonna be a shit show, but i will have my orc/goblin gf at last. So i can't really complain

I doubt they will, once being "white" will become synonymous with an overly emotional wrecks who let their former empire be consumed by jihadis and negroes.

ok,to all those user who think space marines are the opposite of genetic purity let me tell you something
SPACE MARINES ARE WEAPONS
they are barely even humans anymore,they re literally living weapons,they cannot breed so they cannot alter the human genepool
not only that,but their very DNA is taken from a super human,so its not that impure anyways
still,space marines are a necessary evil in the WH40K universe

>orc/goblin gf
dafuq is wrong with you

Ugh Lee

There was Vangers at first, about left worlds with insectoid-human mutants.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpcct6PAqt4

>can have a tail
Sign me up.

oh exploitable

Never existed despite having existed.

>because insectoid eggs were good at growing inside "humans".
Jesus it sounds like a hentai

Proximity to Spics.

see

Actually, it's the hormonal therapy that is the apt treatment for being a trans, cosmetic change just com with it.

aLso, it has been prooved by peer reviewed study that it is a physiological condition, not a psychological one. Trans literally have the brain of the opposite gender.

But its proof enough that ethical and practical complaints will be thrown under the bus in favour of being "nice".

And it will begin as a fetish. And then those fetishists will demand equal accomodation, then equal rights then equal reproductive abilities. Trannies are by all measurements subhuman right now, but we have to elevate them to equal or greater status through media propaganda. And despite the surgery being superficial, the hormonal re-writing having a horrendous cost and the impact it has on life quality and length, we still do it just to be "nice".

Most tragically, i think the first people who will be fully embracing it will be some asian countries with sex tourism, paying big bucks to parents to give birth to cat-girl prostitutes.

>>you're child will be the embodiment of multiculturalism
>things Sup Forumstard think leftists think.

I'll never forget

>Genetically engineer Africans into Skaven since they have a better chance of surviving their giant trash pile of a country as a rat and not a human
>Purge
I see no issue

I wish Malal was still around.

>literally have the brain of the opposite gender

lel who did they steal it from

>you lived in the right era to fight the furry war

yeah definitely no hideous disasters in store for us here.

technically he's still around as malice

>off comes the penis

>jews are genetically useless ugly opportunist sociopaths
>use the white man's creations to make themselves super gods
>everyone else is a mixed stupid mongrel

I bet when the otherkin shit comes around, this same idiotic line will be reused once more.

>there is nothing psychologically wrong with Daragron. He was simply born with the brain of a dragon.

>it has been prooved by peer reviewed study that it is a physiological condition, not a psychological one. Trans literally have the brain of the opposite gender.

leaning into the mic

Holy shit, they're both on GOG
Thanks man, I love rare awesomeness

>leftists genetically engineer themselves smarter than they are now
>then with their newfound brain activity they decide to genetically engineer themselves into aryans and purge every colourskin

>Deciding to completely fuck yourself up and turn into some human/animal hybrid just so you can say "My body, my rules".

>thing Leftists actually don't think, but Sup Forums think they do
textbook illustration.

Remember when you used to tell everyone we'd all have jetpacks and live like the Jetsons SUPER soon? Because I do

>posts an astartes

This suicide rate is BS. It does not compare suicide rate with trans who do not perform sex change, but with the standard suicide norm.

Suicide rate for trans who get operated is actually lower than for trans who don't.

arrow to the knee djinn gal. We're in it for the long haul boys if a shitty meme like that can survive that long we will be immortal.

We already have it.

When hot people breed with hot people they have hot children.
When inteligent people breed with inteligent people they have inteligent children.
When healthy people breed with healthy people they have healthy children.

Is really just that simple.

>When intelligent people breed with intelligent people they have intelligent children.
Meanwhile, the silicon's valley has the highest rate of autism.

In the bible it says the soldiers of the devil will have a head of lion, tail of a snake, etc.

I'm pretty sure it's talking about splicing.

if that's an Ork
>implying orks will ever be atractive

The only two things that should be allowed to be genetically engineered are illnesses (cancer, diabetes, etc.) and normal human looks (nose shape, eye shape and color, facial shape, height, hair texture, you get the idea).
The rest of this freakish bullshit should be banned

so let me get this straight, you want people who dye their pubes purple, staple their bodies, tattood up, hate freedom, and you want them to raise children while they fuck themselves in the ass?

sounds normal.... perfectly normal

They're more attractive than humans at least. Humans don't even have tusks!