Greatest alpha male of the 21st century yet?

Greatest alpha male of the 21st century yet?

Yup. Mohammad 2.0 in terms of alphaness.

BTW, serious question. Is Saudi now going to start winning against Iran since they have a good, young, ambitious leader on the helm and Iran just has old cucks?

Literally God tier. Cant believe there's no posts on here about what happened today.

Bump.

doesnt this guy look like the weird trans with a fucked up nose that cant get a "vagina" because his penis is too small?

Hmm I wonder why the typical shills are pushing this guy so hard today.

the nose, yhea

btfo jews
>btfo Shias
>btfo Russians
>btfo feminists
>btfo zogmachine
>literal game of thorones antics, involving executing and imprisoning families members and battling for hundreds of billions in wealth
>literally usurped power off of sheer force of will over the span of 2 years at the age of 32
>will probably declare himself caliph and finally stop the muzzies from chimping out, and end the refugee crisis by modernizing the Middle East and Africa
Is he, dare I say it, /OurSemite/

...there's literally ten threads on the first page alone, retard... ffs

what happend today ???
havent read anything

>lanklet
nope

Iran is better than Saudi Arabia. Saudis are all about Wahabi/Salafist shit that drives USIS, AlQaeda, Al Shabob, Al Nusra, the Taliban. It's all burka all the time.

Iran is far more modern than Saudi Arabia will EVER be, which tells you how shitty Saudi Arabia is. The women in Iran are younger, hotter, able to go to college with men, don't wear burkas (just hijabs), don't have to be accompanied by make relatives ALL THE TIME.

Iran may still be shit but Saudi Arabia is loud, wet, EXPLOSIVE diarrhea (Allahu Akbar!!!!!).

What the fuck is happening
There are already 20 threads about him
Did the Saudi Internet defence just found about this website?

No because Iran is led by a system of democratically elected domestic leadership ruled over by a council of theological elite whereas the Saudis are led by a retarded sand monarchy that interbred with a fundamentalist cult in the 1700s that exacerbates the already strong paradigm in Islam to enter destructive purity spirals.

>wears a literal dress
>alpha

Wow you got it all wrong. Its Iran who is backing ISIS and all that shit, who in turn are backed by the JEWS.

western fashion connects dresses as female. fuck your skinny jeans

What a farce, Ali go to bed

Well yes, he wears the traditional clothes of his people instead of wearing a suit like a cuck brainwashed by cultural imperialism.

Alpha af.

Realise how much this one Saudi man has given to the USA, also if you want to talk about the niqab (AKA Burka) learn where it came from (Turkey and Iran).

So your point there is a bit stupid, Burkas and Niqabs aren't mandatory in Saudi and are banned in some places in Mecca.

If you really want to talk about politics, specifically foreign politics to you, it would be a good idea to read up on the history of the countries you're mentioning, rather than some info you gathered and got completely wrong. Iran are Shi'a and are the ones funding fundamentalists in the Middle East, not Saudi.

What has happened after the Iranians introduced the Shi'a sect into Iraq? Corruption. Lebanon? Corruption. Bahrain? Corruption. Kuwait? Corruption. And now Yemen. This has only been a tactic that they have used for the cold war that has been happening behind curtains for a very long time. Saying one country is better than the other the way you have is so juvenile and vague, without any sources or expanding your points, you might as well have not replied to this thread.

Jesus fuck you're cancerous. you have been non stop posting about this dumb faggot because some nobody prince got arrested who gives a fuck. If some camel ape got thrown in jail?

STOP BULLYING TYLER YOU FAGGOTS

Kek

this

>can dish it out but can't take it
manlets

>that spacing
>that shitty humor
>hating on saudi arabia
>>>/reddit/

?

Oh, look someone's jealous. Just don't burn yourself ok? :D

He presumed the position of some kind of national anti-corruption office. Within a few hours he arrested dozens of very rich, influential Saudi's, including some family members like pic related. He's known for striving for a more moderate version of Islam and the modernization of Saudi Arabia.

Look, another kike-puppet!

hehe xd

they will kill him, because the strongman stuff he's doing is very alien to Saudi Arabia which is actually bit of a democracy within family

remember this tumbler

>has no idea what he is talking about

I wouldn't mind being his haram bride. Is he a bacholer?

He is old fag, prime age pollack

and yet you have no arguments to reply with

Didn't Salman is one of muslim's hero who converted from christian to muslim and became their strategist?

Mohamad 2: Electric ALLAHUSNACKBACAROO

The problem with Saudi Arabia is that most of their population consists of welfare dependant low IQ manchildren, who despite getting top teir education, arent known for their creativity or industriousness. Whilst Iranians, despite being poor as fuck as a result of sanctions and a 30 year brain drain, still produce substantially more IP than KSA and they actually have industry and competent military leaders. Top Iranian students are getting poached by silicon valley company's like Microsoft whilst Saudi Arabia are importing westerners to run their economy because the general population is too lazy and unintelligent to fill important positions . They won't survive without Israel and America's help and talent , whilst Iran has the talent, technical know how and leadership to wage a proxy wars all around the middle east without help from the Jews or a superpower.

Say that to 30% literacy rate in Iran not a long time ago.

Also talent is not a problem. Because Irans missionaries are suppressing talented sunnis a long time now. Goodbye moonmen

Lol

I wouldn't even say lack of talent is your biggest obstacle. Arabs have a problem with creating a meritocratic system whereby you don't get ahead by simply being related to to the ruling family or tribal affiliation, but by your actual merits and hard work. There's a reason Arabs lost to a small western country in the seven day war. All your generals and army chiefs only got their positions because of nepotism. Saudi royal family want thousands of their incompetent spawns to have powerful positions in society, even if they're not up for the job. This creates vulnerabilities and weakness everywhere, since your competing with militaries like Iran or Israel, where the top commanders are battle hardened High IQ freaks, who only git to where they are after decades of proving themselves.

Yeah, what ahppend?

bros I can 100% verify the prince is stoned af in that pic

hes ourguy

what happened to pol?
you're not supposed to like us

turkey is only sane country in MENA. you naive westerners should learn who is your friend if you dont want to be blowed by a suicide bomber.

家族

That center pays for itself.

敬意

No thanks, I prefer Turkey and other countries but Saudi Arabia. At least the first ones respect their women unlike the latter.

Saudi Arabia protects the women population from jewish liberalism as much as possible.

Egypt does it better if I'm not wrong.

Still vulnerable. Honor killings? no thanks

There is something biblical looking and evil about this guy to me....

Great argument, I hope Australians don't start a war with Japan with that degenerate thinking.

you are a jew. arent you? if saudis are your only "friend" in region, you are in big trouble.

Oh no I am just a psyop guy that thinks he rules the world.

wow, i know this twitter exchanges but now i realize that he got arrested. some purges going on there?

Pakistan has a 80+ percent disapproving of suicide bombing though.

Yup. MBS is a smart guy. Check out the 500 billion dollar city he just announced which will have liquor legalized as well to attract westerners.

he's an adept of moderate islam, but that's like one of the most strict muslim countries, i don't think it 'll be easy for him to put in practice his visions. i hope he nails it tho

I can see KSA winning in Yemen, but Iran is too entrenched in Lebanon and Iraq to be displaced by KSA any time soon.

In Saudi Arabia you don't have to worry about the BBC