AND THEY SAY TRUMP COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS

AND THEY SAY TRUMP COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/926708723405373440
twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Michael-J-Coudrey.5879539.html
linkedin.com/in/michaelcoudrey
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=dbtarrest&recordtype=Arrest&fname=Anthony&lname=Podesta&city=&state=all
searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=anthony&lname=podesta&city=&state=DC
youtu.be/jCnD-z9VKWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uranium One = Israel is fucked.

Nice fake news, drumpftard.

OY VEY

Mike Tokes aka: (((Michael J Coudrey))) is a (((Laura Loomer))) comrade trying to ride this CBTS wave:
twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/926708723405373440

Here he is being arrested for fraud allegedly:
twitter.com/trickfreee/status/892239572578336769
Mugshot Arrest:
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Michael-J-Coudrey.5879539.html

Annnnd the goldmine, his LinkedIn saying he is part of:
> Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
> Starting March 2014
linkedin.com/in/michaelcoudrey

His LinkedIn screenshot

An arrest mugshot

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=dbtarrest&recordtype=Arrest&fname=Anthony&lname=Podesta&city=&state=all
Podesta has been arrested

Olé!

Seems like everyone from the California movement has an arrest record. Based Stickman has 5 felonys and illegal gun sales as a prior. DESU I'd rather have them involved in gov than the criminals that are NEVER held accountable. IE Democrats... Do you really give a shit anyway?

It's not the arrest that bothers me, it's the fact that he is a filthy name-changing kike.

Do you really think the kike Loomer and (((Tokes))) are going to get to the bottom of the Las Vegas shooting?

(((Tokes))) belongs to the Jewish Federation of Las Vegas. They are just kike infiltrators.

ctrl+f "drumpftard"
highlight ID and ignore
Thankyou

>Based Stickman has 5 felonys and illegal gun sales as a prior
What a fucking moron. With that history they are going to throw the fucking book at him. What the hell was he thinking going out and participating in all these protests?

Anybody know when his trial is?

they make better journalists and researchers. they know more about how people think and which threads to follow than some soft minded sjw that was raised in an echo chamber

Your days are numbered kike

Some are just obvious kikes trying to subvert the movement away from their own tribe.

On top of that they are usually pathological liars (such as Loomers tire shoah) and Tokes being arrested for fraud.

They want SHEKELS and the PROTECT THE TRIBE.

can conform:

searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?again=true&recordtype=Public&fname=anthony&lname=podesta&city=&state=DC

pic very related

I like tokes desu. Loomer has a shit personality but she's still dropping redpills on the left

You Israel memeflags sure have been quiet lately. Did something happen?

SHOAH'D

Wtf I love Alyssa Milano now unironically

Mike, the jig is up. You are a name changing kike who punches right against people who are "racist" and "antisemitic".

Loomer is pure cancer. She doesn't redpill anything. Her job is to keep the alt-right people (the only demographic that matters) from seeing the REAL truth about slimy kikes. Also she is out for SHEKELS and her EGO.

Not mike, but I have met him so I guess I'm a little biased here. Your faggotry is duly noted.

BIg if True

Are you Jewish?

Negative

And how/why did you meet (((Mike the Kike)))?

2nd Battle of Berkeley like 8 months ago. Actually a really nice kid. Him and baked alaska

The Left always projects. Whatever they accuse you of is usually what they are doing themselves.

Why is your screen shot yellow tinged, you run your desktop that way/

Watch tokes here: youtu.be/jCnD-z9VKWI

Skip to 1:32:25

Woke af

doesn't mean he was arrested, just means they have a report on him (which usually means you can get emails, address, etc.)

Feel free to throw away some shekels and check. We already did it earlier, if he's been arrested, it isn't public and doesn't show up on any online databases.

1:44:48 listen here too

Getting really tired of LARPs, tick tocks, false happenings, and incorrect narratives.

This place is such a fucking joke now. There are at least a dozen competing theories about what is going on and I'm 100% certain if I go f5 the catalog there will be more.

Honestly until an unsealed indictment for Podesta is revealed I remain convinced y'all are hopeful as fuck and nothing more.

It's fucking hilarious how Trump has not only broken liberals but also somehow conservatives too it seems. Truly the chaos candidate.

he's not arrested. a guy like podesta gets a chance to surrender and will be out on bond immediately

I pray he is brought to justice. Both podestas

>you dont need to ignore ID, if there is only one post by this ID

it ignores all the idiotic replies as well. I've shut down every shill in a thread before this way.