"Wads da madder bro juss do it juss git /fit/ bro and git gf bro :-DDD"

>in order to change yourself you must first change yourself
>in order to do this you much change yourself
>to do this you must change yourself
>you must change yourself

The meme is a lie, Sup Forums. The meme is a lie...

You see, the genetic hand you were dealt, and the life experiences and circumstances which shaped who you are today, these are what led to your awakening; what led you to spend the countless precious hours of your lives rotting away in some dark and dingy corner of the interweb - and picking up some redpills along the way...

The most you can ever hope to accomplish is redpilling some other normies who were genetically and circumstantially blessed, who don't give a fuck about you and will probably never acknowledge nor appreciate your noble efforts... Don't even for a second delude yourselves into thinking that you will be joining them in the coming 14/88 revolution... The 14 dream was never for meant for your kind and never will be.

Get comfy, anons. Your role, and your fate in this world, is sealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFY90o2pJHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many members of the Nazi party were manlets and uggos. What you said is true in certain cases, but not true in others.

>but not true in others
Is it really though?

In order to improve yourself you must improve yourself - psychologically, psychiatrically and thus physically too.

We are eternally bound to our genetic blueprints which are to a certain degree influenced by our environment via epigenetics; your blueprint can be fulfilled to be best possible result for a given environment, but that's all it can be - fulfilled.

Everything about us is invariably governed by this.

If that makes you sleep better at night...

>We are eternally bound to our genetic blueprints

I suppose, but you will never realise either the limits of your genetic potential, nor know what these limits truly are unless you push yourself.

Self improvement and personal responsibility are central to European accomplishment - no great man has come about purely by happenchance alone.

What said. You have a genetic potential that can be maximized or minimized according to your environment and mental state. I know where you are coming from: "Why improve my social skills when that pretty boy can be a complete autist and still get the girl's number?" "Why study when that intelligent guy can just skim through the chapter and get a good grade on the exam?" "Why train when that guy with a big head and huge clavicles has better proportions than me?"

But are you not curious at all how far you can push yourself, how far you can go?

t. manlet with smallish frame

how do we get someone to reach the final one?

improvement !=change
You cannot change who you are, but you can learn stuff and improve yourself.
If you learn a new language, you have not changed who you are, but you have become a new "you" that is able to speak another language.
See the difference?

>You have a genetic potential that can be maximized or minimized according to your environment and mental state.

This.
Take a fish out of the water, it dies.
Let them in the water, lives and reproduce.

Most austistc here in Sup Forums, mgtows, mras, redpillers, are fish that were taken out of the water.

Seeing through the ilussion of the lie is the first step.

>he unironically fell for the anime autist meme
Pol is actually filled with successful people who own their own homes, cars, or have their own families. Also, if you trying to say it's impossible to improve yourself by working out/studying you're actually nigger tier retarded.
>muh redpill the normies who matter
kek kys also saged

The only thing in this world that you can't change about yourself is ugliness. That's where you fail and project.

>Pol is actually filled with successful people who own their own homes, cars, or have their own families.

No. There are such people in here, but few. Most here are average dudes that got redpilled by life experience with a few losers thrown in the mix

>don't bother to improve yourself

Pathetic nihilistic excuses.

Are the shills genuinely concerned about Sup Forums's recent drive toward self-improvement...?

Remember, lads: (((they))) WANT you to stay in your proverbial basement (mental or otherwise), never improve yourself, never become self-sufficient, and never become a valuable member of society.

Giving up and justifying your failure with "it's all hopeless" is LIBERALISM.

>brains aren't physical things nor are they tied to genetics and environments effect on epigenetic
>we can change them somehow cuz muh feels and magic
>psychology, psychiatry and thus every single thing about you including personality, will-power and perspective aren't 100% governed by this at all
>there is such a thing as choice
>consciousness isn't merely complex layers of instinct
lemme guess, christcucks?

>exercising is TOO HARD!
obese woman detected

some people just don't have the will-power for it.

what are you gonna do? inject it into their brains?

Ideally they would learn to exercise as soon as they go to school. Also tax them if they are fat and see how 99% of fat people will want to get thin and find the will power to do so.
Either with incentive or punishment you can get people to improve themselves.

These are solutions, not arguments.

It's not that hard to increase your willpower. Unless you completely lack self discipline, you can do it. If I managed to stop being a lazy slob NEET, 99% of people can do it

i'd be in utter shock as well. can you believe how accurate it is?

>man has no free will
Bologny! Determinism has always been a thinly veiled attempt at spiritual slavery.
The only just thing one can do when conscious of the predetermination if their life is to act against it, even if it is seemingly in vain because that is the one thing which frees you from determinism.
Saying what will happen will happen is not determinism.
Nothing is set in stone, friends.

>Unless you completely lack self discipline
and what if this?
>i managed to do something and therefore 99% of other people can do it
source?

try thinking a little more than one step at a time, user.

>and what if this?
very few people have complete lack of self discipline. It's those people that live in houses full of rubbish and cockroaches walking all over that you see in American tv shows. Those are most likely less than 0,1% of the total population, so you shouldn't really be concerned about them.
>source?
I have never met someone as lazy as I am, so yea, if I did it I'm fairly sure that most people can

if there could be a machine that would trace chain-reactions of atoms in the universe since the big bang event (assuming that's true; if not then just trace all electron reactions back to the person's conception will probably suffice~), then you could literally predict the future exactly.

>very few people have complete lack of self discipline
the point is that whether you do or don't, and whatever strengths and weaknesses you have are completely out of your control.

>I have never met someone as lazy as I am
>this proves that if I can do something then 99% must also be able to do it, always
>my tiny anecdotal experience is all the evidence i could possibly need
>being this conceited and arrogant

you're just using circular logic at this point

>spiritual slavery
to who? pretty sure monotheistic religious are the spiritual slavery tbqhf

>endlessly worship me and only me or be tortured in hell for eternity

>the point is that whether you do or don't, and whatever strengths and weaknesses you have are completely out of your control.
Prove it. Prove that you can't do anything at all to control your destinity.
How do you explain poor as fuck people that sometimes get successfull and end up living a good life?
You ignore all the variables and just think that your destiny is pre programmed. you aren't a computer

>my tiny anecdotal experience is all the evidence i could possibly need
>being this conceited and arrogant
How is it any difference of what you are saying? Your argument is that we are a product of our environement and that we are subject to its whims. Evolution proves you wrong, since otherwise both you and I would still be living a nomadic life hunting animals and dying of diarrhea.
If our ancestor managed to chenge their destiny so can we

I hate this image

not everyone was a bluepilled retard before coming to Sup Forums. I guess those idiots are now the ones who believe in jewish world order, shadow government and other conspiracy retardation

sure Sup Forums has changed me but not in my political position

How can you expect to change the world when you can't even change yourself.

>Prove it
I don't need to; it's already been proven for me; over a century's worth of evolutionary and genealogical science advancements, demonstrations and widely-used implementations/technologies relying on the truth of their theories. Your favorite search engine awaits. :^)

>poor as fuck people that sometimes get successfull and end up living a good life
perhaps higher IQ and/or better attractiveness compared to their socioeconomic peers i.e. genetics (and thus ingenuity, opportunism and other advantageous traits), and environment (luck).

>You ignore all the variables
Absolutely not. You're the one who fails to see them.

>you aren't a computer
>what is dna?
>what are genes?

>How is it any difference of what you are saying?
What I'm saying is based on abundantly-proven science, not personal experience anecdotes - i.e. conceited per-conceived views and arrogance.

>Evolution proves you wrong
lol you're a complete ignoramus. Evolution is the process of genetic mutations favorable to a given environment surviving to reproduce and unfavorable genetic mutations eventually dying off and not reproducing.

Environment and chance (roll of genetic mutation dice, both in nature and degree of said mutation) are literally the only factors here.

>If our ancestor managed to chenge their destiny so can we
i kek at your childish world view haha. i bet you believe in 'true love' and spirits 'n shit

IOTBW is a great example of how.

we can play with the cards that we are dealt, user.

Working on it. Most great men started off unknown.

>those idiots are now the ones who believe in jewish world order, shadow government
youtube.com/watch?v=eFY90o2pJHg
>inb4 'hurrrr wow a youtube video now i finally see! :^DDDD'
>what is convenience?
>what are sources?

>conspiracy retardation
>groups of humans never ever ever conspire against other groups of humans
wew lamb

I'm new, does this mean I will conquer europe? Fuck yeah I am in :)