For all my aussieturd friends out there

for all my aussieturd friends out there

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

those mongrel memes really upset you didnt they guy?

Oi Cunt,
I Live on this Lie. Take another hit of your bong and fuck off back to your trans muslim prostitutes ya poofta.

I might be a blackfella but at least I'm not a shill or a misguided leftist.

Isn't Australias real problem being infested with chinks? You could at least try to adapt the meme into something that's true.

Amen. Soon to be USA 2.0. Cucked dysgenic shithole. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are less than 75% of the CITIZEN population. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

abbo genetic poison must be wiped out before it’s too late

These freaky monsters need to die. If this keeps up we'll be getting r34 versions.

literally subhuman type of “ancestry” that shouldn’t exist in 50 years just like negroid one

Nah, she'll be right m8.
>resources and land bought off by China
This gets me down but that just means we're due for a Trump. I'll bet you a pint Dick Smith steps up.
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
We actually don't mind the gooks. The Lebos are getting their act together like the Greek and Italian wogs before them did. The reason we have Lebos is because we get more of the Christian ones that speak French and shit.

We have hardly any Jews but the few there are doing their usual Jew shit. No different from anywhere else. And yeah... niggers... they're going to be a problem but it's nothing we can't handle.

Nice proxy by the way.

yeah because that's not a copypasta or anything

Cool story bro-ette.
Miss Adel-Magied will give you top marks in creative writing tomorrow. Now go to sleep
so you don't miss the bus in the morning you screwed up cunt.

>irish father
kek only a potato could impregnate an abbo woman

False flag commie cunt.
I see you there twiddling your little Ausjew Vpn thumbs, don't you worry.
Shills get their's.

oy vvevv lad jew got me

Why can’t shills meme?

Only claim I'm boong for the gibsmedat.

Stay mad Amerifat.

>t. Australia.

most obvious false flag ive ever seen

appreciate the attempt but there really is barely any abo genes still alive here and there wont be any at all in the next 15 years when the homeless die off.
make fun of the chink invasion we have, that's actually real

t. Mario Xwu Popodcuckolous, Melbourne gyro restraunt toilet cleaner
It’s not about their act. It’s about their wastly subhuman and/or inferior blood.
The argument is simple - HEALTH and and ENVIRONMENT. Only Northwestern Europeans are Australian, so what we will be doing is deporting the foreigners. Northwestern Europeans alone must be left in Australia after the cleansing. Real Australians are Anglo-Germanic, so (If you have troubles to understand what that is - 100% European, and 98-100% Northwestern European at that). Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

On top of that, Australian environmental capacity is 8-10 million. Looks like those of “””””new stock “”””” must be deported anyway

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

wtf that's a man's ass!!!!!

mmm look at those nice shaved balls

fucking told him ay