Be romanian

>be romanian
>try to tell literally anyone else what whiteness is

Why are a bunch of mozzies who got browned by the ottomans always so concerned about who is or isn't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FYmcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hidden flag
Show yourself mongol.

We were not occupied by the ottomans. Get your facts straight bozgor.

Makes sense. Even the turks look more white.

meme flag
sage goes in all fields

The truth

Because, like in America, whiteness is scarce.

gangsta as fuck desu senpai

for the same reason why people in the western world insist that their whiteness is what makes them great, even though most of them are just stupid, failed normalfags

despite the fact that you have a racial or cultural advantage, nothing can save you from your own stupidity and failure

bozgors.
every time.

>being so mad about a mutt pic that you have to make this

Apart from gypsies Romania is white you dumb fuck. Go there and meet pretty Romanian girls to have white babies with.

The Gypsies are a Hugh problem that needs to be addressed. They are like some chickens that got out of the barn yard.

They contribute nothing to the farm. They have more offspring then they can take care of. And their survival depends on what they can find around the edge of the coop and raiding anything left out.

White Romania needs to figure out what to do with these thieves and remove them from the country.

In recent years most Gypsies have voluntarily left and made their way to Western Europe.

The EU has made Romania whiter, it is truly an exception.

protip: don't. Eastern European girls are the worst for Hypergamy. Romanian women also all look like the wicked witch of the west after they past 30.

Weak bait user try harder next time

it's an amerimutt... he mad I made this
imgur.com/a/FYmcd

I like to put cottage cheese on my spaghetti

>post gypsies
>say they are romanian
>claim debunked
>get butthurt
>make this meme

>memeflag
>shitposting
checks out
now go gas yourself Shlomo

Do they make nice food?

>be faggot
>hide behind the brussecuck flag

I bet you have never read a history book.

Worse than Germans? You don't know what you are talking about.

Find an orthodox girl from a village and you are as close to wife material as you will get.

>be burger
>conceal the flag using the european one

Hello Kek.

Croatia and Hungary are white

hello, attila.
trianon was the best thing to happen to central europe. its a shame we allowed you to settle in pannonia in the first place. Why dont you go back to Kazakhstan where Huns belong?

>Turning the Amerimutt meme into shit
>edited by an American

P O T T E R Y

They're honorary brethren of the white race

>mfw when romanian
>mfw highly educated
>mfw i'm earning $2000 a day with just 2 hours of legal work

>$2000 a day
Are those romanian rupees?
Isn't that like $5 USD?

dă-te bă în pula mea unde pula mea faci tu bani ăia coiotule vrei să zici două mii pe luna în pulă ba man exagerezi bă

>slovenia is white
>croatia is not

Stop replying to this guy. He's a prolific baiter from lefty/pol/. They created this meme. I have infiltrated them. More coming.

>$30000 student loan
is this a 2005 meme?

>Americans become privy to the Russian threat as evidence becomes more substantial
>Le 56% meme explodes out of nowhere
Interesting

You seem very butthurt.
P.S. I know Romania isn't next to Russia, my mom asked me how safe it was because of the Ukraine situation. I said the only nearby country that was a possible threat would be Russia and they would have literally no reason to go that far into Europe.

Still a lot of money in Romania.

Romanians are white, you Soros shill. Stop trying to divide the white people.

Romanians have no problems with gypsies desu.
We hate them and they know that. They have no religion because they are nomad trash so they don't try to push anything onto us.
They go to western countries to steal shit that we later buy for next to nothing because they are too dumb to know the labels of the products. I just got a pair of hiking shoes for 5 eurotrash currency and when I checked the internet for the price they were like 80.
>mfw

One is 100% European, another is 94-98%

Mongrels lie, DNA doesn’t

>ottomans
Excuse you, i am pure 100% gypsy blooded

God bless you, user

You are 100% asian nonetheless

These memes are only triggering if you aren't white enough to let them roll off. My skin is literally as white as snow.

I've met a few in real life, and they are no less white than any Hungarian/Ukrainian. They were often light-eyed and skinned. The one I met was not racist against gypsies, but I guess the diaspora always falls for "muh tolerance" memes

>My skin is literally as white as snow.

albinos have a weird pink hue to them
I'm whiter than that