Did you went to church today Sup Forums?

I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8xA-bOXOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

done go didnt I did.

I didn't, my parents were flying back from visiting me so I went to see them off. I'll go next week.

The tridentine church I go to here is a pain in the ass to get to, takes quite a while, I'll need to find a quicker way of doing it

my service starts in 40 minutes
bump
kek

No

its 6 in the morning church hasnt started yet silly goose!

Why didn’t you go India ?

Why should I go, United States?

Por sopuesto.

Cristo es El Rey!

I haven't, but I'm considering actually going after being an edgy atheist teenager for years and mocking church. Glad I grew out of it.

I'm wondering if there are any wife material or just young people in general.

I cannot bear the fact that "did you went to church" is a sentence.

But yeah, i did kind of.

is that velka from dark souls

Who is this semen demon?

Yes. Homily was good.

Holy shit, a monk! You lads are extremely rare, as far as i know.

>velka
>not gwynevere

Lurk moar German.

s..somebody pls answer him before the kukri comes out

Yes
Though it was full of old folks, just like the little farm town its in
Makes me wonder what the place will look like in 10 years

It's Sunday 1PM here, m80.

Catholicuck

Went to the early latin mass at my church. Sermons are based, dont have to sing shitty songs in english.

Feels good senpai.

yes, just came back home

>implying everywhere you go isn't your church.
>implying Sup Forums isn't your bible.

sexpat

>go to church

Enjoy your Sunday Social Club.

i can't sit still long enough so i watch it on internet. i got problems.

i love christ but can't stand 90% of christians. so no.

have you read every single ancient text mentioning god? Start with books of adam and eve. good shit.

ubij hrvata da siptar nema brata

>Korean
>Christian

Find the error

That's the virgin Mary. She liked anal.

ubij srbina da nema tko upropastit europu

No, i have better things to do then losing my time listening to a pedo talking about his imaginary friend.

>Did you went to church today Sup Forums?
No, the Sabbath was yesterday

>Anime SMAC art
What?

I took a dump in the church confession box today
Try and stop me Christ cucks! Oh wait, turn the other cheek! Haha you fucking can't out of principles

yesssssss every sunday

Been thinking about going to church for the first time. Can't find anywhere nearby.

Latinbros report in

Gonna order a missal before Christmas, I'm thinking the Baronius Press one. Anyone have an opinion on the different available missals? Read a few different reviews of them

No, I hate the cult

do you live in a desert?

Faith shouldn't be picked on vindictive grounds, such as "atheists suck let's be a christian". This is how atheists prove their lack of faith here, they advocate for the elders who are "dumb but faithful". Fucking bad argument.

I admit the good that derives from Traditional outlooks, faith being the core of Tradition, but I personally am not faithful. I call myself a "skeptic" because I hate to identify myself with the atheist community, you could do the same if you are not truly faithful. There's no point in lying about your faith.

There are some good aspects of Christianity which I can't deny, for example their appraisal of asceticism which is a cynicist ideal, the pinnacle of the revolt against the modern world.

I wasn't and I feel sorry about this

its six in the morning asshole

owo

>have you read every single ancient text mentioning god? Start with books of adam and eve. good shit.
I haven't read the apocryphal texts yet. I have read the whole Bible several times and some non-canonical works by the the early church fathers. Also Confessions by Augustine.

I'm not faithful and I know it. Once I discovered the value of religion and culture on every individual and its importance in history, I stopped being so critical towards religion and even in favor of it existing.
But I didn't just turn religious. I still find big part of the story a fucking tale. But the moral value is huge.
The reason I want to go is to see if there's any young people still going to know the situation in my little countrys little town.

Have you found any? Are you a Lithuanian or a Russian (orthodox)? Here there are still young christian people who go to the church, but they are mainly narrow minded people who do not question their morals and not 8/christian/ type of believers. There are many churches in my town (pic rel shithole) and they are usually teeming with elders. All the places where the rabble congregates reek, or so Nietzsche said.

they always seem real packed. good enough. no scouting mission needed. kek

Yes.

I haven't been yet. I'm of Lithuanian descent with a tiny bit of Ukrainian and even Jewish blood, my mothers' side being devoted christians and my fathers side (mixed blood) being non religious. Religious beliefs were not forced onto me in the family at all.
I know the church here is full of elderly, but I have to go there and see whether there's any youngins in there.

nice trips btw satan

well theres worse things to do. go for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8xA-bOXOo

8/christian/ is a cesspit, filled with Catholics, and Catholics who pretend to be Orthodox/Baptist/w.e. It's a cuckfest, and there is not a single regular poster there who actually believes in God.

>8/christian/ is a cesspit

That being said, we need a real Christian board, and not something as heavily censored (by Catholics) as 8/christian/.

I will go today.
I wish we had a proper board so we could discuss theology, scripture and the mysteries of God. It would probably get memed on by literal satanic communists though. /christian/ is too slow.

Tell us what you have found! My granny used to spook me and made me attend masses and eucharist ceremonials, at 13 I have got quite sick of it and had a year of apostasy until 15 when I become an agnostic and I still am today.

Do Catholics not believe in God? Are you a Protestant? Honestly I love Lutheranism and it seems the best of the branches of christianity.

gods pretty cool. i use to pass out in church. on the floor in the pew. jk christfags.

I did for the first time go to church outside of weddings, funerals or babtize
It was really nice.

>I wish we had a proper board so we could discuss theology, scripture and the mysteries of God.
Don't forget that we are fishers of men too (Mt 4:19; Mk 1:17). Discussing Christianity on Sup Forums is a work of Mission.

UH OH RETARD ALERT!

>Southpark quote and an ancient meme
wew

I went yesterday.

>Do Catholics not believe in God?
Catholics usually don't believe in God. They believe in the Catholic Church to forgive them their sins and admit them into heaven, pic related, a Catholic "saint".

>Are you a Protestant?
Orthodox.

ano sabi mo sa akin?

Yes

Yes I did, it was dope. A missionary who worked in Cameroon came to visit our church.

I love this so much. The weak should fear the strong

No, I don't subscribe to any religion.

>I'm wondering if there are any wife material or just young people in general.
I sincerily doubt. If Poland is any indicator then you are more likely to find a wife material in a bordelo than in a church. Hell, pilgrimages to Częstochowa are like the biggest fuck-fests out there.

>Yes I did, it was dope. A missionary who worked in Cameroon came to visit our church.
The absolute state of christians on Sup Forums.

>church
>sunday

kek

>german
>orthodox
The rapebaby memes are real.

>residing in Germany
>German
low IQ Poles are real

pls forgive us rabbi

>parasiting on other nations
>talking shit
>ortodox hidding behind deus vult flag
You must feel really smart, wania.

Ofc not.

I will.

>parasiting
not everyone is a Pole

yes,i went to the church and prayed to the virgin mary like a good goy

>even when talking shit he capitalises Pole
Weak should fear the strong.
THICC

r u Orthodox btw?

Hubba..hubba.

Christcucks

How to shift the blame: Create a universe of matter that is full of death, agony despair and entropy.
Blame a human for eating a fruit.

No, a Lutheran.

He capitalised it in order not to be mistaken for the German pole your grandmothers loved.

I haven't been to mass since August and I'm not a regular church goer.

No. I don't believe in fairy tales.

This.

We've been asking for a faith board for ages now

I am at church now helping prepare for service. Church needs to be a part of your life

Yes, we have quite new comfy church here.
It's comfy inside

Can anyone recommend any reading material regarding the historical context of the new testament? It's interesting as fuck seeing how quotes and actions are completely changed when you take context into account.

Enough for the bants.

Pic related.

Im not even human lmao