I’VE GOT A REAL SECRET

Call me a LARP or whatever. I don’t really care. I’m not a high value asset or major leadership insider. That being said, I know several chapter head types of Antifa and have been active within their group for about a year now. Here is the important part. Don’t worry it’s not an elaborate riddle to keep you in the lurch...

Nothing happened on the 4th intentionally. Reason: to drop your guard in disappointment so that the original plot day can run uninterrupted. NOV. 5 HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE INTENDED DATE AND ONLY INSIDE MEMBERS WHO HAVE TALKED FACE TO FACE KNOW IT. IF YOU CLAIM YOU ARE IN A CHAPTER AND HAVENT BEEN TOLD THIS, YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH YOUR CHAPTER LEADERSHIP AND NOT ME. GUNPOWDER PLOT ANNIVERSARY WAS ALWAYS THE DATE.

I don’t condone what they have planned even though I can’t stand the right. It sucks to think of what is planned and I had to tell someone. Please don’t be lulled into an off balance response. They already have the upper hand judging by morale in threads regarding “why didn’t it happen on the 4th”.

BECAUSE ITS HAPPENING! HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING ON THE 5th.

Remember, remember!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, LARPer.

actually it's the 6th of November, OP forgot to update Antifa.exe and read the patch notes

otay budday

lol nothing will happen :)

What exactly would a heap of scrawny vegan professors with bike locks Actualy di that literally anyone who's no a faggot couldn't counter? I hope they do try something.. I really do.. it'd be hilarious

I told you I don’t care what you think or if you call me a LARP. Some on here care and need the info. My conscience is clean-ish.

There was a flyer posted here somewhere for the 7th : (No Nukes - kind of catches the attention)
and 11th : (something or other?)

With the plan they have they do not need to accomplish much. The media will do most of it for them. They just need to show up is all. Once the media does it’s job, things get turned up a notch and then will show a movement of force backed by the same ideals as the right. The ones ready to show force see it as the end justifying their means. They are mimicking and perfecting techniques many 2A supporters will be familiar with. Also, infiltration/collaboration is happening left to right. As a matter of fact some pied piper types of the alt right (particularly the ones wanting your money) are taking your donations straight to causes you would be absolutely opposed to.

well that is a brilliant and very clever plan!
Antifa are indeed true to their reputation!

the 5th is the day all antifa faggots get fucked by their boyfriends

>implying antifa would plan anything this deep

lol no

I personally feel the same way you do. I don’t know who planned what but the upper ranks or at least the organizer types are not very clever and mostly blinded by rage to the point they stutter...seriously...more than a couple. Some have friends and/or family in Europe and others most surely have friends in media as I have seen that for myself in the form of direct messaging on Facebook. I think the same people who appear to bankroll the group have people for planning. I feel Antifa is mostly seen as the goon squad. Military doesn’t allow groups of privates, corporals, etc. to plan. They are given orders. Why would this be different? I started having a crisis of conscience after learning more of the power pyramid and realizing it isn’t so organic. Sure, many can spot it a mile away that there is a puppet master but from a ground entry level in the ranks, you see (misty) likeminded people with a passion for taking it to the man. Naive? Sure. Everybody has to hope for something though.

Go dilate your boicunt with a lit tiki torch while you think about donald arresting you and violating your cybil liverties

Antifa are shit.

Even more shot if they're going to try and claim credit for the *usual* Guy Fawkes Night thing in England.

Go fuck yourself, Jewish cunts.

So it's happening today, a Sunday, when there is little to no media coverage? Unless they go full on terrorist the media won't even show up.

There's a reason the government does document dumps and fires people late Friday afternoon. Media is off on the weekend. Stories don't get covered nearly to the extent that would if it went down Monday-Friday.

Actually it's the 7th

>inb4 someone leaked our real plan so we cancelled it until the 6th

>g-g-goys?!

He can't stand the right so it must be true!

You ain't about shit and your hair ain't neither.

What is going to occur doesn’t require media on Sunday. It will hit and most likely be used wall to wall to distract from your President and something he is trying to accomplish. I’m just trying to help. I know some of the next comments may be “help us by killing yourself fag” or something along those lines. I will leave with these 2 things. I was trying to help and you have what seems to be only one other true insider in another line of discussion. You can figure who is real and who isn’t. I’m not talking in metaphors or riddles. Those that do have nothing to offer other than tying up resources. Guess who has been doing that. The same people I’m warning about. You are being played like a fiddle.

The way I see it is that if the indictments are truly on Monday then something HAS to happen this weekend. They won't go down that easily

This has some weight.

You know your going to jail right? And Your conscious won't be clear.

Killing your own people to smear the right proves you guys are literally terrorist. Hope you rot in jail

Anniversary of the soviet revolution, it makes sense to me. Not much reason for them to spend 300k on a full NYT ad otherwise. Even leftist college students aren't that stupid about money.

Nothing's likely to come of it but a boy can dream that he'd get to waste some commies

Nice LARP but yesterday proved that ANTIFA is low-test, spineless fags who couldn't spark the revolution. All that hype and coverage for a nothing burger. Sad!

Antifa grand wizard here, it's Nov 7th 2018

Who gives a shit? Only reason they are even breathing at this point is that the antifa and leftards are still considered humans, and therefore illegal to shoot them on sight. It would be mercykill to drop napalm on their rallies, pretty sure the napalm would burn less stuff then they will break.

No guys, remember we changed it to Dec. 7th to coincide with Pearl Harbor Day?

So what is going to happen today? Please be specific

dec. 7th 2077. I told you the memo directly in your face

Absolutely nothing will happen. You have been misinformed.

looks like antifa is going to do everything they are against;
rape, murder and rob everyone and anything they don't tolerate

>waiting to see faggots faggoting on the 4th
WE
WUZ
TRIX
>nov-5-d-chess
>chans is kill
norecoveryfromthisgeniusplot.bmp

Achtually it’s the 8th. Ever heard of a little thing called election day? Thas rite drumpkins. Be afraid

Antifa is just a bunch of kids thinking they do something that matters. You are pathetic.

lol. If you're such a pathetic faggot that you think the likes of Andy Zee, Carl Dix, and Sunsara Taylor are the people to lead you...hahaha...well let's just say I'm not worried, bud.

Your conscience can’t be THAT clear, you’re a member of a domestic terrorist organization. If you cared about your country and fellow Americans you’d distance yourself. You can’t actually expect us to believe you care, I mean seriously

Post more cute owls.

Why would they do that? They'll bring the powerbase of the extreme left down themselves? That is ideological suicide

I say bring it
The simple fact is they do not understand the American people. These tactics lost them the election and will continue to build anti-antifa sentiment. SJWs and their virtue signaling faggot buddies already pissed off the BLM folks with their violence.
Let them implode like the young turks on election night!

Do you know that your entire group is just one GIANT hypocrisy? You say you’re Anti fascism but perpetuating violence to get your way is indeed fascism

>grand wizard
kek

dude that is exactly what they've been doing, hence all that literal self castration

you couldn't be more right bro
the implosion is inevitable

my dad works for nintendo
it's on the 2.02.2020

nothing is happening you fucking LARPer

Antifa mastermind finally unmasked

Who gives a fuck soyboy loser

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/