Pic related just got announced. Since Friday I'm considering not having kids at all...

Pic related just got announced. Since Friday I'm considering not having kids at all, just to play WoW for the rest of my life. It was my first love.

They got me. Fight for race boys, I'm hooked.

I'm 26 with wife. Probably gonna divorce because of Warcraft too. No remorse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFxZSQn2v5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im in this game too but I'm not throwing my life away over it, don't be a massive faggot, have kids, save the white race.

i feel like somehow blizzard will fuck it up.

anyway how good is vanilla even without the private server drama

No bitch im playing WoW

I've never understood the obsession with vanilla. It's so fucking grindy.

Are you a Catholic? If yes, then go ahead.
If you 're Christian however, then stop playing video games.

Y’all niggas

Vanilla was lame af
Flight paths only take you to the next flight rider

Have to form groups instead of LFR, which will be a pain in the ass for low server pop

Only like 3-4 viable builds

Farm attunements all day, save gold for months for the speed 100 mount, 4 tank 4 horsemen and try Naxxramus again

Nah y’all niggas right I’m gonna have to get back into it

>you think you do, but you don't

It would not be WOW if blizz was not fucking it up...

Is WoW still as good as it was during Wrath of the Lich King and Burning Crusade ?

only if you suck lol

It's going to be at least another 2 years till they release that again. Have kids before it's too late.

So they can cry when I'm in BWL? k no thnx

As for you OP, dont divorce. Have kids and save the white race. But do play vanilla wow.

you are a sub-human

This looks promising, should be better than whatever garbage the new expansion offers
>tfw parents are putting more and more pressure for being a neet
>tfw soon will run out of money even for sub
>tfw years flying by and it's all getting worse
Hold me

at least I will raid!

Most of us spent years on private servers doing all that anyway, and will again now that bliz has official servers. But we don't know what patch blizzard is going to set the base game at yet, Most private servers used 1.12 QOL features and bug fixes threwought their entire built but disabled certain things until the "patch" date came. It worked out well that way. That means flightpaths are linked, etc.

Kys you literal blizzard faggo

Stopped playing late 2010,just prior to Cataclysm.
WoW was garbage after that,and I had right sense to pull out at the right moment.
Without a doubt,at the time,it was one of the best games ever created,responible for lots of good times and memories.

8 tanks are required for 4 horsemen, and any guild that has raided BWL/AQ40 for 6 months will have enough

attunements are only a pain horde side, as alliance they are easy and even then its only onyxia's attunement that is a pain

epic mount takes less than a week to farm if mage alt

more specs are viable than you'd realize, feral tanks, disc/holy/shadow priest, etc.

I understand completely. This fucking game devored my childhood but, I'm considering to get it again.

>Who would win?

>Two Aryan kids and the continuation of your race and genes.

>One dank dragon pussy.

Never played WoW but wasted many years with FFXI, after a bit of reading though it seems to just be WoW without the expansions, which gets me thinking, did the expansions cause the game to go to shit?

Don't.
Focus on real life.

what for
I already have what I always wanted

The real question is are you going horde or ally?

i had an online friend from a bootleg concert board that had a live chatbox. he would often complain about his wife doing nothing but play WoW. Future divorce was mentioned in passing. Then one day he wasnt there anymore. A bit of digging by other board members and .... dude tried to murder his wife by bashing her in the head with a hammer. he's in prison for it now. if D2 is cybercrack then i'd hate to see what WoW would do

A neckbeard and no social life?

Cute wife and World of Warcraft classic

dude, get any job
even 9-5 would get you alot of money to live confortably and still alot of time for raiding

you don't have to be neet to enjoy this game or any game for that matter

So is life

thats the obsession

>even 9-5 would get you alot of money to live confortably
Check the flag m8

It looks like shit.They haven't changed the core mechanics that made the game shit.The foundation is shit,and they built last 4 expansions on that shit foundation.

You are a fucking pathetic excuse for a man and should never breed.
Dont pass your shitty genes to future generations

>having shitspawns or playing the ultimate aryan fashy game made by our god and emperor hitler

The believers will stay away from this stuff, the non believers arent interested. heres what happens you get a monk and one day he randomly opens his bible and he one day it starts talking to him, and hes like thats idolotry, in order to have communication you have to open up a channel, theres two things that are needed, you need a context and an offering. god will not give you the time of day if you impose on him. shut up you fucking car, its an imposition on god and hes only going to talk to you if you exchange with him, entertainment and love. like cain and abel, cain gave vegetables and abel gave steak. god says get the fuck out of here why are you giving me vegetables. you can make the intestines of cats guts for a line of open communication with god. so when it comes to idolitry how do i justify what i do? if you roll dice and you think god is controlling you, its christianity. there is perfect justice on earth. just think of god as an alien in a different dimension but if you entertain him he'll talk to you

This.

maybe could be good with many quality of life changes. vanilla wow client was trash, many gameplay things were just retarded and pointless.

i'm guessing it will be modern wow with vanilla content and mechanics.

>Allen says it's gonna be as vanilla as it can be
>modern wow with vanilla content
just kys

Ty bot kun

well, have fun wasting your time on taking single flight paths only, faggot, your jewish overlords approve.

Are you fucking stupid?
WoW sure was fun when we were kids 10 years ago. But you're a god damn man now, act like it. Come one, stand up straight and save your marriage. Don't let a tired old video game ruin your marriage.
One of my neighbors has the most beautiful girlfriend and she always seems so alone because this jerk is playing video games all the time and not spending any time with her and it makes me so mad. Video games are for after she goes to bed, when she's awake though, cherish her.

The moment it was announced for the first time in years I had a brief moment of apoliticalness and felt... h-happy...

Jesus you sound lonely

Played WoW for about a year in the early 2000s. Then I went back years later and there were skeletons on motorcycles, goblins with airplanes and computers, and everyone was wearing ridiculous meme outfits that completely broke the medieval fantasy immersion. What a joke.

nostalgiafag
this shit won't be good as when we were teenagers

gods my best friend so i was like mr. god, how many people have you killed and he says "all of them!" whats the funniest way you ever killed somebody?"i put someone between my toes and squished them." mr. god woke up today and said."Ahhh i think im going to kill some niggers today." Mr.God makes babies, what else does mr.god do? he metes out justice. every day he has to humble the proud by putting the weak on top., its easy to make the strong dominate, it takes god to make the weak dominate the strong in order to do justice. so god likes to do justice right, so some things happen naturally, but gods number one activity is making the weak control the strong. the betas beta the alphas into doing things for them. can you name people today who are especially sensitive to god? fuck you car. i can almost gaurantee these men and women know what it is to be broken and bruised, you have to go your own way to come to the spirit of god, i pakr my car in the middle of the free way all the time just to piss off the cops.

you are retarded
1.12.1 doesnt have that anymore

Yup.

spotted the cuck
he probably fucks her brains out and she loves it

not a bot, its an actual person
youtu.be/JFxZSQn2v5s