Deadly new American drug kills 7 times 9/11 victims in 2016 alone

20,000 dead in America from Fentanyl. How tragic is it, that new drugs come out all the time and druggies purchase them to kill themselves? Is this really God's plan for the druggies? Are druggies going to heaven or hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_death
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/02/upshot/fentanyl-drug-overdose-deaths.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

redpill we're in hell

>American
No, white people in America. Don't group us brown folk in with these degenerates.

Can someone tell me if this is poor white person drug or darky drug?

REMEMBER prescription pills are for whites and crack is for niggers

Must be a good high

His lips speak more than his tattoos do.

Crack is relevant these days. White people are on heroin which is far worse than crack.

This is actually Chinese behind this, they are making huge amounts of it industrially and shipping it over.

cool, let's make sure the niggers are the ones taking it

It's killing mostly whites but we should probably move into the darky neighborhoods if it's this effective.

Yeah, someone get on this and mix it with something to make it cheaper/possibly more dangerous.

>Fentanyl
>new

this is now a nigger hate thread

Seems like the only victims of this are degenerate losers who all probably support the left.

>crying over dead druggies
Fuck, ALL drugs should do this it's a self-solving issue, druggies would either stop or die.

This.

The fake Chinese stuff is far deadlier.

BURN

The drug dealers and suppliers mix it with mostly opioids (heroin and pressed pills) so essentially to people who probably appear to be broke, but somehow afford their addictions. Also it is about 10k times more potent than morphine, so the addicts think it's good shit and the suppliers make more profit.

Pharmacist here

This drugs been out for a long ass time

It’s not new, it’s not even really that effective for pain control in acute settings as when given intravenously it lasts like 5 minutes tops

People with chronic pain conditions and scripts for fentanyl duragesics will take their patches and boil them in water and drink the tea, essentially taking a 25mcg/hour patch and drinking a tea with 50mg of fent

Less of a euphoria too, based on clinical trials of side effects and meta analysis that overwhelmingly supports Dilaudid as the top euphoric and addicting drug, then morphine

It's pretty cheap for how dangerous it is. Handle with extreme caution because even the slightest bit can kill you.

>Fentanyl was first synthesized by Paul Janssen under the label of his relatively newly formed Janssen Pharmaceutica in 1959

Being this retarded. It was introduced to patients a year after it was synthesised

Fentanyl is the best thing that ever happened to heroin! Watching pathetic dopers kill themselves is top kek. Waste of space faggots
>>GOD BLESS THE FENTANYL MAN

Carfentanyl is so cheap to make, so powerful and so dangerous, that my brother in law (who does consulting work for the Iowa Department of Homeland Security and Emerg. Mgt.) is working with some other guys on a paper about how easy it would be to aerosolize and use as a mass-casualty weapon. Maybe deadlier and easier than poison gas.

>Pharmacist here

Besides benzos and opiates and amphetamines, what else can I abuse?

Already tried DXM too.

They sell modafinil without a prescription where I live, and tramadol without a prescription in some places, which is as much strong or better than codeine on high doses (>500mg)

why don't blacks do heroin

What's going on in that photo?

>buy literal poison
>be surprised when it kills you
The absolute state of junkies

I have a couple firefighter buddies and they're telling me that this is currently the most common death by drug out there. This is a very common call for them these days.

They're having a wholesome midday nap

Any drug on the Schedule II have high abuse potential, but require written prescriptions if you want them legally

Any drug on the schedule I are usually illegal but have high abuse potential

>what else can I abuse

Depends what you’re seeking really. If you want to abuse random drugs just to abuse them, there are lots.

You could just synergize depressants with depressants or stimulants with stimulants, there are a select few who bought over the counter Imodium- marketed to reduce stool frequency and loose consistency, and binge drank this as it binds to opioid receptors within your GI tract.

Druggies will couple Imodium with morphine or fentanyl, heroin, to get an even more profound high. But it’s up to you if it’s worth having tubes down your nose to decompress your stomach cuz shit is gridlocked and not passing

So they weren't dead yet....should've let them, the kid would've a chance of having a good life then.

It seems like an unsustainable high-risk business model to illegally sell poison to people who plan on using it.

Last for like an hour. All nod and no euphoria. Shit drug desu.

>poison gas
What poison gas? Chlorine gas? Mustard gas? VX?

They're quite dead. Misleading headline.

Fentanyl isn't new god damn its been around here for a few years now.

hell obviously

this includes everyone who smokes or drinks alcohol

treat opiates like you would alcohol and you will no longer have this problem

>Fentanyl
>New

Have we found Zyklon B 2.0? Is carfentanyl, dare I say it, /ourdrug/?

(satire, fuck off CIA niggers)

Good.

do you think you are a 'clever guy'?

China is getting revenge for the century of humiliation by giving the west its own dope crisis. They know how effective it is as a weapon.

screen cap this for when the truth comes out about how involved the Chinese government is in the crisis.

there is growing evidence (im too lazy to go get links and sources) that the fentanyl crisis is being manufactured by China as a way to kill off lower classes in places they want to take over and as revenge for the British opiod wars.

it's my belief that Trump's spat with NK is more about goading NK into attacking so the US can kill off the political class in NK and flood China with millions of NK refugees, which would cause a serious problem for China -- one that could threaten the Communist Party's existence.

Trump and Bannon, on some level, agreed that China is a huge fucking problem and that's why they both hint and insist on economic war with China.

Black guys love anime.

>treat opiates like you would alcohol and you will no longer have this problem

but then people will be experiencing pleasure more reeee.

I don't fucking know, Doctor Evil. What, did I give you a hard-on?

>Degenerate trash dying en masse
>This is a bad thing apparently

If they want to get high, let them. It's obviously doing them some good if it makes them OD that much.

Chinks are manufacturing this shit in entire villages dedicated to fentanyl. The chengguan just look the other way.

Since I live near Hongcouver, us leafs were the first to get hit with the epidemic but eventually they're sending traffickers into the midwest.

Now they've moved on to carfentanil:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

Rabbit hole only gets deep from there, burgers. My advice is to avoid painkillers like the fucking plague.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_death

>new
invent by Paul Janssen in 1960

>deadly
high therapeutic index

>20000 dead
pulled out of ass

kys shill op

yeah

then the chinese finally learned how to manfacture it

This is why I stick to meth and a-pvp.

dead
>pulled out of ass
Kys faggot. Those are official numbers.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/02/upshot/fentanyl-drug-overdose-deaths.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Fentanyl is a great drug. It's what doctors use when they perform surgery on you and cut you up. It's what terminally ill cancer patients get to ease the pain.

However, you must be sure of the dosage. How can you be when you buy a rock of smack on the street with varying degrees of purity? It's then when mixed in Fentanyl kills. Fentanyl just isn't meant for recreational purposes.

Actually yes. It's the same drug the Russians used to take out that entire theatre of hostages and terrorists a few years ago. It was a carfentynal bomb.

Gov should sold them enmass to kill more druggies.

Dead Americans is never a tragedy

>deaths involving methamphetamine
Bullshit. Meth doesn't cause the deaths. People mixing meth in with their heroin, then dying from a heroin OD. Then the meth gets part of the blame because it was in their system.

Fentanyl is shit tier opiate. Dose that feels even remotely good is too close to OD one. Morphine is best IMO. Not that I take those anymore tough.

too busy selling it

They don't buy it outright, it's laced in their heroin

Fentanyl is NOT a new drug is a PHARMACY drug. What the FUCK are you talking about? Delete your thread.

The thing is, there are no true estimates to this type of statistic

Cause of death is whatever the pronouncing doctor diagnoses it as on their death certificate

If 20 guys OD on fentanyl, identified fentanyl via autopsy, and the doc documents cause of death as cardiopulmonary arrest for all 20, then the statistic for that segment is 0%

The same goes for misdiagnosis, if someone chronically takes narcotics but just had a fatal idiopathic arrhythmia, but it’s documented as OD, then it skews the stats.

Fat slut finally got all that attention she wanted. The only thing wrong with that story is that the slag and her whore mother both survived.

Neither. Almost nobody goes to heaven or sheol. They will all just cease to exist

teespring ( d o t t ) com / new-its-okay-to-be-white

>As of 2012, fentanyl was the most widely used synthetic opioid in medicine.[11] In 2013, 1,700 kilograms (3,750 lbs) were used globally.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

>new drug

>In 2013, 1,700 kilograms (3,750 lbs) were used globally.
Jesus CHRIST.
As someone who well understands the LD50 of fentanyl, this scares me. And they're using even more now. Carfentanyl is more toxic than sarin BTW.

>wife not overdosing on BBC,requiring even more BBC to stay alive
Waste of white pusy.

>Dead drug users are never a tragedy

FIFY

>what BBC withdrawal does to white women

Yeah, it's called "AIDS".

4u

WTF?
Fentanyl is not a new drug! It was developped in 1960! That's fucking 57 years ago!
I dont get why burgers still use that shit. Compared to newer opioides it has absolutely abominal pharmacokinetics and should only be used for transdermal application, where it is relatively safe to use or for terminal sedation when the patient is dying anyways

>t. anaesthesiologist

...thoth

I-is that a merchant?

dont want to die of fentanyl? dont do drugs some rando gives you at a party

Never underestimate the stupidity of niggers and trailer trash

Its only whites friend

Never trust the slants

Junkies serve a vital role in society as lab rats and physiological explorers. The data collected from their ingestion of experimental and new molecules helps us weed out negative and beneficial effects of modern medicine. Although most are unaware this is why they are allowed to the freedom to take such risks.

>use fentanyl for hospital-quality suicide

Good to know.

so americans got their hands on krokodil at last?

Shit! So I'm a nigger now too? Holy fuck!
This site has blown my tiny mind!
Yesterday I found out I was a racist for thinking "it's okay to be white"
Today I'm a nigger cus I've smoked crack!
Finding out so much about myself lately!

You are also a faggot

> China is getting revenge for the century

We don't get our opium from China.

*sniff *sniff
Bro! That smells like bullshit!

i don't know why people, mostly kids (16-20 on here) have such a hate boner for drugs.

probably because they never had friends in school and so are just massive pussies.

>America
Who cares. It's so full of poor retarded degenerates it's virtually a 3rd world country. If enough of them die and the locals actually start cleaning up their neighbourhoods you might eveb be able to call yourself a 2nd or even 1st world nation again in a decade's time.

you are also a non-white

Well ill be damned. So turns out I'm a homosexual, black, racist!
Thanks Sup Forums If it wasn't for you guys I'd still be labouring under the assumption I was a normie white guy with a gf
Shiiiiiiit

>new

Yea come to atlanta you little bitch. I know who is dealing the fentanyl lest heroin straight out the bluff to whites that drive in trying to get their heroin fix. Stupid niggers that cant read trying to mix in fentanyl (which takes like two grains of sand worth to kill someone) with the boy the sell because they think "this will really make them come back for more". Only problem is that the nigger is so shortsighted to realize all his clientele will be dead and wont be able to pay him his rent money next week

Dude...

>junkies kill themselves

And nothing of value was lost.

Sorry buddy but I work in the medical field and I see a ton of brown people coming in for ODs

If you have a weak mind and fall for drugs, you deserve nothing less.

Your body is a temple. Treat it like shit and you' ll loose your connection to God.

Judging from your flag you are probably a paki. Statistically speaking.