Jewish appreciation thread

Jews are objectively the master race. Let's celebrate their accomplishments

Kike checking in, AMA

what's your favorite food?

bump. who else loves jews here?

newborn foreskin

Is shilling Goyim an accomplishment by itself though?
Or do you have to earn something by it for it to count?

I love to put my tongue in hot ashkenazi man ass

Not showering, being filthy enough to catch typhus and blaming it on the people who tried to help you

Can you give me a Jewish wife? I want one with the middle-eastern skin color, jewish nose and fierce temper to slap my balls when I don't obey her.

>tfw you will never tongue her majesty's khazar milkers arse

AKA the "holocaust"

REALLY PRACTICAL INVENTIONS: Jeans, Lipstick, the Ballpoint Pen, Contraceptives, Instant Coffee, Television Remote Control, Traffic Lights, Scotchguard, the Flexistraw.

REALLY BIG INVENTIONS: The Atomic Bomb, the Thermonuclear Bomb, Genetic Engineering, the Nuclear Chain Reactor, Virtual Reality.

CULTURAL CONTRIBUTIONS: Hollywood, the Sit-Com, the Long Playing Record, Woodstock, Sound Movies, Videotape, Color Television, Instant Photography, Holography

GAME CHANGERS: Monotheism, Psychoanalysis, the Theory of Relativity, the Weekend (Shabbat)

INVENTIONS BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER “C’: Capitalism, Communism, Circumcision, Cheesecake, Cafeterias

NEVER BUY RETAIL: Discount Stores, Pawn Shops, the Shopping Cart and the Ready-to-Wear Clothing Industry

I FEEL BETTER ALREADY: Prozac, Valium, The Polio Vaccine, Radiation, Chemotherapy, the Artificial Kidney Dialysis machine, the Defibrillator, the Cardiac Pacemaker, Vaccination against the deadly “Hepatitis B” virus, the Vaccinating Needle, Laser Technology

CHAI TECH: Google, the Wire Transmission Facsimilie (FAX) , the Microphone, the Gramophone, the Microprocessing Chip, Optical Fiber Cable, Laser, Cellular Technology, the Videotape Recorder

HOW DID WE LIVE WITHOUT THESE?: Drip Irrigation, Scale Model Electric Trains, the Pager, the Walkie-talkie, Refrigerated Railroad Car, High-vacuum Electron Tubes, the Incandescent Lamp, Kodachrome Film, the Blimp, the Adding Machine, Stainless Steel, Tapered Roller Bearings.

A NOBLE PEOPLE: At least 178 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize, accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2008, and constituting 37% of all US recipients during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 40%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population).

FUCKING KHAZAR MILKERS STEADILY MAKING MY COCK HARD

that rat faced twats tits are even shitty looking, all splotchy and discolored

Turning a typhus epidemic into billions of dollars for being filthy diseased lying cunts, and don't question it goyim or you'll go to jail

Bulgarians made the contraceptives, faggot, as well as the slavic alphabet, bombing from a plane, the computer and so on.

> Contraceptives
I wonder why.