THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

The Third Reich survived in Antarctica in subterranean caverns. After the war US went down to Antarctica (Operation Highjump) to gauge the situation and wipe them out but couldn't do it. They've been colonising space for more than 70 years now.
>If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue even a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation. Besides, those who will remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have all been killed.
This way of thinking and 3-6 generations of selective breeding and they're removed enough from most of us that they're just not concerned what happens to the people in BRD or how many Germans or Swedes are raped by Semitics and Anglos (both literally and figuratively). They aren't 100% unsympathetic to the dogs of this planet and BRD (otherwise they would have extinguished us a long time ago) but they take no sides in our conflicts and the only practical reason for keeping 7 billion primitives alive is to kidnap and employ some few scientists from among us. There's a real incomparably larger economy out there that you will never ever be part of. You will never know what humans are really doing in space because every picture and video of it you've seen has been fiction intended for civilian consumption. Think about what you thought was a poor illiterate negro in rural Africa that has no hope of ever doing "anything that matters". That's you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZcL7J
archive.fo/thD1l
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=luzxbTIdmlM
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler’s offspring is well and alive.
But what BRD means?

EVERYTHING Hitler did was a blueprint for his successor.

Belfast Roller Derby

Secret Space Program is real.
Breakaway civilization is real.
Extraterrestrial technology engineered by man is more than real.
Shifty ETs and Truly good ETs work with man.
Visiting/Exploring/Colonizing the solar system has been prevalent since the early 1950s.

There's no stopping it now. In 20 years we'll all be ready for the future that is to come. Stay patient.

Black Rock Depths.

See you on WoW nigger.

ill just leave this here

BRD = Federal Republic of Germany, the nation we think of as Germany. As opposed to the Third Reich, the real Germany.
Le memes and fuck WSJ video game feminazis LOL!! There are very few cases where I would tell someone to kill themselves and this is one of them.

???

Must be the Ugric blood in you acting up. Hitler literally said it himself.

What does this mean? What year does this originate from? Country of origin?

You... realize how hard it is to get into a useful orbital inclination from a polar launch, right?

dunno, ive saved this from thread two days ago

>we
What skills or knowledge do you have to offer to a breakaway civilization in 20 years? The height of delusion.
A lot of this stuff is based on them having figured out non-reactive propulsion.

rocket technology is 80 years old. look how other techs changed in 80 years while propulsion tech "supposedly" stayed the same

try using your little brain b4 posting next time

>try using your little brain
>t*rk
LMAO

I would insult you back but I'm on mobile and don't know which irrelevant shithole your country is. looks like some backwards commie satellite pseudo country

>muslim free country, slovenia
yay feels good to wake up in the white country

How would non-reactive propulsion work?

it would succ light like lampen

*succ dark

Bi-Annual Rectal Drain

Mid-Teen 'sperg-doodle

sorry for replying late, had to jewgle it. it looks like some made up buffer state which will get raped by brown hordes when EU collapses. enjoy your white paradise while you still can

The theory is that for some reason a sufficiently large flywheel oriented in a certain way and/or made from certain materials/alloys loses mass or has anti-gravitational or translational effects. Hence the saucer shape where most of the mass is flywheels. The theory is that if you were to try or study this yourself you would simply be killed and your work obfuscated.

that's fake af, its not Sanskrit its modern day Greek

well googling basic things is case for low iq niggers.
and thanks for caring poo

remember how it took weimar for the 3rd reich to emerge? now the entire western world is weimar... huh.. what does it mean??????? hmmmm

>swastikas mean it's Nazis

>The Third Reich survived in Antarctica in subterranean caverns.
I'm sorry man, but I stopped reading here. Do you understand how much effort and money they would need to keep an underground base of such magnitude at the physical definition of "nowhere" on Earth?

if it was rotated 45° then yes, yes it does

>what is warm subterranean caves
>what is hollow earth

it's a miracle you can read at all you stupid monkey

archive.fo/ZcL7J

also check this link out before embarrassing yourself any further

archive.fo/thD1l

archive.fo/thD1l

That successor is the antichrist

you seem to be on the wrong board

>he doesn't realize he's surrounded by Thule technowizards

>mexican
>is retarded
IMAGUN

>he didnt took the hollow earth pill
the reich is inside the hollow earth, and not living like some retarded cavemen.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

>you will never have a xopie

why live

>Shifty ETs and Truly good ETs work with man.
some reports also suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle.
now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
how likely the same happened with paul hellyer?
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

There's no gravity inside a hollow sphere, that's why I'm assuming massive caverns instead of a uniformly hollow Earth.

When looking into this stuff Victor Schauberger turns up frequently it seems when looking into the UFO stuff. pic related are what some suggest how the UFOs fly.
however i believe they combine a multitude of phenomena.
hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

as well as this is meant for this gravity shielding however makes me think of the supposed schumann levitator in pic related which you find on some of the UFO plans and is essantially the same as the gravity shielding, except that you switch the superconducting ceramic disc against an alluminium disc. combine those 2 and you might get some interaction enhancing the effects of both

made a thread about this device some while ago on /sci/. general consensus was it would lift things, but would be extremely inefficient
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
but it working at all tells me that it just needs some finetuning to enhance its effects greatly

I agree, the concept of a uniformly hollow earth is retarded, only the idea of large caverns underground can support theories relating to Agartha/Shamballah

Another thing is that a lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
>She departed from Kiel on 5 December 1944 on her last mission, to transport to Japan a large quantity of mercury and parts and engineering drawings for German jet fighters
>mercury and "jet fighters"

in this text which suppoesedly tells of the working of the glocke it seems it uses mercury mostly a solvent for other particles. i heard someone suggesting they induce it with magnetic particles like some kobald, so they can move it around by controlling the magnetic field essentially getting rid of mechanical moving parts as you now just have to readjust the magnetic field and the mercury will form itself like you want (assuming you can influence the magnetic field precise enough.) making it pretty much a shapeshifting UFO. allegedly you also can create energy/propulsion through a mercury vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

sounds like less efficient plasma double layer

regarding the physics:

usually hollowearth collapse under its own mass and gravity but there is something called the hutchison effect
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth an user mentioned the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface

Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.

>aliens are actually demons

drop the christcuck jargon kraut. they're interdimensional beings, so are you. we're just not aware of our other inner faculties because we're brainwashed into strictly materialist mindset

the so called dimensions are overlapping on top of each other. the cuckshed you inhabit right now is filled with intelligent life, some aware of your presence some not

>they're interdimensional beings
yeah, but they are also assholes.

i like to go with the bible terminology because it makes suddenly a lot more sense out of project bluebeams

going to make a bold statement here, but please bare with me for a moment. as far as i know the word used for heaven in the bible also just meant "sky" meaning they were taken into the sky and dissappeared there. i believe UFOs are around for a very long time (look into the hindu virmanas for example). so what if the angels actually came with UFOs, took him (enoch i think it was) to heaven/the sky (since they flew away) and from there brought him into paradise which could be inside the earth as mentioned earlier.
well, considering all this i could see 3 purposes of project bluebeam:
1. Fake an alien invasion to unite the people under a common threat and create the one world government/NWO (the standard theory)
b) making the demons appear as (friendly) aliens so we dont oppose them or when hostile makes us unable to properly oppose them since we dont understand the spiritual nature of them
but there is another option considering this (this is why the aliens=demons stuff is important)
III: Make the UFOs of the angels during the rapture or the UFOs of the nazis look like they are aliens invading the earth so we reject their salvation and join the government and fall for the great deception.

pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church) the psalm mentioned below reads

Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.

you can't blame a microbe when you have a weak immune system can you?

eh, nazi means nazi?

sure you can. weak immune system has nothing to do with it, they are just assholes.

Here's a better one; put on yer foil hats.

Earth isn't hollow. There's really a big, 2 layered spherical portal at the south pole that also creates the effect of an "ozone hole". If the portal connects to a cool polar region on another world, it would look like traveling in one direction long enough would "wrap around to the inside", where, in fact, one crossed the outer portal boundary and is now traveling in a region shared by two worlds. Travel long enough, and cross the inner boundary, then one has traveled to the other world. This "other world" has, in theory, been connected to this one since the planet was habitable.

Note: A portal in 3D would be sphere-shaped, as there isn't any way to define what plane in which a door-like portal would be created (e.g Stargate, Portal, R&M, etc... are all nonsense).

200 gorillion nukes deposited at planet for defeatism

>schauberger effect.jpg
This is easily demonstrated as bullshit though.
>hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.
This.
Why cling to a hollow Earth? It's not really that important compared to the other topics that go with it. Granted star systems too form with the heavier elements orbiting the lighter elements in the middle. You could also check up how seismic waves travel without passing through Earth's supposed core.

Thanks. You've read a lot too but I can't match your text output, having to constantly recheck that I'm using the right terms in English.

If they are interdimensional beings, they're malevolent and push the NWO agenda. If they are demons, they're malevolent and push the NWO agenda.

Why would i want to do anything that matters ?
Also what matters or not to me is not up to a tinfoilhat wearing cuck like you.

This is bullshit "fanfiction". Prove me otherwise.

>Why cling to a hollow Earth? It's not really that important compared to the other topics that go with it.
Agreed, but i still believe in the hollow earth
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago

Protip: it's a portal. A portal? Yes, a portal how ever far fetched that may seem.

I don't know man. I think we need to listen to our hearts instead of our minds when it comes down to stuff you talk about. there is a part of us that can't be fooled if we can tap into it. I ain't gonna trust my 5 senses and the intellectual mind with these matters

yes ayyy lmaos have been around for a long time and I don't think they've ever left. the sky symbolism can be both literal and symbolical at the same time. shamans climb the world tree to ascend to the sky and commune with higher beings or they descend into underworld to interact with other beings. the first accepted turks in (((official))) history were called "köktürk" (köktürüg to be exact). it meant sky turks. "kök" also meant "root", "source". tengri was seen as the sky god. turks still look at the sky when talking about allah, they couldn't drop this custom even though they converted to muzzie religion. they also say "allah is up in the sky" even though this mindset is haram in islam

pic related is the top of a yurt (tent turks used). it's called tengri cross and one of the most divine symbols they had been using, thousands of years before christianity. they literally looked at the sky through the holy cross, which represented god. interesting stuff

everything serves god, regardless of their individual intention. we made up the silly human concepts of "good" and "bad" to rationalize the world around us. how can we judge things based on our limited perception?

So yes, evidence is rare when looking into hollow earth, and im not saying im 100% sure, but im not willing to just disregard all the myths and legends much less when you never get proper pics of either pole

Pic related for example is the southpole and you find the pic here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

>drop the christcuck jargon
>everything serves god
lol

you are my favorite kraut

Why haven't you faggots took the flat earth pill? Flat Earth and Hollow Earth can coexist perfectly fine and actually in a way that makes much more sense than trying to figure out how (((gravity))) would work in interior of the ball in a different way than in the exterior.
Pro tip: It's just literally another layer of Earth beneath the Earth.

You need to call your doctor and have your dose adjusted. The pills are wearing off too early.

Flat earth doesnt work with the stars. But im on mobile and am to lazy to type right now. But on a flat earth both hemispheres would have the same stars visible to just mention one issue

I would use the term "The One" tbqh, wrote like that to avoid misunderstanding

also check the pic related

The Nazi's starving for fuel and other resources opened a spoopy star wars base in the frozenshithole tundra that is Antartica.

Really great to see a roach interact with humans tho, real cute ;').

>Inb4 shitty photoplasties

Most of the legends are compatible with globe spanning massive subterranean cavern networks.
He's being sarcastic.

There's plenty of oil and minerals in Antarctica. Germans had pretty advanced sci-fi drilling technology according to this narrative too so maybe that helps.

pic related is an old turk fountain with swastika on it. before the commie slaughter in central asia, it was common knowledge that the world was ruled by beings who lived under the earth. most shaman drums still have swastikas on them. too bad all the knowledge is lost because of the commie revolution

watch your tongue kankerpaste, you're in the presence of an aryan turk. papa adolf would smack you in thr back of your head for such insolence

That's a cool ass image

>Think about what you thought was a poor illiterate negro in rural Africa that has no hope of ever doing "anything that matters". That's you.

No, stfu and gtfo now

>He's being sarcastic.
You never know. Retardry knows no bounds

Well, if you are interested there is a discord dedicated for nazi UFOs, hollow earth and antarctica because Sup Forums kept shutting stuff down. Everyone who isnt spamming bullshit is welcome
discord gg/m24H8x

Hollow earth doesn't make physical sense. See
I'm sure, if there is anything there, it is a portal.

>implying a portal that is kept open infinitely without being provided with a source makes sense physicly.
For both versions we first need to agree that something is wrong with physics making both theories equally likely to be true

It's even worse than that. The rural negro's chances of successfully immigrating to where you live are orders of magnitude greater than your chances of gaining any sort of access to this German breakaway civilisation.

The "anything that matters" is all still on a human scale of course.

there are myths about peasants going missing for years after going into caves and come out without aging the slightest. they also talk about living with blue skinned people like the ones in the movie avatar. your theory might be true if these myths are legit. time would pass differently in another planet or dimension

also the ancient myths about gods being punished by being abandoned on earth and they lose their immortality. not to forget that elves in lotr became immortal after crossing the great sea. "primordial waters" was an analogy for space in ancient times. really makes you think

>tfw its real

Oh sounds much more pleasant than the edgy social Darwinists I portrayed them as in the original post. Though it's a bit ridiculous if they're still kidnapping kids Lebensborn style based on looks and nothing else. But it seems they wouldn't be so hostile to approach and try to join if you could actually offer them something and were white.

These are my favourite threads. Love you kraut autist. You too, Turkish Aryan master race friend!

do you even know what the antarctica treaty is and what they do there? you're clueless... what a pitty, this could have turned out pretty interesting.

Allegedly the modelagency gloria in argentina recruited about 8k models in a span of few years after the war all which after getting to the job were never seen again. It is rumored they were meant for breeding. However all sources for this i find are on hollowearth websites and i find no other sources for it. So maybe fake, maybe because i dont speak spic to find first hand sources from argentina

>it's real
What's up with this timeline?

youtube.com/watch?v=luzxbTIdmlM

>some reports
If by reports you mean retarded christfags who need to somehow explain there being other civilizations besides humans.
>it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
Anecdotal evidence and urban legends are not arguments. Most of the abductions are sleep paralysis anyway.

Well, it cant hurt asking for christs help at least when the ayys want to anal probe you next time. Nothing to lose.
Also everything is anecdotal evidence to some degree

any thoughts on this "evidence" of the antarctica hole?
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

Shooting movies and they need to cast people that look a certain way? I assumed the Antarctic Treaty was either a mean for USA to invalidate the existing claims on Antarctica. Or in the frame of this narrative to simply keep people out.

I hope for IVF surrogates, because it's just highly ridiculous that they're choosing people only based on looks. Brazil would have been better for Nordic stock than Argentina. Can't they travel further than that effectively?

Not sure if should learn German, Spanish or Russian to research more. Maybe Spanish is the best option for facts and other two if you're interested in fantasy.

you should really look into that treaty. its them who dont want people to go to or fly over the antarctica. its also them (The Secretariat) who throw out all those shitty climate papers. many countries involved, like germany, china, japan, usa, etc.

pic related, there are a few of these perfectly shaped holes around the more common grounds. chinese people like to share many images on jewgle earth or satellite

that's some interesting stuff turk

>95 posts
>not one bit of fucking proof

Nothing but doctored images and "i want to believe". Yeah, we all want to fucking believe but it doesn't mean it is.

>he has to say this or else someone might start believe this and we cant let wrongthink happen

>Be Tony Rodrigues
>Trash talk some illuminati's son while in grade school in Michigan
>Be abducted in the night by Ets or maybe military disguised as ets?
>Be tortured and trained as psychic
>Work predicting whether drug planes in Peru will crash in the mountains or not
>Be sold off to some Pizzagate slavers in Seattle when psychic skills are lost
>Live at the mansion until a drug regime change sickens him
>Sold off to Military Industrial Complex
>End up in a German Speaking Secret Space Program
>Do bad on aptitude tests and end up a slave on a cargo ship
>Slave away for twenty years
>Be age regressed, memory wiped and taken back in time to the night of his abduction
>Feel weird the next morning but resume a normal kid's life
>Start to remember and go public in 2015 before pizzagate breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA

What do you think Pol?

I would imagine an entrance to hollow earth is a bit more subtle