It was necessary for Hitler to lost to redpill the world on the jewish question

It was necessary for Hitler to lost to redpill the world on the jewish question.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had he won, there would be no need to red pill anyone today as the likes would have been long defeated and everyone would know what they were up to.

>to smart too win

>it was necessary not to solve the problem then so people could be convinced it is necessary to solve the problem now
almonds activated

It's 8D chess

someone calling for me?

8===D chess

Y-You're alive?

i miss u hitler 卍

Next thing you're going to say is: it's necessary for whites to go extinct in order to redpill the world on the jewish question

If Hitler won he would have redpilled the world on the jewish question

If the Japs has focused on capturing Pearl Harbor rather than luring the US into a drawn out offensive, maybe the US would not have been as successful and thus the Axis would have won

Hitler lost arrogantly and erased his people. Tojo lost as expected vs a superior opponent and accepted defeat for underestimating him(his people still remain).

Nah, he fucked up. Thanks to his failure, banishing jews from places went from normal to taboo.

>bangs about how everyone is cucked because they know english
>would succ the d and play with the balls to get germanized while the founding fathers hated the swarthy germs

What? Germany for Germans

put 2 and 2 together and subtract 1 for quick maffs

What do you think happens to Amerimutts once Europe is under Germany control and Asian is Japanese?

The volk have not been erased. Just the homeland. Time to make another.

We overthrow our jewish overlords and help them make the world great again or get rekt

All fun options

Whos the leader of this white non-existent ethnostate?

I wish there was a white country with strict immigration laws but Poland is about to get it's shit pushed in

nope, it ends up with you getting germanized or dying

>begins thread with a fake quote

A fight worth fighting

Am I supposed to be afraid of fighting that war? If the German's were God's chosen people, they would have won.

Breddy sure that everyone hated Jews prior to WW2 and actively fought them.

proofs

>In that case, what would happen to the United States? They would be territorially intact. But one day England will be obliged to make approaches to the Continent. And it will be a German-British army that will chase the Americans from Iceland. I don't see much future for the Americans. In my view, it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities. Those were what caused the downfall of Rome, and yet Rome was a solid edifice that stood for something. Moreover, the Romans were inspired by great ideas. Nothing of the sort in England to-day. As for the Americans, that kind of thing is non-existent
Against Germany?

A german led United States of Europe, a Japanese led Asia of The Rising Sun, an Israel dominated Middle East, an ignored Africa/South America and a freedom protecting focused North American continent would be fine.

This includes the conflicts between these powers. They would all be strong enough to debate their differences and avoid war or decide it quickly.

>prove something didn't happen

Yes that is fine

If we are cancer and a German/Anglo alliance wipes us out, the world is made better.

It would be better to fix America using freedom though than fight it and try to conquer an armed population.

We would just be less influential and more isolationist

America is better as a free turtle nation than a world police spreading degeneracy

PLEASE GIVE THIS WORLD ONE MORE CHANCE WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER

did he really say that? because thats damn truth

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4

You have to treat jews better this time and you will be given a second chance by God

No gas chambers

No rope

No firing squads

No ovens

Just telling the truth and peacefully fixing the problem

If you wish to rule the world than all it's inhabitants become your responsibility, not just the ones you like.

So you're telling me Hitler was just another Jesus.

Check yo digis mon

It's a combination of 2 quotes

"It is necessary that I should die for my people"

"In the end, one day, the world will know that I was right and we fought for truth."

Buddha was one of them too

He spread the Super Aryan Genes to Japan and Vegeta will be the first one from their island to go Blonde hair Blue eyes

bullshit. america was treating jews well enough and how did they pay in return? they even try to ruin japan which did nothing bad to them(actually was saving their asses in ww2). jews deserve only final solution.

Thats the challenge

Like being the father of a kid who breaks everything everytime you leave the room. You can spank him or something but not killing your child.

WITH GREAT POWER ONE MUST ALSO ACCEPT GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

yea right, only the difference is, the jew is not your kid.