Don't smoke marijauana???

Philippines media is fucking horrific. look at this shit. gunned down like a dog. like a dog!!!

>A 14-year-old boy who was addicted to marijuana was shot dead by unidentified motorcycle-riding assailants in Barangay Calzada Tipas, Taguig City Friday night.

philstar.com/metro/2017/11/05/1755682/boy-14-shot-dead-taguig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6ylIQbIKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously like a fucking dog. why do they publish this shit???

HOW long did he lay there before someone made Sisig from him?

that's the one way to get rid of them

reality is tough. better to be ignorant to it i guess..

>addicted to weed

Uh, what? You can't get addicted marijuana, I call bullshit. This is just another sad attempt to get the people's support behind fascist Dutuerte and his anti-drug agenda.

>addicted to marijuana

lol

how long before duterte's firing squads get to his dealer?

it is what it is and what it is is fucking brutal. western media would never publish shit like this

>be drugged nigger
>get killed
what's the issue here?

the issue is the media publishing this pic of a dead 14 year old like he's a dead dog. thats what it is.

I guess weed is a gateway drug after all... to the gates of hell

live like a dog, die like a dog, still failing to see the problem..

Duetted is a failure

the fact that the media publish it.

uhh ya don't say???

nice

good!!!

>You can't get addicted marijuana
When will this meme end?Smoke daily for a month or so and then quit cold turkey.
It's like a lowkey heroin withdrawal

>makes weed legal
>lets weed addicts from around the world seek refuge

He probaby shot up an overdose of weed...

another score for the good guys! keep it up bros

if it bleeds it leads. the media are vultures

I'd prefer media to publish everything like that. Maybe people would stop to ignore what's happening around them.

Too bad the only thing we got was a staged dead subhuman scum on the beach.

You can get addicted to literally anything. When people say weed isn't addictive they mean it in the physical sense of drugs like cocaine which is a bit disingenuous because a lot of people who do weed smoke daily to the point where it affects their lives negatively. It's like being an alcoholic.

>We can't contain it

lmao, have some will power m8. i smoke daily and can stop whenever cold turkey. Weed is not addictive. Cigs are 1000 times harder to quit and comparing it to heroin withdraws is just retarded.

Wow some of you foreign faggots still haven't figured it out yet. governments don't own you. they don't own your body. You are responsible for your own life. Governments are gangs. Celebrate their violence at your own risk. When they run out of druggies to murder in the street, maybe they'll turn to the scourge of rude and opinionated Sup Forums posters.

More like i have trouble sleeping for a few days. Idk wtf youre smoking dude

Weed is not a problem. Fantanyl is.

what? probably motorcycle in tandem. thats a big problem and you know it

the house ain't gonna clean itself up, you need to show some examples
they should also post pictures of his parents so people can kill them too

you can get addicted to pretty much everything
sugar, videogames, wanking, tv, internet you name it

>You can get addicted to literally anything
t. retard

Try getting addicted to an hero-ing

Your government maybe. We elected ours to take care of us.

Reality & truth don't care if you are an easily offended snowflake.

Go back to Disney Channel limp-dick.

already there is a lot of dead people here. over 3,000!

you have to keep your house clean
it's biblical, so what's the issue?
you prefer to spread and help normalize degeneracy?

Liberal detected.
Stop fucking up my board asshole.

I didn't suggested that is anything other than annoying.But
>moody
>can't sleep or sleep too much
>your body iches like crazy
>no appetite

>addicted to marijuana
This is why you're a 3rd world country.

snowflake my asss. this is a 14 year old boy. even if it was a man have some decency for gads sake,

The idea of electing elite millionaires to take care of the common people is base retarded.

good

south east asia is a disgusting cesspit, inhabited by vile twisted little monkeys
that's what you get, when you are crossbred with primitive apes (denisovan in their case) without Neanderthal proto-Human admixtured DNA (eg japs both have denisovan and Neanderthal DNA - they're inferior to Whites, but they're at least somewhat Human)
disgusting.

you don't even live here ladyboy so you just don't know.

>Try getting addicted to an hero-ing
That's entirely possible, you just have to be really bad at it.

>addicted to marijuana
>14 years old

I see a bigger problem there

you need to first live decently to deserve a decent way out

>The idea of electing elite millionaires to take care of the common people is base retarded.

Tell that to all those butt licking trumptards on here

I’m addicted to breathing air.

look up anyone who has failed multiple times at suicide

Marijuana isn't even addictive.

it's a gayreek
it's smoking cock

You have the best trans dough, those mixed raced flipsFAGS are the shit.
Anyhow, fuck you. After all the ado duterte’s playing some 4D chess over there. Sure people aint getting their fix and all that, but wtf. Any richfag can get their shit anytime. Your land is the land of the free. Get a job antifa

They're addicted to failure, not suicide
Basically they want to emulate ¡Jeb!

yeah well read tragedy and hope by quigley. it takes money to run for office you know.

Exactly.

>like being an alcoholic

don't care lol

>increase penalties for drugs
>dealers increase justified paranoia
>dealers resort to more violence against any suspected informant
>public clamors about the death and destruction
>blame drugs
>increase penalties for drugs
>repeat
>tfw the government wants to get all deep into the philosophical debate about the consequences of your actions leading to your arrest and never acknowledge that, in fact, they are the ones who are ruining your life by arresting/charging you.
>tfw there are millions of closet drug addicts of all forms of illegal drugs who are functioning members of society and whose lives would never be destroyed if it wasn't for the prohibition of drugs.

Based motorcycle assassins.
World would be a better place if this started happening to anybody who smoked marijuana.

This anti dog rhetoric must end! Who the fuck guns down a dog, ducking sub humans

no DU30 is not playing 4d chess. he is honestly maniacal.

>Addicted to marihuana.

well there ya go. thats the Philippines for ya. don't care. kek!

Make sure you realize the consequence of your thoughts. is god your god or is government your god? Observing what we have in this country, I say that governments are the mark of Satan throughout the world.

>He doesn't understand what addiction is
Just because you're a retard doesn't mean I'm wrong faggot. People get addicted to shopping, gambling, hoarding, and all sorts of weird and stupid shit. Is it likely someone is going to get addicted to some esoteric shit, probably not, but it's always possible due to the many ways the brain can fuck up. It's just that certain activities facilitate addiction obscenely more than others.

i love dogs man. thats why i hate filipinos who let their dogs run lose all the time. ASSHOLES!!!

bible says you have to respect your government and also says this realm is indeed ran by satan
point me to a contradiction here..

OP, I hate to break it to you, but the Western media would LOVE to report shit like this. The only thing that is preventing it are laws made by normies. All news media are trash, journalists are sociopaths.

The vernacular press is even more sensationalised.

No, it's shabu (meth) that's the major problem.

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...
Romans 13:1-9

Trump’s arriving there right? Look for signs that he’s gonna suck some US cock now. He is setting up the philippines for the next cold war (sino-american) buffer state. Money all around (look at japan and korea

>government says if you do drugs we will kill you
>do drugs
>get killed
>wow!

>2017
>not knowing how to conceal drugs for yourself
>Having drugs in public
>Going outside while in the effects of drugs
>Being this dumb
Kek, he deserved it, if he wasn't a drug trafficker he would had avoided it, but he was a fucking moron, lol.

yeah ohk here ya go:

Acts 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, judge you.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

I would if I could fit them all in one room. We are currently looking for a messiah who will lead us to shangri-la, imagine my shock when we never find one, but just the opposite.

Good

amen

what the fuck is wrong with the philippines?

serious question

I'm familiar, glad you are too.

Yellow detected,arent you supposed to be handing out 100 pesos to paid squatter protesters outside US embassy who doesnt even know who Trump is?

>It's like a lowkey heroin withdrawal
>I didn't suggested that is anything other than annoying.

pick one

>government is the master of people
>not the other way around

>what the fuck is wrong with the philippines?
Shitipinos.

denisovan hybridation, without Neanderthal hybridation

I'm sure he only smoked weed. There's no chance there could be more to the story. As long as it's not Efren Reyes, I don't care.

I guess that's Kinda bad but it's not that big of a deal
they've been doing things like that for a long time
and I'm guessing a lot of other third world countries do the same thing

so why are you listening to the men? god put duterte up there to protect YOU from becoming like that little kid

funny shit man. but i aint no yellow. call me an agnostic. PDP Laban is just as corrupt. and i want to see Manny run in 2022. its what the Phils deserves KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6ylIQbIKY

good 2 know. I'm on page 620 right now.

as someone who first hand witnessed one of dutertes drug killings i saw BRING THEM ON.

Fuck you if you do drugs, they are rampant in the country and are killing thousands. People high off their faces on meth robbing houses and killing people only just to get a fix. Gun down the dealers and anyone whos doing the drugs.

Hes doing gods work and for the record i'm white as fuck and visit davao on the regular.

Read

>as someone who first hand witnessed one of dutertes drug killings i saw BRING THEM ON.

care 2 elaborate??

only abos and polynesians have devinosan DNA, you halal surrender monkey

Read F. Sionil Jose's novels, user. He describes the Pinoy condition very accurately.