It is NOT okay to be white at Harvard

Oy vey, silly little goyim! What were you thinking, attempting to exercise your right to free speech? That will have to be corrected.

>More than a dozen handmade stickers reading “It’s okay to be white” surfaced around Harvard Square Wednesday, prompting Cambridge officials to remove them and a Harvard Law School Dean to denounce the signs as “provocations intended to divide us.”
>“It seems likely that these anonymous postings, made in the middle of the night, were provocations intended to divide us from one another,” Law School Dean of Students Marcia L. Sells wrote in an email sent to Law students Wednesday after the stickers were spotted at Wasserstein and Hastings Halls.
>“HLS will not let that happen here. We live, work, teach, and learn together in a community that is stronger, better, and deeper because of our diversity and because we encourage open, respectful, and constructive discourse,” Sells wrote.

thecrimson.com/article/2017/11/3/okay-white-stickers-law/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They took the bait hard. If they would have just pulled down the posters and said nothing, no one would have known.

>the emblems racist bc they're black and carrying asparagus

>“provocations intended to divide us.”

If they can't instantly agree that it is, in fact, okay to be white then they are already dividing society in their minds.

LMAO'd at pic related!
As a frenchman, I can only be happy to see harvard going down the drain!
It would be neat if only the same shit was not happening here also :'(

sounds like it needs to keep happening until they are okay with white people

>"Hello, fellow white people"

I hope (((she))) is dismissed from her duties.

>implying she gets paid but can't buy cardstock to make signs with

I thought she was the Dean. Is she just a student? She looks like she's in her late-40's... christ, Jews age terribly.

I bet she has books at home on coping with a potato head.

>a libshit
>keeping their mouth shut

yea no

> Motto: "Veritas" or truth
> Doesn't acknowledge that it is, in fact, okay to be white.

What? And pass up an opportunity to grandstand about how virtuous and tolerant they are? I don't think you've been paying attention to how the academic world works.

Ugh. I teach undergrads at the College and Harvard Yard is billboarded with the most outrageous cultural marxist slogans. Anything goes,

Yes, she's just a student. Actually, she's one of dozens who started their own little movement to make Harvard Law School "more diverse." Their main method of activism, as you may have guessed, is complaining.

The slogan isn't to create divisions, but to shine light on divisions that are already there.

That's because they understand what whiteness is:

>a system of social conformances that are impossible for minority's to keep.

Is that why you give them all 'A's. Scared of the commies reacting to merit-based inequality?

Is that the dean?

Holy shit that explains so much....

Bushels of wheat! Don't you know how offensive that is to, uh, to er...well, there's a long history of oppression stemming from...uh....er...

White people are racist! Y-yeah!

I wonder if we know each other.

I think it's best for both of us that we don't try to find out. At least, not here!

Wow you shitlords hit up Harvard good job i think youre both silly

That's my point. But liberals have no capacity for self-reflection and always deflect. Hence, they can't handle five innocuous words without reading some sinister intentions into it.

The grade inflation really only exists in the humanities, where you either fully engage the coursework and get an A or fail. Its just pass/fail set up to keep the mean GPA high.

I teach Chemistry and Infections Diseases and we don't even curve.

This shit makes me wanna pray to Satan

Oh boy, I am so tempted to tell you where my section this afternoon is going to be!!

Easy there, user. The walls have ears. And long, hooked noses. Oy vey!

Lol this

Hehheh, of course. It would be professional and suicide and I'd likely be physically assaulted

>Marcia L Sells
>Sells

Am i wrong to think that is the name of a happy merchant?

*ahem* "Webster's dictionary defines a merchant as..."

hehe

>chemistry prof
Favorite route from Benzene to 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine? If your undergrads can doodle it in under 2-3 mins, so can you.

>Benzene to 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine
haha let's ask Aldous Huxley

I need to know for strictly theoretical purposes

Until communist libtards are purged from the educational system, who cares if it burns? I actually enjoy seeing the snake eat itself. fuk em all.

The first thing (((she))) did was recruit the nigs with the promise of "free gibs me dats" in the form of lower standards of expectancy in the course of study.

fairness is a social construct

Sad.

Are they going to fire her for her european genes?

What's with brown people and women in the US "reclaiming" shit they never had claimed in the first place. Degenerate liberal women trying to reclaim derogatory terms for women like "slut", now this garbage.

They wuz kangs n' qweenz n shieet

Good to see goyim backlash against a jewish establishment

this

>implying normals can understand when they've been baited, or why anyone would bait them.
Preaching to choir, and they're preaching to theirs. Message not received.

>Harvard Law School
>painting yourself black for the negro gibs-me-dats
I'm just going to leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8

white people should just leave universities and watch them go to shit in about 5 years as they beg white people to come back

End racist nepotistic Jewish privilege in Harvard!
In a fair and just system there should be 2 Asians and 6 African-Americans for every Jew.
(US population is 13% African-American, 5% Asian and only 2% Jewish)

Haha underrated. Gotta let that virtue shine, so people can't see how empty I am inside

This. Jews are clearly overrepresented.

So let me get this straight you western cucks
Being OK with the color of your skin is Racist now?
you people need to fix that shit before your problem spreads any further
though I wouldn't mind killing some communists, practically a past time here

Daily reminder that the people who call you "fragile" are lefty pencilnecks who take retarded pictures of themselves crying about some graphic art from 300 years ago.

RULE OF THUMB: for every one cringe on the right-wing there are 10 cringes on the left wing.

Talcum X

bump