NEW YORK MARATHON MEGA THREAD

how safe is it ?

any yorkers here who will attend ?

These days it sounds like a potential happening place.

In before happening

Good luck participants! We are proud of you! Love your mothers and fathers!

>Yfw they blow the bridge

1%er NYfag here.

I run every year. No major happenings will happen here. Eurostanis will get trucked all Christmas season though. Enjoy it.

sure jew

>Glance through crowd
>Overwhelmingly White

Tf, does anyone else notice this?

In general, whenever I see footage or video clips of New York it seems strangely White despite the current state of America.

>No major happenings will happen here
The joo knows.

That picture reminds me of this. I had a dream one time i was in a skyscraper. I was walking from one side of the building to the other. Looking out the windows. And after walking back and forth a few times i realized the building was starting to sway. And the swaying got worse and worse until the whole building collapsed and crushed me to death. It was terrifying.

Oh yeah. The marathon. Well nothing has happened the last few years so id say go for it. But always be careful of course.

Niggers run from the cops all day every day, why would they voluntarily participate in a marathon?

Tensions too high from the bike path trucking here. DHS and NYPD are going full force to proctor the event. Nothing will happen. Europe is an easier target, mark my words, at least a dozen attacks in December.

4,000,000 white people in NYC.

>a dozen attacks
Got some more specific insider information or are you just meme'ing.

You stupid fucks are sitting ducks. Open air markets, on vehicle free streets. Tens of thousands of people mindlessly shopping for disposable gifts your friends/family will either hate, or silently dislike. All tradition outside of consumerism for Christmas = ded. That's why it happened last year, and will continue to happen until replacement is complete in 200 years. You will get decimated this Christmas season.

[Allahu ackbar intensifies]

>Burger pretending to know anything about traditions
>Implying Murrica is somehow better off
Sounds to me like you're describing the USA.

Thank goodness for our closed air markets! Who knew that all along terrorism is solved by buying friends and family gifts that they actually want.

I've been doing my Christmas shopping online for a few years now, and am comfy as fuck.

wat da fug u said muhfugga?

security will be very high anyway, but especially since the truck of peace attack this week.

everyone will be saying UWAGA at slightest thing that might be an issue.

POC don't run in marathons as much as white people

>literally looking more like a monkey than a human

Sure are, for now. More people live in my city than your entire country. Yet...Brussels mandates your government to accept an exorbitant number of "refugees" that will never assimilate, or even accept your way of life. Awful.

Missing the point.

See comment above.