I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums...

I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/moroccan-festival-laval-fight-1.4245544
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finns are the whites people on the globe.

>professional race scientist from Sup Forums
By the same logic you or your children must soon develop a second anus to help expel that shit you're so full of.

>extreme winters of Finland

What a Jewish post.

eh

The funny part is that China will use genetic engineering to add desirable white traits and the Han will slowly morph into the Finn

Will they make Finnish metal?

This! Kek

Fins are literally Mongol rape babies. Look up on how the kids of Mongolians and Nordic Swedes look like.

>mfw watching tv
>who's this chink qt
>ice skater Laura Lepistö
>shiiieet

wow a Fun thread need to post something.

Finns are Mongols from Asia

Our little lahtivatit

is that qt snowflake a fin?

>Those eyes, you just know she thirsts for my german Bratwurst

Confirmed

>back to Korea
this is too funny

nein mountain juden...magyars and finns have something in common. what is it? find the answer.

Another leaf that went to liberal logic camp.

>I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

>Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

>According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

>So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

>Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

>Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

>Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

Is that a finn?

I'd sacrifice 10 children to satan for a girl like this

>slanty eyes
Years ago I was snooping around in old boxes in my Granny's basement when I discovered a large, folded American flag and a picture of a white-haired, blue-eyed man with a huge smile on his face, dressed in a soldier's uniform.
Well, I took that picture upstairs and asked Gram who it was, and tears filled her eyes. She had married a second generation Finnish man who died in the war, and when she married my Grandfather she had been a war widow!
Death had cheated me of my blonde hair and blue eyes, and instead given me the brunette genes of a man of German descent named Otto. :'(

I have a heavy fetish for Asian chicks. Need to impregnate as much of them as possible.

>Death had cheated me of my blonde hair and blue eyes, and instead given me the brunette genes of a man of German descent named Otto. :'(

Pekka is a man, Otto is a tentacle.

What's the going price for half dozen finnish heifers?

based otto

Btw the eye thing is because of wind. There are african tribes in southern africa and madagascar with slanted eyes.

Finngolians are master race: fairest skin and hair colour plus east asian genetic residue for higher IQs.

Jokes aside I've been to central Suomi many times and I could only spot two elderly ladies with that weird asiatic face structure. If anything they associate weird faces and slanted eyes with russians, not themselves

>came to visit but rememberd to leave

It was a pleasure, Tervetuloa uudestaan!

Rate.

we don't want them tho

Lithuanians are the most white. Can't find the graph now, but someone else can post it. Finns are like 3rd place.

You's gonna need all the re-immigration you's can get soon enough.

So theyre my brothers and sisters?

this one accepted
others are not

My friend met this qt finn/sami at a party. A few months later, we learned that she was actually a chink this whole time.

we will allow finns to help colonize north korea once kim has been annihilated

Finns are consitantly the nicest posters and qtest
Also one of my favorite bands, The Do, is Finnish.

Finns are welcome at my table

wtf is that thing on the right

Fingol girls have the best of both worlds

>but the german thirsts for bbc

Fingol girls have Korean eyes and cheekbones and blonde hair and blue eyes

pro tip, if the original man had lived it wouldnt have been you that was born. Hell, if your grandfather banged your grandma in a different position it wouldnt have been you to be born.

Its is Mongols, not Mongoloids. Those two different things

Fingol eyed and flat-faced Finnish girls are the most beautiful

>Its is Mongols, not Mongoloids. Those two different things
says the delusional mongol

So Allen-Bergmans roule explains why Germs, Murricunts and Japs have micropenis. This explains furthermore why they are so full of rage and hate and ultra-micropenis Trumpf is their leader. In fact MAGA stands for Micropenis Angers Goodsized Amricans.

I do. I love my Finnbros

>I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums
No you're not
You're either a jew or a nafri

>Finns are not white but Koreans
That's only in your mind schlomo/muhomo

flat-faced Fingol girls

how do you explain jaromir jagr then? he has no asian features at all and looks like cromagnon with giant wrists and forearms.

>Mongol=Asiatic warrioirs that basically conquered the world.

>Mongoloid=Retard

If OP is right then we're already mixed and there would be no moral problems for me to get a thai boipucci

you have to go back, faggot

what's this shit then

niggah wut do you mean?

Fingol girls are the most beautiful

(You) have to come back.

Gib gf ples

Finland is not and will never be white

Shut the fuck up, Sven.

>be Canadian
>have cerebral swelling in the back of the head limiting mental abilities and lowering the iq
>write on Sup Forums

High iq, well established mixed hapa genes master race.

And people claims that race mixing doesn't works.

No, Finns are ayylmaos.

mongolia still lives? Call me when the conquests have begun. Ive missed you so much *sobs

that one's at least better

that's awful

>Finland is not and will never be white

Not really.

stop posting tranny pics on pol

I am disturbing the natural order of things?

Okitotallyagreeandshitwitheverythingyoujustsaidbutmoretothepoint: -

I'm going to need a SOURCE for that woman because she is fucking gorgeous...

They didn't migrate, they came from the little people.

Khanned

>but the German needs a good Muslim dicking

stop it

Visual culture it's a two edge sword.

>tfw no qt finnish gf

Most of canuck shitposters are in fact either jews or nafris

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/moroccan-festival-laval-fight-1.4245544

Nafris are like jews
Wherever they are they bring nothing but trouble

Slavs & Finns are heavily borealized, it's well known.
It's evolution.

;)

>tfw no finnish qt gf to teach me horse archery and drink copious amounts of vodka while barely touching due to autism with.

there there. go to finland, open tinder-app. have a blast

I'll be your autistic girlfriend

I'm developing these eyes as we speak, it's tough being a finn

>tfw no Bjork gf

I shoulda went to scandi countries when I was in europe, maybe next time when I save again

o-ok

You do know that there were White Mongols right?
Like there's literally a legend of one of Khan's generals being Blonde haired and Blue eyed.

steppe peoples were very mixed so yeah I am sure there were whites amongst them, but the vast majority would have been asiatic looking

Finns according to The Races of Europe by William Z. Ripley:
>Flaxen or tow-colored hair
>Fair skin
>Blue eyes
>Superior stature and among the tallest of men
>Jötunn in Eddas refers to Finns
>Long-headed (dolichocephalic)
>Language is primitive but powerful and rich
>High culture
>Part of the Nordic race
>Truly indigenous to Europe
>Prussians and Scandinavians are at bottom Finnic

>Trumpf is their leader. In fact MAGA stands for Micropenis Angers Goodsized Amricans.
>pic related

Who doesn't want to inseminate these blonde qts? Finns are great!

Why does she have a German ribbon around her neck?

Why do Genghis always try so hard to hide the truth about Finland?

i consider them cute looking white people,sure they have a bit of chink in them but it just makes them look elfish

finns are one of the boys,fuck off you faggot leaf