I'm a Senior Figure in the Alt-Right *AMA*

Greetings, Sup Forums.

Most of you will probably have heard of me. I play a significant role in the Alt-Right movement. I won't disclose exactly who I am, but feel free to speculate.

I've browsed Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) for many years. Recently, it came to my attention how much disinformation was being spread about the Alt-Right on this website. I thought it was time to set the record straight.

I'm happy to answer all questions, particularly those relating to the Alt-Right, its beliefs and its origins.

NOTE: The aim of this thread is to address detractors, but I'd be grateful if we could keep things civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmEQ2V5KQsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Richard Spencer ever taken money from the government?

We neither need you nor want you here.

>Senior Figure in the Alt-Right *

Fuck you faggot. Aim higher than your mommy's basement.

>The aim of this thread is to address detractors

Good luck with that.

>larping flaggot

No.

I've probably been on Sup Forums longer than you have.

I regularly participate in IRL activism.

My aim here is to discuss the Alt-Right. Disclosing my identity would derail the thread.

Eat shit and die

This movement is anonymous. We don’t need attention whores. You TV “alt-right” fuckers need to stop associating yourselves with us.

gtfo

If u care about alt-right at all, you will stop being a “prominent” person and work behind the scenes like everyone else. We don’t need people to speak for us.

Neither:
-need
-want

Also if you still brag about being on Sup Forums longer than somebody, you're not just a newfag, you're also retarded.

I can tell who you are already. Love you brah, come to Australia and shitpost with Blair and the boys

There is no such thing as the alt-right, you stupid fuck. Lurk more.

No one cares you LARPing e-celeb wannabe fag

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm afraid you're mistaken if you think we can change the world through anonymous internet posting.

My aim is for us to gain a mainstream presence and alter the state of public discourse (in other words, widen the Overton window). If it's not socially acceptable to talk about our ideas, then the chances of us gaining state power and close to zero.

You, or assholes like you, almost ruined everything with your Charlottesville BS. Your circle jerk rallies are fucking horrible for us.

See I want to change the world. Yes, the internet important, but without an IRL presence we stand no chance of being anything other than an edgy counterculture.

Internet posting elected a president. We also just pulled off phase 1 (there is no phase 2).

This is about you wanting to be a leader, and wanting to get attention. Anyone who puts themselves out there as a leader is going to get compromised.

and how's that going? has Trump managed to reverse our impending demographic doom?

>Browsed for years

What's your opinion on the Holocaust?

And the alrights in general.

Whether people like to admit it or not, it's a weapon that's used against Jewish criticizers

Anons exist. They ARE in the real world. They do accomplish things. They are multiplying.

Every fucking user on Earth wants you to stop.

Kill yourself faggot

you're just flat out wrong jesus christ.

just because YOU choose to be anonymous stop fucking projecting that onto people who are doing real shit

This is one of the main issues I wanted to address.

The Alt-Right has existed since roughly the late 2000s. We rode Trump's coattails during the election and made ourselves known to the media, eventually resulting in Hillary namedropping us at one of her rallies. This was all planned. We wanted white advocacy to become a mainstream issue. We realise the situation we're in. White people are predicted to become a minority in about 15 years, and that's according to conservative estimates. Raising (or at the very least, trying to raise) a sense of racial identity among white people is vital for our future, whether that be as a majority who have decided to save themselves or as a minority in an increasingly hostile world.

Alt right was supposed to be in quotes.

Which Touho would you fuck?

Do you think the alt right can gain any traction without addressing the JQ

Have you dilated with a lit tiki torch yet?

You came out into the open and let the media tie you to the KKK, and every other white boogeyman in the history of America. You fucked up.

If op is real and not trolling he has done more in one day for white survival than you did your whole life. You need to get our worthless twat.

SO YOU ARE NO ONE?

SINCE ALT RIGHT WAS A NAME CREATED BY MEDIA TO TRY TO PUT/FIT HUMAN FLESH SEARCH ENGINE IN A GROUP AND BE ABLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM, CALLING THEM RACIST TO DISCREDIT WHAT THEY DO

I don't want to be a leader. If nothing else, then my aim in the public eye is to change the public perception of anybody espousing pro-white views from low-IQ rednecks/skinheads to educated, cultured intellectuals.

Oh look! The statue of Athena!
But wait a minute...
I though Greeks Italians French and Spaniards are shitskins!
So why you are using it?

My personal opinion is that there was Nazi persecution of Jews, but that the Holocaust was exaggerated (mainly as a catalyst for the creation of a Jewish state).

The Alt-Right in general has no consensus on the Holocaust. The point of the Alt-Right is to focus on the now and future, not get bogged down on the past.

>created by the media almost a decade ago by cover-operative Richard "let me tell you about Dugin" Spencer
>finally deployed years later for reasons
lel

If you don’t distance yourselves from this low-IQ rednecks, the media can discredit you too easily.

You have to be accepted by society before you let Cletus bring his musket to a rally.

We address the JQ. We simply seek to do so in a reasonable, measured way.

Going around screaming "gas the kikes" is not going to get us anywhere.

Hello, comrade.

>We realise the situation we're in
>realise
fuck off britfag larper

We don't have control of the media. Of course they were going to smear us.

We have never intentionally associated with the KKK or neo-Nazis. Charlottesville (which literally anybody in the world could have attended) was the only instance where this happened.

neck yourself you cringey nigger, not your personal blog you enormous faggot. sage

I know it's addressed, but groups like TRS are not far from "gas the kikes" level. Do you think their approach is wrong?

No.

This narrative seems to be most prevalent on Sup Forums (and even at that, seems to be mostly ironic). The Alt-Right is a pan-European movement for all European peoples.

> we don’t have control of the media

And that’s why we remain anonymous and speak through social media directly to society.

When have you ever addressed that?

There's a distinction between being ironic and funny to being serious.

TRS and the Daily Stormer are not serious (for the most part). They have their own way of appealing to people (which has proven to be successful, by the way).

The Alt-Right has different camps. I personally see myself in the intellectual one.

>hey guys, let's stop being anonymous!
>hey guys let's go mainstream.
>hey guys let's become the government.

You even sound like a newfag.

Do whatever the fuck you want alone. Sup Forums isn't your personal movement or revolutionary army.

We don't want attention, we don't want media presence and we don't want the government.

What we do here comes from us for nobody's sake. Only because it's fun to rattle stupid shit up and watch the response.

We don't need any media attention.
We take in newfags at a manageable rate and collectively beat them into anons.
If we get too famous, it'll clock the site up with normie bullshit.

And the government can go fuck itself. We can have whatever motherfucker or dumb scapegoat in whatever office we like as long as he does shit we like. What we don't want is people seeing US do shit.

We're the dregs. And we've joined hands and started fucking the system.
We can do this because, individually we're silly, harmless and unimportant dregs with no political pull. Individually.
You can stop a cougar coming at you, with a gun, but you can't do shit about a swarm of angry bees.

How's your eye, Tim?

Multiple times. It's a very contentious issue, so is generally avoided in public discourse.

Seriously, mentioning anything to do with Jews to a random person will make them to shut-off immediately. The best approach is to be gentle/subtle about it and introduce it gradually (i.e. give hints).

Eli?

> I'm a Senior Figure in the Alt-Right

So you're a government plant? Either that or just an attention whore. Whichever it is go ahead and fuck off

I guess you’re right. You have to be smart, liberals tend to support Palestine in the Israel-Palestine question, so I guess the best way is to do it that way? Because they will agree with you so you can push that Israel is bad to other countries as well etc

post your hair and eye color with a timestamp

>Sup Forums isn't your personal movement or revolutionary army.
I never said it was. The point of this thread is to have a frank, honest discussion about what the Alt-Right is, free of falsities and misinformation.

Also, it's not like anybody namedrops Sup Forums or claims to be a representative of Sup Forums. Do your own thing. The only people I've seen publicise Sup Forums are "Alt-Lite" types such as Paul Joseph Watson or Milo.

Sup Forums is the intellectual branch of WN.

Wow, neckbeard detected, he thinks things are gonna get better by being a loser instead of helping a right wing movement take political power.
Losers like him are the reason Romania is a shithole.

You don’t have to namedrop. You have created a situation where the media can lump everyone into this alt-right basket. Then when one of u attention whores turn out to be a pedo, they can point at all of us.

>a frank, honest discussion about what the Alt-Right is
The so-called MSM poisoned the well with the phrase "Alt-Right" and you're retarded for calling yourself such.
The "Alt-Right" is a convenient label used to lump disparate and varied right-wing groups together into a easily identifiable enemy by the left.
We're not falling for it.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
If you have something to say politically, do it. If you get support from Sup Forums then we support your position. If not, gtfo.

For those actually interested in the question of IRL activism, take a look at this interview/debate, the issue is covered in depth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmEQ2V5KQsU

The media has created this situation. But that isn't reason to become scared and shy away from the movement. Any time we seek to assert ourselves, we will always be smeared by the media. It isn't something that's only going to effect the Alt-Right. If we rebranded as something new, I can guarantee you the same thing would happen; and this is essentially my point, we can't just rebrand every time the media attempts to smear us. Own it. We can turn the increased exposure to our advantage.

>we
>we
>we
>we
I must have missed a memo

> brand

I don’t think you understand how things have changed. A brand is what you need to be trying to avoid.

What's it like being a gay republican?

See Are you some sort of ambassador for Sup Forums? Are you in as position to talk on everybody's behalf?

Cry harder dude. The reality is without alt-right they would just call you 'racist' or 'white supremacist' or some other slur for white people. Get real.

Sup Forums is basically internet Romania.

Also, you're just as much of a lifeless homo as the rest of us.
If you were worth anything, you wouldn't be here.

Disclosing your identity would legitimize your claims.

Is alt-right an ideology or an established party? If it's the former, fuck off.

Fuck off kike, your entire worldview is wrong

Don't feel bad, not everybody fits it.

Sure thing man. I will be looking for you on TV when you rally again. Will you be the guy with the fingerless gloves or with the kendo stick?

I know user, but at least im not condemned by my mentality.

this is the correct response
they want to label us so bad its funny

Lol woes confirmed

So is anyone talking about restoring the messages left to us by the Anunnaki, or any effort in trying to find them? Uncovering big truths like that would shake the foundations of everything in our society.

What people such as yourself are suggesting (a disassembled mass of people united only in their following of a non-personalized ideology) is effectively the de facto "base status" of all ideology. The Alt-Right seeks to be something more than this. We can achieve more under a united banner and with competent guidance than we can as individuals

>I'm a Senior Figure in the Alt-Right *AMA*
KYS

>Senior Figure in the Alt-Right
no such thing

>Are you some sort of ambassador for Sup Forums? Are you in as position to talk on everybody's behalf?
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
if you try to rally Sup Forums under one banner you will fail.

>Seriously, mentioning anything to do with Jews to a random person will make them to shut-off immediately.
so how can you so easily see that but dont understand what going under the label "alt right" does to a random onlooker

How much do you get paid to be controlled opposition and how do i become part of it? I need some shekels

Are you really a faggot, MW or is that disinfo as well?

>I play a significant role in the Alt-Right
>disinformation being spread
oh, the irony

...but only after that disassembled mass is big enough that it can’t be destroyed. Shit like “It’s okay to be white” is 1000% better than 150 alt-righters and 75 spooks goose stepping on the news.

>I've been here since the Trump election, I know everything
If you don't pick a label, you get one picked for you. Again, grow up if you think media smear isn't inevitable.

Also, hi Woes

there are middle or upper middle class people in the movemenet?

>they would just call you 'racist' or 'white supremacist' or some other slur for white people.
so you are concerned with being associated with racists and white supremacists

>speculate.
>I've browsed Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) for many years.
>Recently...
Yeah bullshit, the shills have been here for a while shitting up the board and any legitimacy the AR had. If you actually browsed the board and gave a shit you wouldn't be jumping in just now. AR is just cringey now and no self respecting person wants to be associated with it. You need a better brand, I don't think the alt right will grow into a banner people can get behind.

>If you don't pick a label, you get one picked for you.
source?

Please tell me you have starting a Civil War planned in the near future. The only way we're going to cleanse this country of degeneracy is with fire and blood.

keep on keeping on OP

Sup Forums is full of children and the magapede crowd these days that only discovered Sup Forums in the last year that dont understand what's at stake, along with a whole lot of antifa shills opportunistically spreading FUD

>i share a board with people like this

> most of you probably know me
> I’m trying to change the world
> I consider myself to be an intellectual
> The alt-right seeks to be more

Thanks for the info, reverend.

The alt-right(or whatever non-term you want me to use) is primarily pro-white. That makes it racist according to cultural Marxist teachings in which white people are inherently evil because of their success. You are either clueless or shilling if you think the criticisms 'racist' or 'white supremacist' are meaningful these days.

Nice don't listen to most of the fags here they like to post memes but writing some shit on a board won't change anything a movement like altright will

My biggest concern is of infiltrators in the altright and it's civic approach if you went more Nazi I would support you ...But for now you are to light movement for me

WHAT THE FUCK

>You are either clueless or shilling if you think the criticisms 'racist' or 'white supremacist' are meaningful these days.
ah. so we DONT need a new label like alt right? agree