Is Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks the voice of the people?

Is Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks the voice of the people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
hooktube.com/watch?v=X3W2GIZ8rN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his name sounds like when i cough up cigarette tar in the morning.

BUMP

Cenk "Armenian Genocide Denier" Uygur would make a better president than dumb ol Donald Drumpfy

Can't believe I used to watch that roach half a decade ago.

No

Watching him melt down on election night was glorious

What made you leave?

What are your thoughts on regular contributor and host Hasan Piker aka WokeBae?

No
Gay
Shill thread

OF COURSE!!!

The Voice of Cucks everywhere.

They look so badass in their pulp fiction suits. Go TYT!

Nope.
/thread
For teh lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

this

FUCK OFF JEWS!!!

Yes, he is the voice of the (((((people)))))

Go team! Faggot

did he ever comment on that video?

bump

He's the voice of the small group of Bernouts left, kek!

Checked!

The young Turks are the only people speaking truth. You can find them on YouTube where the easily demolish the fascist GOP narrative and crush their lies.

Wow did Chunk actually make sure that his posse are all short?
Chunk Yogurt is like 5'4 this image implies that he isn't microscopic

Also, he jumped on Hillary cock when she won the primary and was so enthusiastic! When he had to report yesterday that Hillary rigged the DNC, his expression made me cum, I jerked it to his pained words. Nothing as ever given me greater joy than when retarded libcucks are just minding their own business, being faggots, and then reality ensues! Hhggg, I just came again to Rachel Maddow having to admit it.

Ewww whatafuckingnigger.jpg

CHUNK WANT BABYRUTH

Have you seen the new one, where he has to admit how fucked they are and how Hillary rigged the primary and how Obama, in true nigger fashion, made minimum payments and took them for everything?

When I first was getting away from the Illumanti videos and moving more towards a Knowlegeable understanding of what's really going on in politics and the uniparty and stuff I thought Cenk was pretty cool and respected him and thought TYT was libertarian programming.
>turns out he's a psudeo-intellectual tool and tyt is a liberal "muh Progress" agenda propaganda factory.

Seriously tho, that's a retarded question and you should feel retarded for asking, it's so obvious he's literally just for far far left and a lol cow for the rest of us.

>chink wigger

Niceveryfine.jpg

Yes, because young people are stupid as fuck. Watch his talk with Sam Harris, wherein Sam, for 3 hours tries to get him to understand a simple, single point. He doubles down in his stupidity, which is precisely what all Millennials do.

WE

>jank ogre

>They're all dressed reasonably except the nigger
Give me one good reason why niggers are the same species as us.

Christ that photo is cringe. Even the black guy doesn't look cool.

You brainlet, search for medical help instead of shitposting on /pol.
The Young Talebans are as shit as the rest of the MSM fake-news-media.

None of dem fukkas look cool. Libtards are unable to be cool.

Nope. He's a moron that ignores arguments that don't fit his narrative.

> (OP)
>Also, he jumped on Hillary cock when she won the primary and was so enthusiastic! When he had to report yesterday that Hillary rigged the DNC, his expression made me cum, I jerked it to his pained words. Nothing as ever given me greater joy than when retarded libcucks are just minding their own business, being faggots, and then reality ensues! Hhggg, I just came again to Rachel Maddow having to admit it.
Fuck. Than you. I have to go find that.

Found the video. Here it is on hookertube: hooktube.com/watch?v=X3W2GIZ8rN0

BUMP