Why is it so bad for a man to expect his wife to make him dinner?

If I were married to a man who worked during the day and came home in the evening expecting a meal, I'd comply. I don't see how that's "oppressing women" in any way. It's really the least I could do for someone who works for both of us. If he's upset that I didn't make anything, so what? It's my job to support him at home so he can support us financially.

Women don't think like that, only boys who have become women act like that.

WOMEN BOW BEFORE THE BIG BLACK CROCK!

She doesn't have to make me dinner, but if she does, she should also do the dishes. Otherwise I'd rather nuke a hot pocket..

>who worked during the day and came home in the evening expecting a meal
i do this. stay-at-home-dad master race checking in!

FUCK YEA OP

They used to because marriage was teamwork. My dad worked long hours, overtime and night shifts. Mom stayed at home to keep house but they were a team and she wasn't a spoiled brat.

I can't get mine to get off her damn computer to even spend time with me. Time to send her away me thinks. I'm done with this lazy BULLSHIT

This. Kek. Women know what they're getting into with marriage. In a "traditional" marriage, a woman wouldn't question their duties to keep a happy home so long as her husband isn't a total bastard

>Why is it so bad for a man to expect his wife to make him dinner?
I don't know about you, but I can cook better than any woman I know and I don't want to eat shitty food.

> I could do for someone who works for both of us.
senpai house wives always make the meals no problem. this issue started when women started working and where still expected to do all the chores because they where for women. do you really think there are home makers who wont make their home? those aren't house wives, they aren't even dating material.

cuck

I don't eat that shit you sheeple call food anymore, heh. Literally cooked denatured shit atoms arranged to look nice on a plate.

All I need a wife to do is let me slurp up her vaginal and other hormone-rich bodily secretions. That's the marriage supper, boys.

post pics of realvag or GTFO
i invoke rule 16

Because slutty women can't cook

No one is saying it is? It depends on the relationship and schedule situation. Like, if my wife worked a full-time job too then I'd expect her not to make dinner all the time. If she was a stay at home mom and/or worked part-time, then yeah I'd be wanting her to make dinner more often. Not all the time, and I'd like to make dinner for us too.

A lot of people I know don't think I should want to cook for my (hypothetical) husband. And my post was made assuming the wife works, at the most, a part-time job. I'm not saying it's absolutely the wife's job, just that it should be acceptable for, in some circumstances, that to be an expectation.

yeah they aren't likely thinking like that. make sure you tell them you are working full time, and if they still insist then they might have some deep seated issues theyre not working on.

but the double shift is provably bad. women and men get far less happiness out of it compared to equal sharing when they work similar hours.

yeah its a good trade off and obvs a system that has worked for a long time.

Oh, I'd ignore them then. Most marriage relationships I've seen have the man do the yard and repair work, while the wife does the indoor house and cooking work, regardless of their job situation. Sometimes they switch roles depending on the situation (ex. work travel, spouse is sick, etc.).

>If I were married
So get married and stop LARPing

post vintage housewives pls

cuck

>749

Yeah, most of the people who try to tell me that are pretty easy to ignore since my boyfriend agrees with me. His opinion is the only one that really matters in my situation. My family is the main issue, but even then it's alright.

And I completely agree with the whole switching roles thing. It works especially well when one of us gets sick.

>I don't see how that's "oppressing women" in any way.
Only mentally ill feminists have a problem with that. In a healthy relationship the man and woman accept their gender roles.

Consider this. I'm a USMC veteran and former law enforcement officer. While I was serving first my nation, and next my community, my wife was accruing multiple degrees in the healthcare field. I am now a stay at home father of three. I cook, I clean, and I homeschool my children. They don't experience degeneracy. They learn strong moral values and have a solid male role model in their lives from sun up to sun down. Their mother makes a solid wage, and being a woman, she has a protected status at any job she takes. We have taken the ideal of the model nuclear family and flipped it to fit modern times. We have bucked the degeneracy of the current system, and are teaching our children that family is the most important thing. My kids are well behaved and respectful. They are learning to think as opposed to reciting memorized leftist propaganda. I take time out daily to allow them to watch redpilled YouTube videos as part of their education.

If the wife in the home is not properly suited to raise children in an appropriate full time manner, probably due to a less than ideal upbringing herself, this truly is the best possible scenario for the entire family, and society as a whole. Just a thought.

Hold on! You go to work all day earning a living for your family while your wife stays at home with the kids, and you expect her to prepare a meal for you? Misogynistic tyrant much?

Because women can't cook. I have never met a woman who can cook. So I learned how to make awesome food. All the great chefs are men. I would rather eat my awesome food than eat a shitty meal cooked by a woman

I genuinely hope you're joking

it's not bad, the real bad thing is to denigrate that job

>They are learning to think as opposed to reciting memorized x propaganda
>I take time out daily to allow them to watch redpilled YouTube videos as part of their education

Hypocrisy, thy name is user.

>quid pro quo with women is misogyny
>economic enslavement of women through the job market isn't misogyny
Reely med mi dink

>I am now a stay at home father of three
Can you get any more emasculated then this?

Skilled men cook better than women, hence why successful restaurants are run by man chefs. But the average man is plenty satisfied with the average woman's cooking capabilities.

Ironically enough, now that women have all the protection and priviledged status they can ask for outside of the house that's where they flock, when not outright demand to be accepted.

How is telling the truth propaganda again?

Sorry if it wasn't obvious

It's not hypocracy. I specifically stated "leftist" propaganda. Redpilled thinking is the opposite of propoganda. Truth is the opposite of propoganda. Columbus didn't discover America, but for the short time that they went to school, that is what they learned. Slavery wasn't a "southern" thing that was practiced only by evil racists, but for the short time that they went to public school, that is what they learned. 9/11 wasn't as simple as the narrative implies, but again, they only learned the narrative. I teach both the narrative and the alternative. In my mind, it is important that they learn both. In that way, they learn to decide based upon the information that is presented which is the more likely scenario. It teaches them to think, as opposed to just recite.

Cooking is great. I get to do something creative every evening. People who don't enjoy cooking are ignorant, brainwashed, or stupid. Improve yourself and learn how to make a meal.

Being a housewife is the hardest job. Like and share if u agree

Because it's still your opinions. No one who unironically spreads propaganda have thought themselves to be wrong, user.

its not

How is raising children emasculating? They are my responsibility. Men take responsibility seriously. Are you a pussy that needs a job to feel manly? I've laid down live fire at human beings, and protected weaker people against raving lunatics. Does your IT job or work as a plumber supersede what I've done? I hope you feel like a man when your daughter is fucking the entire university and draining vodka bottles. Mine won't be.

>I specifically stated "leftist" propaganda. Redpilled thinking is the opposite of propoganda. Truth is the opposite of propoganda.
Spoken like a true ideologue.

But to be honest the right wing needs more acephalous people like you, so please keep on "redpilling" your children and feeding them DA TRUD!!!!!!!!!.

>I teach both the narrative and the alternative. In my mind, it is important that they learn both. In that way, they learn to decide based upon the information that is presented which is the more likely scenario. It teaches them to think, as opposed to just recite.
Classic brainwashing

It's not bad at all. They belong in the kitchen.

This is why I don't argue with brain dead leftists. They nit pick the details and ignore the message.

If a man can support his entire family alone, ok, fine. The economy, however, is geared for two-worker families, after women have joined the workforce. Good, or bad, that's besides the point for this. The fact is, very few men will be able to support a wife and raise a family on one salary alone.

In reality, where men and women both work (women on smaller, less important jobs), household tasks need to be reimagined a little.

All great cooks are men. Men are inherently better at cooking than women. Women are too indecisive as well. Women, on the other hand, are significantly better at cleaning and shopping. They are more prudent with purchases and more organized in cleaning a house and taking care of it.

The only real way to divide household tasks is if the man takes the manly task of cooking and fixing, while the woman does the cleaning, shopping and laundry.

There is nothing wrong with this. Remember, humanity's greatest asset ever is adaptability, whites rose to where they were because they're a jack of all trades and can adapt to new stuff easily. If you refuse to adapt to the reality where you are fucked and need to have two workers in the household, you're being fucking stupid.

if she is just your GF than no,
but if she is your wife and your raising a family than having very specific roles is important to a functioning household. My grandfather worked all day brought home a paycheck and my grandmother made sure dinner was ready, she fed him and the 4 kids everyday, actulally both grandmothers did this. my mother unfortunately does not understand the importance of this, she hates to cook, and when my father and I come home from work and there is nothing on the table to eat, its very frustrating, it causess a lot of frustration

>I am now a stay at home father of three
>Their mother makes a solid wage
>I take time out daily to allow them to watch redpilled YouTube videos

Fucking kek America, this is why nobody respects you any more

>Mine won't be.
That is what every parent thinks.

You think Boomer parents thought they raised their children to have orgies at concerts? Or raised the to be filthy hippies?

Like i said, keep on making your children WOKE!. they will be needed as cannon fodder in the future

>implying everyone genuinely works for the greater good, they just happen to be "misguided"
>implying someone won't intentionally, knowingly, and willingly propagandize wrong information to lead someone else astray if they benefit from it
>implying this isn't what's happening right now

(((But who knows, maybe the world truly is all relative, and reality is subjective, and every opinion is valid because that way everyone is right and none is ever wrong. And diversity is our strength and the Rhodesians had it coming, and soon so will you.)))

excately, if they aint goin down on you they'd better be sauteing onions

Women of this generation will never understand this

If you live together with someone, and if you work a full time job and your partner does not, why the fuck is it not reasonable to expect your partner to prepare your meals, specially if the lunch break is short?

Bulgaria about 4 hours later than the photo taken in your meme pic.

Should correct imo, we're not part of the cucked west.

We get it. You're a degenerate. You've proven your point well.

Cuck.

What the hell, I can't upload shit

>stay at home dad
Your wife's pussy must be dry as fuck