Most powerful person in the world

>most powerful person in the world
>goes to foreign countries and asks for a burger and tater tots

what the fuck is wrong with trump? literally the mind of a 12 year old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IcvqyalsaI
youtube.com/watch?v=7vQ9RCY6pVk
washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-admits-that-obama-ate-dog-meat/article/2505110
youtube.com/watch?v=iikaqAsCKno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alpha as fuck. GOAT president faggot

The man enjoys what he enjoys and doesn't give in to the peer pressure to like other things.

I'm sure Trump had things other than burgers while he was in Japan, but the guy felt like a burger so he had a burger.

Deal with it faggot.

Why are leftists so obsessed with food? Who cares what he eats there? Japanese food is horrendous.

This is like something out of King Ralph.

/This he just mushroom stamped Gabe. That's not easy, but our boy did it with ease.

Burgers are good. Better than raw fish.

He probably thought 懐石料理 was too strange.

Too bad the burgers here suck.

You forgot to change your flag, faggot.

>Japanese food is horrendous.
Fuck you Satan it's delish

Yeah, remember when Obama went there and ATE A FUCKING DOG

U mad m80?
The dude’s eating habits are a bit odd, but he’s the President and he does what he damn well pleases.
Also it’s probably Kobe beef, so it’s still a Japanese thing.

Fuck your sashimi you goddamn weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IcvqyalsaI

I don't remember that, actually. Post pics.

Also I don't blame anyone for not eating Japanese food. There's a lot of cultural mannerisms with eating in Japan that he'd get way more flak from nu-males and weebs for fucking up than just people being mad that he ate a fucking burger.

IMPRPEEEACH NOWW

i want my vote back. fuck him for disrespecting japan.

Ivanka did all the culture stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=7vQ9RCY6pVk

Trump was just business. Also the american imperialist structure is in place to let trump play golf and eat a burger in any ofthe states he visits.

>literally the mind of a 12 year old
ask me how i know youre an aids infested faggot

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-admits-that-obama-ate-dog-meat/article/2505110

It was Indonesia, but it's the spirit of the criticism that counts.

> You don't know that he asked for it
> Nip has burger and tots too
> He's working, not on fucking vacation

they think going to a sushi restaurant makes them cultured and not raysis

power play
I go to your country, but you still make me my country's food
It's clear who's on top here

>goes to foreign countries and represents his native cuisine
Based.

He's there to meet with foreign leaders, not eat their fucking food and take in their culture.

Leftists seem to think that traveling to other countries is like a fucking vacation for politicians.

I'm sure the burger was very unique and delicious. Faggot leftists assume it's the same as a McDonalds burger because burgers are burgers no matter the country.

Abe is eating a burger as well you niggerfaggot

Put the nips in their place Mr President

Are you upset he didn't wear a kimono as well?

Shinzo Abe picked the lunch not Trump. probably out of a sign of respect as he knows that's what Trump likes. it would have been rude for Trump to ask for something different

McDonalds in Japan is not McDonalds Americunt tier you fucking faggot.

looks like abe is eating one too and it's more a pr stunt

Isn't being the most powerful person the point of being able to bypass the traditions and cultures of others and enforce your own?

HAMBAAGA DESU

wtf i hate burgers now

4D chess
He goes to your country and makes you eat American food.

ALPHA AS FUCK.

wh*te subhumans can't be expected to understand Kang cuisine. Bon appetit muh nigger

A rich leftist's only interaction with diversity is food, satan. They don't experience the crime or the shitty schools since they live in nice white/asian neighborhoods.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he didn't have a 6 gorillion course meal that cost the tax payer $6 bagillion dollars, fucking Crumpf!

japanese food is good as fuck

>but he’s the President and he does what he damn well pleases.

>"The Mad King did as he liked. Has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?" :^)))))

Japs getting BURGER'D

What are tater tots?

There's a reason the burger is the most popular food in the world, enjoyed all over the globe by prime ministers and peasants alike. Superior American cuisine triggers cucks.

Well, Abe is eating a burger and the japs can make a mean fucking wagyu burger so I'd say that's pretty cultured.

Looks like Abe is having a burger too

>go to other side of world
>order a fucking pljedža

Truly honorary Serb

on the bright side there are no scoops on the table

He has simple needs and enjoy simple pleasures. Excuse him that he is not a jew who need to carve flesh from palestinian children and rape their corpses to feel happy.

I know this is a bait thread, but do normies really complain about him not eating the radioactive sushi with extra stereotypical japanese rice?

I can bet you it was the best god damn burger too, a poor commie like you couldn't dream to afford. Kobe beef is the norm for VIPs, this isn't your estrogen injected walmart beef patties you faggot.
>Worked for Jean Robert in Cincinnati for two years, the big wigs and VIPS would ONLY get kobe burgers for lunch and our dank black truffle oil, parsley fries. Problem poorfag?

Trump is a notorious germophobe. You're never going to catch him eating raw food.

He later joked about it during the 2012 election at one of those dinners:
youtube.com/watch?v=iikaqAsCKno

It's a spin on Sarah Palin's joke (What's the difference between a bulldog and a hockey mom? Lipstick.)

But yeah, Obama ate a fucking dog. Liberalism is a disease.

Yes.

>cuisine
you mean a pile of sliced food in between some kind of bread

if you're going to be on a tour of various countries and conducting political business, you should be eating something predictable so you don't get food illness

HAMBURGERS WHILE IN JAPAN!?!?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Another leftist living in a fantasy world. Shouldn't you quote some Harry Potter or Star Wars soon?

WTF HE HAS MORE COLA THAN THE JAPANESE EMPEROR!

FUCKING GRUMPF!

What's actually more racist? Going to Japan and obligatorily ordering sushi and rice or being open minded that the Japanese might make a good hamburger that's different from the one back home?

The man like's burgers and tater-tots, if this is honestly what you deem important, you're a huge faggot.

Yes how dare our president be typically American

you can get sushi literally everywhere in the first world, but how many people have tried japan's burgers? trump went for the truly rare experience

I mean I love me some Japanese food but I love it even more when trumps food pisses off lefties. I hope he eats sushi with a fork or something next

good point user, have a (You)

Why does everyone think beef burgers dont exist in japan??? They are mad common yo

EAT YOUR HAMBURGERS SHINZO

A fucking pastry :^)

no spices. everything dish is dashi, soy sauce, mirin, sake. Get's so boring after a while

Don't you fucking EVER talk shit about jap grub again you FUCKING leaf piece of SHIT.

>literally eats snails and mush

Controversial opinion coming through here.

Japanese food for the most part is kinda bland and unsatisfying. It ain't all sushi and ramen.

GRUMPFLE HAD 2 PATTIES?!

I lol'd more than was strictly necessary,

>tfw he goes to Jiros shop and eats the sushi with a fork and knife dipping it in ketchup

Honestly it probably isn’t Kobe because it’s super rich and it’s probably not the hamburger he wanted.

>Implying you can't get Japanese food in America
what is this plebbit shit?
Burgers are fucking awesome. Japanese food tends to be bland and slimy.

Japan loves hamburgers too retard.

This is TWWWWWOOOOO SPOOOOOCCCCCSSS DRUUUMMMPPPFFF tier stupid

I agree.
American food is underrated because of memes and stereotypes, their technicality especially in their BBQ meats is top notch and it’s fair to say they aren’t leading in the food science (new cooking processes, understanding how the natural hemicals inside food react under different cooking methods optimising flavour). Yet an average jap restaurant serves fresher and better food than the average American restaurant.

Burgers eating burgers.

>People are surprised by this

Hamburgers have sucked massive dick in Japan for a long time. McDonalds and Mos Burger blow chunks.

However, recently really legitimate American hamburgers have been becoming available in some higher end hamburger restaurants.

I imagine the Burgers they got were not "Japanese" (and thus pretty good).

satan telling it like it is

I feel bad for you, burger friend. Never had the taste of real food did you? :c

Imagine being triggered by a photo op

Can you elaborate? Genuinely interested.

Absurdly underrated. This is the single best line I've seen here for weeks. This is kryptonite to any virtue signalling argument they vomit out at you. Just drop this on them and watch their mind short circuit.

Obama likes Sushi.
So Obama and Abe went to Sushi restaurant.

This.

They don't even listen to music from other cultures unless it's rap. It's just food.

have you ever had real kobe? it has the consistency of butter. would make terrible ground beef.

This entire thread doesn't know Japan, somewhat famously, has some of the best and most expensive beef anywhere.

They aren't eating whoppers, God damn it, it's probably Kobe beef burgers prepared by a 5th generation beef chef.

This is 100% true.

>go to foreign country
>You're probably a huge target for poisoning and you know it
>Hmm, should I have raw sashimi or make these fuckers flame broil me a burger?

Come on user.

Is abe not eating one as well? Who cares

Leftists are obsessed with food because in their mind, "diversity" and "multiculturalism" means different restaurants on every street.
Also, japanese cuisine is the best ethnic cuisine. Beats both italian and french.

And fuck you nigger for being a weak faggot shill