MUH PUTIN IS IGNORING SUCH IMPORTANT DATE

>MUH PUTIN IS IGNORING SUCH IMPORTANT DATE
>MUH ANTI-REVOLUTIONARY CONSERVATIVE
Westerners are now openly shilling for commies. How low have you fallen.
But why am I even surprised? You financed bolsheviks in the first place...

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-putin-wont-be-marking-the-hundredth-anniversary-of-the-bolshevik-revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/03/putin-russia-revolution-ignore-centenary
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/opinions/russian-revolution-opinion-parker/index.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/russia-putin-revolution-lenin-nicholas-1917/521571/
newsweek.com/why-putin-dare-not-celebrate-bolshevik-revolution-652285
economist.com/news/briefing/21730644-ignoring-its-lessons-dangerous-russia-vladimir-putin-wants-forget-revolution
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2017/0306/A-revolution-forsaken-Why-Russia-is-ignoring-its-first-flirtation-with-liberalism
nytimes.com/2017/03/10/world/europe/russian-revolution-100-years-putin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U
irishtimes.com/opinion/why-putin-is-not-celebrating-the-russian-revolution-s-centenary-1.3025136
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/05/putin-centennial-russian-revolution-forget/818400001/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russia-struggles-legacy-1917-bolshevik-revolution-50927457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slánský_trial
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why Putin won't be marking the hundredth anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution

Maybe because he hates communism?

>Cockhole defending Putin

What universe are we living in?

Just read this shit.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/03/putin-russia-revolution-ignore-centenary

In the end, neoliberal capitalism is going to show itself as even worse than communism. Its effects are just more subtle and long term.

First of all, I am not a khokhol. Secondly, I am not defending Putin.
But I hate commies and anyone who defends them. And this western kikery is getting out of hand.

bump
Are cockholes getting based?!
Ukrahell redemption story beginning now?
Hyped

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/opinions/russian-revolution-opinion-parker/index.html

NOT A FUCKING KHOKHOL. They are even more retarded than commies.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/russia-putin-revolution-lenin-nicholas-1917/521571/

newsweek.com/why-putin-dare-not-celebrate-bolshevik-revolution-652285

economist.com/news/briefing/21730644-ignoring-its-lessons-dangerous-russia-vladimir-putin-wants-forget-revolution

(((liberalism)))

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2017/0306/A-revolution-forsaken-Why-Russia-is-ignoring-its-first-flirtation-with-liberalism

>Wanting to celebrate mass murderers

Fucking kikes

nytimes.com/2017/03/10/world/europe/russian-revolution-100-years-putin.html

Hmm... maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSTEVquZT8U

irishtimes.com/opinion/why-putin-is-not-celebrating-the-russian-revolution-s-centenary-1.3025136

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/05/putin-centennial-russian-revolution-forget/818400001/

>(((Lipman)))

Putin is like new tsar, of course he won't celebrate rebellions.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russia-struggles-legacy-1917-bolshevik-revolution-50927457

"oy vey, why Putin not celebrating Lenin and Communism is anuddah Shoah"

>PUTIN IS A COMMIE HES REBUILDING USSR JUST LOOK AT THIS QUOTE PULLED OUT OF CONTEXT
two years later
>WTF WHY ISNT PUTIN CELEBRATING COMMIES ANTIREVOLUTIONARY SCUM!!!1
The absolute state of Westcucks/anti-Putin shills.

Tsar or not, why the fuck should anyone "celebrate" this shit? And it wasn't a simple rebellion, but a coup that happened during WW and political instability, financed and supported by foreign powers.

The Irish Times is the ultimate faggot paper

What about the Tsarist Russia when Ukraine didn't exist but it was part of the Russian Empire?
You will be fine with that if Monarchy returns or you will act the same?

You see mate, this is the way your government have chosen as well

(I don't want to argue, just my opinion)

Fuck commies.

Slow down with the (You)s my Hohol friend.

long lasting prosperity?
higher HDI?
happier people?
yeah, much worse than communism

I admire Putin for this. Those evil kikes ruined a lot of innocent lives.

May God bless Putin and new Russia and protect them from the jews. Amen.

He put Solzhenitsyns books exposing communism on the school curriculum.

Why would russians celebrate the beginning of a cultural and ethnical genocide?

Why is this a surprise?

Putin himself said he thought the collapse of the Soviet Union was the worst political event in the 20th century. He was obsessed with Gaddafi's death, reportedly re-watching the tape showing the rebels capture Gaddafi in person. The man hates revolutions and uprisings and anything that requires relinquishing control over government.

Yeah, Capitalism is so bad that instead of mass starvation now even niggers can breed and sustain billions of people.

He said the collpase of USSR was the worst because it resulted in tens of millions of Russians being torn from their homeland, not because he loved the USSR.

Where'd you hear the Gaddafi thing out of curiosity?

They should celebrate surviving it.

Commies and Stalin made Russia a superpower. Do Russians respect that?

neoliberal capitalism isn't the same as natural capitalism

>niggers
>spics
>jews
>Job outsourcing by rich assholes
No regard for White race and culture

Russia was a superpower before them, if anything they delayed it's progress.

Maybe you'll civil war will spill over to Canada once it starts in the US.
I wonder how much you'll like it then when people will start killing your family members for belonging to the wrong group.

You are right bro

Slav commies started ruling "on their own" shortly after WWII and in 50s.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slánský_trial

WTF I LOVE KHOKHOLS NOW

This. The Russian Empire was a rapidly advancing and developing nation. Sure it wasn't on the level of say UK, but they left a big imprint on culture and history.

It would be like asking the muricans to celebrate pearl harbor / 9/11 / JFK assassination birthdays

you first have to provoke a civil war.

Exactly. The Brits were bloody terrified that in a few decades Russia would soon be on their level industrially, and then be utterly unstoppable due to it's immense population and resources.

>He's not celebrating authoritarian communists overthrowing a democratic government and betraying their country's allies
>this is bad

It's landmass and population made the Soviet Union a superpower. It'd have been the same with gradual modernization, minus a few million dead hohols.

That's why they've brought us in ww1

They dont want people to celebrate columbus but this shit kek

You know your history good man, too true.

Russian government is not Russian. It’s neosoviet. Most Communist Party leaders? Subhuman cockholes and kikes.

Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Supporting White Genociders like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!

You mean those faggots who started destruction of everything that was made by Russian Empire?

Here’s his election propaganda piece. Very diverse!
“We believe in you!

You are young, thinking, decisive, ready to defend your own and Fatherland’s interests.

Ready to put your own efforts in personal and national development.

Now, you must invest your trust in us, because together we can do a lot.

Think with your own head!

Trust your guts!

Vote “United Russia”! “

*nevermind we failed to return apartheid, flooded the country with central asians and chinks, steal national resources while the ethnic Russian population lives in poverty* no refunds!

>In the end, neoliberal capitalism is going to show itself as even worse than communism. Its effects are just more subtle and long term.

While I think quality of life still needs improvement the truth of the matter is that we are living better lives than we have ever have in human history. It also keeps getting better and this is long after the iron curtain fell which was in a lot of ways due to not being able to keep up with capitalism. No thinks I'd rather be free and make my own destiny than be controlled by the communist athoritarian hivemind.

Uh oh it's the college kid Navalny lover who want's to genocide half the Russian population.

Stop shilling on every Russia thread you bloody moron, ethnic Russians have been 81% of the population for the past 80 years

so you support the new sanctions that Trump passed in August?

>ethnic Russians have been 81% of the population
Self reported “ethnic Russians” need no apply, serb subhuman

I support whatever makes the masses more pissed and ready for the bloodbath that can only clean the lands from multiracial hordes and degenerates

Don't even respond to that nut, I've tried having reasoned talks with him before, doesn't work.

It would seem that Putin knows the real history of his country better than the Western coffee shop commies who were huffing glue and stealing from mum's purse when ordinary Russians were dying in gulags.
Color me shocked

Checked also Catherine helped us during our revolution Russia is America's natural ally the Jews don't want this to be so

>Jews kill Slavs
>Slavs refuse to celebrate that day
>Uncommunized west know damn well what’s coming but embraces their own destruction with wide open arms.
Are communists just quantifiable units of stupidity.

>Democratic
Everything's relative, kid.

Don't know if true or same anti Putin Russian i see every thread

t. literal pro-race mixing subhuman immigrant in Ireland that wants the Irish to mix with niggers and chinks to “”””””make Ireland homogenous”””””
Die

You're the biggest subhuman of them all, probably a tiny weak college student that wanks to genocide fantasies and pictures of Navalny after his lectures by kike professors.

Never said that, I want Ireland for the Irish, nigs and chinks go home.

Russia was already a major power by Peter The Great.
Hell containment policies from Britain switched from being focused on France (which was the biggest country in Europe population wise from the fall of Rome until Napoléon) during most of its history to Russia after Vienna.
Then the germans trying to invade them preemptively two times during the XXth which was the main cause of both world wars.
Today it's the same thing with americans trying to contain the rise to Eurasia as center of the world following Brzezinski doctrine.

>long lasting prosperity?
Friendly reminder that communism lasted longer than the neoliberal age (as of now).
>Longer HDI
Friendly reminder that the USSR industrialised and urbanised an Africa-tier country, while Neoliberalism Africanised European-tier countries.
>happier people
Objectively not true. Look at how many people in your country (which is at the top of the list, btw) are on anti-depressants.
>yeah, much worse than communism
Communism's legacy - urbanised, industrialised countries that went to shit thanks to Jew S A bringing (((democracy))) instead of going the Fascist route.

Neoliberalism's (potential) legacy - Niggers running around in Western European favelas looking for a white woman to rape.

10/10, would neoliberalise again.

How old are you? If you call our brothers 'subhumans' that means that you don't know our history

We meet again, NIDF.

Same guy

>if true
See yourself lmao. Facts don’t lie, Putinshills do

Russia is becoming very diverse, and it must, otherwise it won't survive

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s IMPOSSIBLE to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

he's not Russian. We're not his brothers.

Why would he celebrate a regime that murders tens of millions of Russians

I'm not against this guy, every man has a right to have his own opinion, but this one is retarded

Everyone who thinks that Putin is based and is some kinda savior of white race - you're retarded and dumb

But you're mine bros

Only Imperial Army crossdressers consider serves brothers or orthodoxy Russian. All radicals and nationalists don’t give a fuck about Balkan and count it as Caucasus tier churkaland

kys larper

That China statistic is so bullshit, my uncle just did a Siberia tour this summer and said any chinks around were tourists.

Plus I'm just back from Moscow and it's whiter than any city in western europe. You expect a few muslims in a city of 17m people.

USSR was the last time Russia was a global power. Now it's a regional power at best.

thats a really really bad thing tho. that is worse-than-communism bad.

Name the guy who can really replace him? Who is strong as Putin is

Literally kill yourself, shit eating vatnik. Look at Bulgarian hapa subhumans, then look at Russians. Come on and say that its the same fucking race. Even serve roaches call them tatars

I'm pretty sure Stalin wasn't a magician who was the only man capable of getting things done in Russia. Only way in which he was better than others was using his own citizens and political prisoners as slave labour. But who knows what rocket scientists or other inventors he killed in his sick witch hunt who would have been even better for Russia.

Is it true that Donbass has been turned into a Somalia-like shithole? Funny how Putin never mentions the term "Novorossiya" anymore.

>All radicals and nationalists don’t give a fuck about Balkan and count it as Caucasus tier churkaland
almost as if all radicals are AЗOB-tier CIA shills...

We will be sure to join the communist ranks just to imprison other communists that fail to adhere to communism. Sup Forums will be your jailors

Nationalist. Lol. Have you ever been to Russkiy March? Jews shouting 'sieg heil' and communists around. Show me real nationalist

Fucking amazing.

No wonder Shills try to shit on Putin 24/7 here.

>Putin
>strong
Choose one and only one
He was cucked big time he had to make friends with 3rd world countries (some african shitholes, North Korea, Brasil, etc etc), no way he's strong lmao. Typical manlet that is.

Well it's at war, but it's nothing like Africa. Society still largely functions.

He doesn't mention it anymore because their strategy is to keep it quiet until change inevitably happens in ukraine.

t. atarmensch

Pic related - average ethnic Bulgarian
Nice try, bot. Commies and kikes are banned from Russky March

Oh I'd rather see you raped by turkes. Without our south bros you'd be killed long time ago. They were protecting our borders sacrificing themselves

I told you in the last thread, (((NIDF))), get new images.

You mean creating new export markets for Russian goods?

It's as if some of you crazy fuckers live in a bloody hole