Why don't burgers rebel?

why don't amerifats rebel if their country is run by a rogue shadow gov't? isn't that the purpose of the 2nd amendment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
imgur.com/a/FYmcd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rebel against what? A president that lead the country from total demise under the demon influenced HRC?

Your kind is at their natural end, no goodbye for you

>leaf

too fat

Why doesn't France? They've done it before
Why doesn't the UK? Their government is openly hostile towards its citizenry and has already surpassed Orwell's warnings
Why does anyone put up with terrible situations?

Why did the Jews willingly allow their stores to be vandalized and their people pogrom'd?
Because we're animals and we've evolved to "let someone else do it" because that guy will die while I'll live and get to reap the rewards. And if that guy doesn't show up, oh well at least I'm still alive.
We did it to ourselves, we deserve it, and it'll never change.

>Rebel against what?

the deep state. isn't that what everyone is complaining about?

>muh deep state preventing god emperor from getting anything done

so jews are right to call you cattle, no?

Food is delicious and very cheap. Plus I'm tired.

you are subhuman

The literal absolute state of Amerifats taken five minutes ago.

WE would but the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Amerigoblin

>why don't americans just chimp out and give the deep state a reason to put us all into reeducation camps
We're doing just fine by finally ignoring their propaganda machine. Hollywood and the major news outlets are falling apart and the minds of the people are returning to the people.

>Complaining means nothing got done
We're just watching this Talmudic deep-state be exposed and having a grand time of it

How are you feeling?

She's beautiful.

The Left, the deep state, the media, academia, and other Jew-run entities in the US are already collapsing at a visible rate. We don't need a violent revolution. Over 55% of whites in America explicitly believe that the white race is under attack now and aren't buying their shit. The Left is collapsing and in the state of an ideological civil war. It would be a miracle for the Democrat party to recover to a viable state by the 2018 or 2020 elections. We're getting that wall and hundreds of thousands of non-whites are being deported. If those threads from last night are accurate, Trump is even uncucking us from ZOG/Saudis. Hell, whites are even starting to see a light baby boom or at least a notable uptick in birth rate now. Industry is also slowly coming back.
I'm really curious about what Europeans are accomplishing to save themselves right now. I have heard almost no good news outside of Poland and the Visegrad group.

56% if you count
-North Africans
-Arabs
-Iranians
-Mestizos
-Pacific Islanders

Without them I wager it's closer to 40%

and you

Thanks you. The Ameriorc faces are one of my shitposts right now.

Please go russian troll

Big talk coming from an African colony.

A fucking mutt triggered by facts

'C'mon do something'
the post

Thanks jamal, you'r swedish kid draw that for you?

Actually, those figures specifically don't count any of those as white. In fact, the 56% number comes from a small private firm, while the government census number is around the lower-mid 60%. Even if you count non-Mestizos as white in the figure, that's 1-2% of that at most. Do your research before making claims, Mahmoud.

Don't worry Goyim. Amerifat white, black, mexican, and asian goyim are too stupid to rebel. This is our country. We already won. Learn your place goyim.

Oy vey! This game looks fun. Rolling.

>flag
Who are you?

Soooo true =D

I think he is some weird island in Africa

cheeseburger price too good to leave the comfortzone

Scroll over the flag for the country name, Goblin-kun!

Rolling

>50%

What are they feeding you to create this level of delusion? Is this the power of GMOs?

>Pacific Islanders

you can blame rich piana for that,he imported one before dying

That's rite! Soon us good "black" Jews will take over and kill everyone who is not a Black Jew. The goyim better prepare for the race.

You shouldn't be so self-centered and actually learn about the outside world. Ironic that I have to tell that to someone using a European memeflag to hide their real flag. Guessing you're a spic?

war hehehehe

I'M WORKING ON IT

Push my word faggot, you'll be judged by the lord.
WE

"I think you're deluded"
>lol wtf so ignorant. literally a fucking spic!

law and order is still effectively upheld so it wouldn't work. When the police become unable to enforce the law (think Mexico, Venezuela) then insurrections will happen. Also Americans are too fat

This is what you typical white american looks like in comparison to a nigger

>chimp out

isn't that literally the purpose of the 2nd amendment?

impatient. what about the deep state is getting exposed?

suck my dick butt pirate

If you even tangentially follow news on Sup Forums you would know that what I'm saying was true. All you can do is post memes and say I'm delusional while hiding behind a meme flag. All signs point to you having a sub-90 IQ, a reason to hide your flag, and a hatred of Americans. By all means, prove that you're not a spic, dune coon, or nigger. While we're at it, you're also welcome to prove what successes Europe is achieving in saving itself.
My post applies to you too. All I can see is a spic, sandnigger, or porch monkey behind your meme flag.

how is the deep state collapsing?

WORK FASTER

>My post applies to you too. All I can see is a spic, sandnigger, or porch monkey behind your meme flag.

The mongrel is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a burger, a clapper, a mart-sharter, a jewish slave, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back. "I've been found out"

Nigger you didnt put your country for a reason. Were doing good and we got our guns nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

you don't care that you're placing the world and yourselves in danger by having an uncontrolled rogue shadow gov't in charge of your nuclear weapons?

DELET THIS

>hiding flag
>trolling burgers, terrible bait
Fucking saged

You keep hearing news about neoconservatives, neoliberals, and leftists leaving or being fired, Trump and other high up people are actively defying what they request, many of their actions such as funding militants in Syria have been exposed and stopped by the Trump administration, more and more arrests of corrupt people associated with them have been happening, their connections in the media have been exposed more and more, and their economic ties have been gradually severed. All of this has been regularly reported in the news and on Sup Forums.

I'm merely pointing out that you're too positive about this. The deep state is not collapsing, your white population won't skyrocket back up to +90%, etc, just because "le god emperor" is ruling with limited power for 4-8 years.
If that opinion makes me an ignorant, America hating, sub-90IQ "dune coon/nigger/spic", so be it.

>WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE MAN.
>YEAH MAN WE'RE THE SAME AS YOU DUDE.
Fuck off Ameriamutt we are indigenous Europeans you are a mongrel.

Rolling

No, hiding behind a meme flag makes you a subhuman non-white. Are you that Bosnian who was exposed as 50% white?

so?

That's because all the American niggers are probably at least 35% white.

rollin goblin

It's real, tangible progress that America is making. It won't happen overnight, but it is happening. I'm not seeing the same coming from Western Europe, Australia, or Canada.

how do you know it's not for show?

100% white unlike amerimutt

Why did shitposting get so lazy

Because as a direct result leaks are drying up, the people we hate are running scared, Syria is stabilizing, we're starting to get pro-white policies through, and the dynasties associated with them are crumbling.

half or more the country is unknowingly complicit with the shadow government.

>meme flag fag

>Why did shitposting get so lazy.
Poor salty Ameri Mungrel
Its okay boy...
Want a hot dog???

Another salty Ameri mungrel

there’s just nothing original desu, not even half way decent bait.

imgur.com/a/FYmcd

There is no clear definition of who is and isn't apart of thr deep state

this tbqh

If you can't have discussions without the ability to use strawmen based on their nationality (like )
, then you have no right to call others sub-human

>butt pirate flag

I put forth all my points clearly and defended them. All I see from you and other meme flags are meme posts and attacks on straw men. Put up or shut up. When your argument is exclusively on purity based on your nationality, hiding behind a flag is grounds for immediate suspicion. If you don't want to be attacked for your nationality after you attack others for theirs, don't start the argument in the first place.

Why do Eurofags spend all their time talking about America?

"white europeans"

Ill roll

hi sweetie, see

You should join in too Leaf.
For too long they have insulted us

more "white europeans"

white people is paris

white people protesting in europe

I have never met a Korean-American.
Nice trips, though.

Whiter than you.
Rolling

heres an actual picture of a european funny how they force this meme

This doesn't actually work since these people aren't considered "white" in Europe.
Sorry Johnny boy, you lose.

American butthurt. What a nice decade.