Black women are now the most educated group in the US

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

RACISTS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_vWtXJC1JOI
youtube.com/watch?v=wbEwTaRqUZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"most" educated
>lowest paid

really makes you think

So there's no reason they shouldn't be the most successful, right fellow leftists?

I'll remember that next i see two of them pulling off each others weaves out in a brawl outside a Popeye's parking lot.

Lol blacks are so fucked. What college educated black woman is going to want to marry a uneducated thug.

"Most educated" doesn't mean they're getting degrees, it just means there's a high proportion of them enrolling in undergrad using affirmative action placement and copious scholarship opportunities and then subsequently dropping out or graduating with a sub 2.0 GPA. It's not like they're getting graduate degrees

Because there's so much affirmative action to get them to school. Part of the reason a bachelors degree is almost worthless.

>Black people from the inner city have easier access to community colleges and free rides to top schools for being black
>White people increasingly turn to vocational and trade schools because scholarships for achievement are highly competitive and college gets more expensive every year

Yeah no.

The statistic they use for this is the following

>Highest percentage of people that graduate highschool that follow up by going to college

Half nog broodmothers get knocked up and drop out without ever graduating highschool to begin with so they don't get counted. The ones that do graduate get free rides to wherever they want so of course they go to college.

I was in an elevator two days ago and listens to a gaggle of multi-colored hair college age girls talk about how they want to switch their major to women’s studies.

Education is ruined because of useless studies

I fucking hate the implication that just because you have a degree that means you're educated. All degrees are not created equal. Gates, Jobs and Zuck all dropped out. If this minority is the most educated per capita then why are they not more represented in the higher levels of power? Is it because the white man is keeping these goddesses and queens down, or is it because they studied bullshit and spent thousands in return for a piece of paper and a pat on the head?

Really makes you think.

So most brainwashed? Unfortunately, yes, I agree.

This.

You really have to torture the truth to produce an article for black people to feel good about themselves.

Most educated, least competent.
Classic.
Sup Forums is always right.

colleges had to lower their quality to the point that they are saturated by women and niggers. The real shame is that people will pay full ticket price to get put into the same learning environment as said women and niggers.

>I fucking hate the implication that just because you have a degree that means you're educated.

I hate the implication that being "educated" means someone is smart. Everyday, we see more and more cases that disprove this.

>self granted degrees on race politics gained by commandeering the educational system with muh racism
>Educated
That picture of the morbidly obese black woman standing next to the all white people are racist, fuck you PayPal me sign

>Most admitted
>Least graduated
Really made me think though.

Isn't that black privilege?
How about some affirmative action for whites?

Have Jews been on our side all along?

>RACISTS BTFO

i bet you dont have the balls to use a black surgeon though

>free for blacks
>melanin bonus added on tests/assignments
>can get into postgrad w/ lower grades

Samuel Ozborne
>we are the Jews n' shyte

No, because race mixing is still something that goes against preserving European genes

And yet the blacks I've ever met in a biochem grad program are Igbos straight from Nigeria

Cool, colleges accept more black women and now a lot of black women attend college?

I guess Laqyiusha misspelled indoctrinated

youtu.be/_vWtXJC1JOI

ayyyy

Wtf I hate gender and racist pay gaps now

This honestly makes me question black surgeons. It also makes me want asian surgeons more than anything because they will, on average, be the most competent group.

The thinking man isn't as materialistic as most whites.

educated in what? Advanced Baboon Mechanics?

No, education's ruined because of women

The Independent is owned by Russian spies, Alexander and Evgeny Lebedev, whose parents were part of Russian intelligence.

Those master degrees in "african science culture" sure is gonna be a big boost for the economy.

>most educated group in the US != SMARTEST

Omnitech thats whats up
youtube.com/watch?v=wbEwTaRqUZM

How can I get myself a black baby mama, one with a nice large black booty and thicc titties.

So now that they are more qualified than white men, what's their excuse now?

They have the best orgasms by far. They truly enjoy their sex and want to be taken rough several times a day, even when pregnant with your seed.

>Thanks to affirmative action their 1100 SAT score was accepted over a white/asian with 1600 at Harvard.
You can give a monkey a cap and gown it doesn't make they can cure cancer.

This. If you just sit there in classes long enough someone will give you a degree. It's fucking impossible to flunk out of college, because you're giving them MONEY to be there. You're the fucking paying customer. And you're paying with government loans.

Educated in what.

Educated.... not most intelligent

The problem might be the way that people interpret the word "educated". Before it just meant that you knew a lot about the world around you which was subjective and open for other people to dispute, but now it's used as an actual objective marker i.e. has gone on to higher education and achieved a degree. Add to this the problem that higher education has become a racket of financial indentured servitude in return for some letters after your name. This incentivises higher educational institutes to offer less strenuous courses with a wide appeal whether or not they are actually based on any kind of reliable system of knowledge. This means that you effectively take in as many people as possible, make their time through your institution as simple as possible and then extort your graduates for thousands possibly for the rest of their life. To keep people from noticing that they are being pimped out, these institutes must perpetuate the myth that they are the sole bastion of education and nobody can truly learn anything unless it's through them. They do this through branding i.e. degrees. It used to be that universities were there to make the nation they were in more competitive in the marketplace or battlefield. Now it's just a way to rape the most impressionable of people: the young.

Fucking despicable.

OPs photo is clearly a man, not a woman.

most educated doesn't mean they're smart, it just means they go to college, which doesn't mean much.

>Date: 3 June 2016
>1 post by this ID
this is what a slide thread looks like

Affirmitive blacktion. Lets see what their degrees are in. The forcing of unequal things to be equal is probably the greatest form of inequality.

This is probably also counting 2 year degrees, job training programs, etc. Either way, it just goes to show that there’s not a direct correlation between being educated and intelligent (or successful).

Pay is rarely based on materialism, but it is always based on how valuable you are to an organization.

and black males drop out of high school the most often never to even get their ged

So THAT'S why the kept lowering academic standards

Fun fact the average black woman's net worth is 5$
Don't believe me seriously go look it up

Getting a liberal arts degree doesnt mean you're a learned person. In fact in some cases it means the exact opposite.

They have no jobs
They get free school
They can't fail due to racism
They will get govt jobs because they have no real talent

In the end, they will work at the driver's license bureau giving white males grief all day long because someone gave them a little power

disease

you'd be suprised

Honestly are there people that actually believe that black women are the most educated.

Is this more evidence of clown world taking over?

Nah, I'm here senpai. Just reading the comments.

>affirmative action shovels underqualified blacks into universities en masse
>"Look, blacks dominate academia now! Racists BTFO!"

There's patting yourself on the back, and then there's this.

>Implying that a free nigger studies degree from community college is considered "educated"
I'm in the last year of a computer engineering degree at a top 30 school with 30k students and there are literally THREE nigger males and ZERO nigger females in all of my classes.

If you consider Gender Studies education, then yes.

The more educated a woman is, the less likely she is to get married. We could well be looking at the end of the Black race in America, people...

>RACISTS BTFO
Affirmative

Can you explain that image to me?

University of Phoenix teir degrees or lower from correspondence "colleges" and e campuses with greater slide toward being degree Mills.

So it becomes a double edge sword of affordable college to "why you looking sideways at my degree honkey? I educated as fuck".

So does it make brick and mortar schools more prestigious or just make any institution that does Pell grants and govt subsidies legitimate I've had a couple of jobs check into my background and wanting to know what universities, my transcripts and whether they were "legit institutions of correspondence colleges".

LOL, you don’t know much about niggers, do you? They certainly aren’t concerned with waiting to get married before breeding.

That's because college admissions in America is biased in the favor of minorities.

They're less likely to care about you and provide the most ideal long-term treatment though, as most of them are pushed into medical school by their parents because it's the highest-paying career they can think of.

Just curious but why do you call the 3 black males who made it that far "niggers" when they must have completed just as much of the course as you did and therefor have proven a capacity for intelligence and potential in the workforce?

It's like the whole women in STEM thing. Sure the women's studies feminists who drop out are dumb as a brick, but the women who make it are legitimately intelligent. At least until the requirements to complete the course go away.

>ethnic studies

>africa studies

>educated

try again

>most liberal arts degrees
>African Womens studies

OP GTFO

I'm in law school. Can absolutely confirm this is true.

Its showing White vs. Non-White admissions to law school.

Every ignant knee-gro that yelps about "muh White Privilege, White Supremacy!" is getting that image tweeted back at them. kek.

great
so the white supremacy argument no longer applies

>B-but muh victim status!
Seems you can never please a monkey

look at how the results change when URM is ticked

>most educated
>includes beautician certification and medical assistant

Would like to know this too.
But regular size for me please.

Seeing as they are a minority it would be easy to say they are this and that.
Skin is your God if you buy into racism.

Actually once accomplished women get into highly competitive workplace environments they get less and less motivated to continue their career as their baby and family clock runs out. This is an actual statistical reality and it's based on choice. Of course there's the push to let women "have it all" where others do the work, the business pays, and she gets to come back and keep the same job with full benefits and raises while those who did the work get nothing, but even that isn't keeping actual skilled women in their careers.

Fun fact: Top law firms in New York City can't keep accomplished female lawyers. They're willing to pay them more and do pretty much anything to keep them, but the problem is they keep leaving to start a family or find less demanding work. I can't stress how much NYC law firms want to appear "equal" and how much they're willing to bend over backwards, and how impossible they're finding it to actually will the positions. It's similar in STEM. More and more it seems the only way to fill these positions is if you get rid of the requirements and just let a bunch of ignorant morons in based on gender, which in some fields is happening now.

What stat you spin... absolute shit tier...

> I fucking hate the implication that just because you have a degree that means you're educated.

To be fair that is what "educated" means. However, having gotten a degree doesn't mean you are intelligent.

Equating "educated" with "intelligent" is the mistake here.

>shaniqua uses scholarship to take classes in urban youth culture, drops out and lives off welfare with her five fatherless niglets
WE IZ SCHOLARS

Educated in bullshit degrees like social work, comparative theology, gender studies and other non-math nigger tier fields

not gonna lie this pic really stimulates my gonads

Hi Tommy

>that time in gaming when Blizzard was racist and made the ugliest monster race in the game black

If they did that today there would be riots at their HQ for cultural appropriation and digital blackface and WoW would be pulled offline.

Doesn't mean shit. 90% of them didn't make it on merit and colleges don't fail anyone these days, especially special classes of people.

Which is why the thugs end up with the fat disgusting white slobs. Works for me.

Wrong caption dumbfuck OP, it should be SJWs BTFO.

You preach about white priviledge, while PoC are the only priviledged people here.

Priviledged and racist to the point that even a simple "It's okay to be white" is considered a bad thing.

With all the diversity quotas and fuck all, a minority if viewd from a demographic perspective, becomes the most educated group.

If there was no difference between races, and we had a sane society, you'd have every race represented in high education (percentage wise) as they are represented demographically.

If we just had a sane society, and valued performance, you'd have asians coming on top, followed by whites, hispanics and blacks being the lowest represented (this would be the picture in the STEM field).

But we don't have a sane society, and we went so far that black woman became the most educated group in the US, and you still try to tell me they are opressed.

Fuck off fucking nigger, 10/10 bait post, made me rage and respond.

My freshman class had 800 people, 300 black or mixed. At the end there were exactly 5 remaining black students. So if that is their metric wtf. Talk about cooking the books.

HA! that was too easy

don't fight it

lol oh no they're not