Why can't boys be boys anymore? what was so wrong with that?

why can't boys be boys anymore? what was so wrong with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kc7xdqN8pd0
youtube.com/watch?v=p6NnUB7vkIw
youtube.com/watch?v=UtzpQf3O1K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He got trolled there, probably have to crawl around on his hands and knees collecting socks for being done by it.

Jesus Christ i'm embarrassed to be Italian and also to have played football for most of my life

what the fuck you on about

Men used to be able to have intimate platonic relationships but the moral panic over homosexuality in the early 1900s (it really started to kick in in the 1920s onwards) destroyed that, and now anything more than a firm handshake is faggy and gay.

Thus we all suffer.

Nothing wrong with a cheeky finger.

kys

I blame fags.

lol he stuck his finger up his arse. what a cunt.

absolute shitposting.

This, too many people cant handle some friendly banter nowadays. It's saddening to say the least.

If i suck my homie dry am I gay?

He gave him the cheeki finger hahahahaha

Its bro tier comraderie bantering, Sup Forums has no friends so they wouldn't understand

spartans literally fucked each other in the ass, no homo bro

>White "men" are all faggots who want to fuck their friends in the ass
Sounds about right.

See Japanese's depiction of friendship

>T.ONTHEDOWNLOW

Italian teams with their team rituals.
Team Ultras stab opponents in the arse. It's an obsession over there.

Anyway take Jock Riley's advice
youtube.com/watch?v=kc7xdqN8pd0

6:05

The gayness in this sport. Legendary.

Says a shitskin.

The funny thing is all these responses prove this guy right
You fags are afraid to even brush hands with another dude

Moral Panic over paedophilia in the 80s drove men out of teaching, and you can work out the rest from there.

wtf is this really a thing in the anglosphere?

here in latino land you can hug your mate, give him a pat in the back or something silly like that and no one would blink an eye, unless he's a fag with "muh personal space" and like open up bro I'm giving you the affection that your momma didn't.

I've just eat half a pan of cabbage and bacon does anyone have any experience with this? What level of farts can I be expecting

>spartans literally fucked each other in the ass, no homo bro
nice americanino bs m8

a man greating another man and celebrating a goal?
whats wrong here?

>and you can work out the rest from there.
Obviously the female teachers wanted all that prime loli pussy and shota cock to themselves.

it;s all relegated to designated moments now. Ie. army man coming home from middle east, being adopted, liberal "comedy", and mainly woman and their children especially when it's for the cameras to see as they """control""" it now

This. Nothing wrong with fingering a mates anus, as long as you're joking.

Sniff it, put it in your mouth and lick it slowly while maintaining steady eye contact for maximum trollage.

>/pol is full of weirdos who desire traps with small penises
>but has a problem with a finger on the wrong place

/thread

whats with Germans and anuses and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=p6NnUB7vkIw

Mostly the influence of (((american))) culture and their repulsion to anything that could be deemed sexual. I bet most of them don't dare to shower naked with their sports team because they cannot see a naked person without thinking about sex.

Why is soccer on a whole other level of gayness? Sure there's ass slaps in other sports but soccer is just so damn homosexual. Why?

Gay

Here people is so ahsame of their masculinity, that a friendly huge between males is ackward, no worder, these people become mass murders.

>flag
lol you guys don't understand what platonic intimacy is because your only mode is fuck-everything-in-sight

>Fingering a male butt
>Not gay

>flag
>not gay

have you ever played any team sport you insecure lardass?

>This
(((They))) made us think that platonic relationships are "gay" to confuse us and turn us in a bunch of sensitive cucks.

As long as you don't penetrate or kiss each other on the mouth, there is nothing gay about the acts you commit with another man.

Even the biggest gay haters on the planet (Saudi-Arabia) are aware of this. Holding hands is seen as a tradition over there and not as something "gay" because they aren't sensitive little cucks who get offended by the slightest touch of another man.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtzpQf3O1K4

At least I don't put my sausage fingers into any men

s i p p

C'mon joao, don't try to meme me, you guys are like that as well.

Yeah, even with some gay people that I know, you can be as I describe in my previous posts and there are no awkward moments because everyone knows ther boundaries and its basically a form of bros > hoes (or sexual tension in this case)

But for real, give a friendly hug to your friends and tell'em how much you appreciate them from time to time or much of a stand-up person they're are for you, it does wonder.