>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1820155965
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1405095281&feature=iv&src_vid=qLLF1rCjxjM&v=VbdSMg-eE1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-5X-pgiVSx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Is he, dare I say, /ourjew/?

Don’t forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

Polls are neck and neck, so every vote will matter

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

>lawful neutral

FUCK CANADA

TRUMP DID THING

Russia

This is the end of Grump's campaign.

We were SO close

>First Rome: Rome
>Second Rome: Constantinople
>Third Rome: Moscow
>Fourth Rome: Washington, D.C.
>John Adams' son becomes American Plenopotentiary Extraordinary to Tsarina Catherine The Great
>Moscow and Washington were in cahoots from the beginning
>Tsar Alexander II warns Europeans they will enforce the Monroe Doctrine
COOOOOOOOLLUUUUUUUUUSIOOOOOOOON

It's really time for him to leave the Democrats.

Just as the constitution was intended.

SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1820155965

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks to U.S. and Japanese business leaders. The President and First Lady Melania Trump will then participate in an embassy meet and greet. The President and First Lady will then participate in a welcoming ceremony and state call with Their Majesties Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan. Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will participate in the honor guard ceremony. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a working lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan. The President will then participate in an official photo with Prime Minister Abe. The President will then participate in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Abe. The President and the First Lady will then meet with families of North Korean abductees. Later in the afternoon, the President will participate in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Abe. In the evening, President and the First Lady will attend a state banquet.

ALL TIMES ARE LOCAL JAPAN TIME // US EASTERN TIME (UTC (LOCAL) // EST)

>9:05AM // 7:05PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks to U.S. and Japanese Business Leaders

>9:45AM // 7:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in an Embassy meet and greet

>11:05AM // 9:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a welcoming ceremony and state call with Their Majesties Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan

>11:45AM // 9:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the honor guard ceremony

>12:00PM // 10:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a working lunch with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan

>12:45PM // 10:45PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an official photo with Prime Minister Abe

>1:00PM // 11:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Abe

Actually his argument is that no one should be prosecuted because no one can name a statute. On Trump he's right. But Hitllary's crimes are specific. for that distinction, he is not ourguy, he is covering for Hitllary.

>Russia
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IMBEEEEEEEAAAAAAACH NAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

To clear the confusion user had about my post last night: no, I don't think any of the indictments that Mueller will serve will show Trump Campaign conspiracy to undermine the United States with Russia.

but I do believe they are served for some purpose by Mueller, probably to serve his neocon, neoliberal, anti-Trump overlords - because in all honesty he should have recused himself after Comey interviews + Uranium One came to news.

The orange micro rage goes on.

So the average /ptg/ user, a fat white guy holding onto a dead end blue collar job, cries himself to sleep every night, dreaming of getting an upper middle class girl (like me) to look at him with any emotion other than disgust or pity.

She'll make more money than you when she is for her second year out of grad school, so you'll never have a shot.

I BET you all fantasize about kidnapping a girl with you can and chaining her up in your basement.

Which is even sadder, as you rent a scrappy apartment and drive a tiny car so it's first off a fantasy about you having the economic power to even be a rapist

But sure continue posting your pathetic conspiracy theories about global warming and the Russian scandals which both clearly exists.

I would feel sorry for you pathetic loser, but I don't because if I would meet one of you I would feel threatened and you would probably try to rape me.

y'all got any more of them
secret plot memes

Tweeting this over a year later, and for what? It's all so tiresome

trying to protect clinton because he knows shes criminal.
>lets not make these things that we do illegal goy, its all fine

He's wrong about Clinton

Remember, the people who count the votes are 99% Democrat.

Russians robots are stealing the Virginia election with racism

Did you wish to bake?

the left has pushed smart guys like this out. He's firmly centrist now. Soon, he'll be called a white male as an argument and he'll leave too.

Hillary has committed other crimes, but rigging the DNC actually isn't illegal. Party primaries are private affairs, not covered by elections laws.

sounds like a shitty centrist

>tfw undergrad

imagine being these people

drumpfs a joke

>pro-Northam ad implying Republicans are anti-Immigration who drive over immigrants and people of colors.
>Northam calling people not-real-Virginians
>Northam campaign essentially shitting on half the people of his state.
>Northam supporters calling Gillespie supporters OR anti-Northam people Russian bots in social media

>Democrats still call non-Demcorats out for being divisive.

True, where my Hilldawgs at?

dont wanna

It's almost a miracle to bring far-lefties back to their senses, so seeing one of theirs going towards the center is a good first step. We need more democrats to go independent or republican.

But he's right, no one is naming any specific statutes for which they have any definitive evidence on anyone. Everyone just wants to send their problem opponents to jail instead of beating them.

Except Comey literally said Clinton was guilty of crimes
Plus I'm sure there are plenty of other illegal shit shes been doing with her foundation

Outside of any conspiracy tier accusations of pizzagate/sexual assault/etc

>imagine being these people
I don't think my brain is capable of simulating such retardation

YO

I STILL BELIEVE SHE WAS THE MOST EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE TO EVER RUN

DRUMPF IS DONE 4
Pack your shit drumpfags. Show is over.

I love Kellyanne.

What's /ptg/ listening too?
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1405095281&feature=iv&src_vid=qLLF1rCjxjM&v=VbdSMg-eE1s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations
COLLUSION GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE FOUNDING FATHERS
IMPEACH

Holy shit what is going on with /ptg/ this morning? It isn't even the usual shill shitposting, it's just random posts that don't mean anything. lebbit threads, tweeter posts, and random things that don't mean anything whatsoever. Did I wake up too early or something?

why won't muh russia just die finally
it's only alive because dumb spinsters on social media are too stupid to realize it's dead
so the cuck media caters to them - why can't hannity cater to pizzaniggers then? think about it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

>Thousands of likes from fellow nutjobs to validate their political ignorance

I thank God im not these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y

micro orange impeachment.

>charges before impeachment
Damn, Mueller must be one powerful motherfucker to completely circumvent Constitution

>If you type in your voter info
Nice try, NSA. I lost all my voter info in a tragic hacking accident yesterday.

Russian bots are working here, m8.

Oh no. Liberals realize 90% of U.S. hasn't gone to college

FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL ELECTION FLASHBACKS EDITION

She committed several FEC violations over and apart from the DNC shadow takeover.

>literally a year later
>Still no idea how Trump won/refusing to except reality

Sad!

F, hopefully you can backhack them and get it back.

Every one of them will be discredited as creepy molesters before the end of Trump's term. No man spends 10 hours a day trashing Trump unless they are running a political campaign or they're trying to get laid. CREEPY

They openly stated they had literally no evidence a few weeks ago. Then the most damning document they had gets proven to be a fake forged by Trump's political enemies, and now they have enough evidence?

lol fuck off

Anyway, this is good for us 999%.
They will never realize that it's not the MUH that hacked their elections, it's people that completely lost trust in democrats refuse to be putting these insane idiots in position of power. They'll just keep losing until there nothing to lose anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5X-pgiVSx8

They'll start calling him antisemitic.

Пpивeт

James Comey circumvented Constitution and nobody really cared did they?

what's it like being a bot, is it fun?

in bizarre way this investigation is becoming a net positive for Trump, or at least the Republican party
instead of figuring out how to rebuild and win again, the Democrats are expecting Mueller or whoever to step in and save them

Don't worry. /ptg/ is just currently recreating chaos of political landscape of USA: COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING CHAOS

STOP WORKING SO FAST

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO NOT DO ANYTHING

Tovarish hide your flag!

The Internet Police is on it but I fear they're pretty busy with all these Russian bots and stuff.

Stupid old white suburban retards is their serious opinion kek

Пpивeт. Кaк дeлa?

It has its moments.

So this... this is the power of leftypol counter-ops.

DID I MISS ANY TRUMP SPEECHES TODAY?

I'll pack YOUR shit bb :3

Hitllary:
>FEC regulations
>Espionage Act
>Perjury
>Bribery
>RICO
>Charity fraud
>Embezzlement

Very specific state, local, federal, and international statutes.

forgot to include the manual dismantle of the CIA within china which lead to the death of CIA sources within the country, The iran nuclear deal which gave iran nuclear material to which they then ultimately denied UN inspection consistently, arguable refused to work with anyone outside his cabinet and even at that point barely worked with his cabinet at all, and ultimately blamed police that got killed in texas on for their own deaths cus they focused too much on blackie doing crimes.

jestar checker

Were you wanting to bake m8? Also Czechd

Wtf thats not constitutional

>t libtard

THING IS RACIST!

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE I'M TRAPPED

SEND HOT CHOCOLATE

Unfortunately there's Ben Shapiro and Joe Scarborough types that would agree with.

>Le Our government is designed to be slow arduous

That guy looks like he rapes kids

tits or gtfo you sow

I KNEW IT WAS YOU, IVAN, STOP INTERFERING IN OUR DEMOCRACY

I love how a tax plan that rewards having children and owning a house is so fucking terrible to the Left.

>Sup Forums.org/p
>ol

That bothers me more than anything else.

But he's right, no one is naming any specific statutes *******for which they have any definitive evidence************ on anyone. Everyone just wants to send their problem opponents to jail instead of beating them.

>clearly inside his own house

Shadilay, bro

>Were you wanting to bake m8? Also Czechd
Sorry, not today.

>CNN quoting themselves

Jesus...

turns out white people are the ones who vote, so demonizing them might have been a mistake. Funny how sacrificing the white vote to pander to minorities might have given them near 100% of that minority vote, but it's called a minority because it's still not enough to beat less than 40% of the white vote.

Guaranteed city dwelling faggot or immigrant

Oбpaщaюcь к тeбe