Tfw you make well structured, thought out meaningful posts but everyone ignores them because t.A FUCKING LEAF

Tfw you make well structured, thought out meaningful posts but everyone ignores them because t.A FUCKING LEAF

pls stop. we're sorry, we wanna eat at the grown-up table, our country is going to the dogs.

Why don't you just use one of the other flags then?

I used to make fun of leafs too, until the Amerimongrel face started. Now every well-thought-out American post is just greentexted in its entirety with a picture of an Amerimongrel in rebuttal. I truly sympathize with leafs now. I didn't know it felt so shitty to be completely ignored because of your flag.

A FUKING LEAF

memeflags are even worse
I just filter those.

Get ridof your secret muslim PM and we will talk, until that time
-A FUCKING LEAF

A fucking Leaf. Get fucked. You're not capable of sentient thought.

we deserve the hate, OP

Brother in strife.

>Tfw you make well structured, thought out meaningful posts
never happened

Frig off Ricky

A

>mfw the leaf actually wants us to treat him as an equal

everyone coast to coast thinks hes a fool and publicly acknowledges it. campaigns start in the next year or so, but there are talks of a coalition government forming between NDP and Conservatives.

Honestly, after seeing all the leafs posting here, I'm starting to think Trailer Park Boys really captures the essence of what it is to be Canadian.

You guys are a bunch of gay, dope smoking, liquor bathing, cheeseburger eating, piles of maple covered shit, that causes the occasional laugh, but mostly everyone just feels sorry for you.

>but there are talks of a coalition government forming between NDP and Conservatives.
[Citation needed]

If anything the NDP will siphon votes away from weedman and Scheer forms a minority government, not like they'd be any better though

this, i only used to make fun of leafs but i have way more respect, seeing what they deal with

kek

>well ... thought out meaningful posts
>our country is going to the dogs
>dogs
>t.A FUCKING LEAF

Well done, have another (you)

Some of you leaves are pretty based, but most of you are gay passive aggressive sarcastic unfunny cunts.

>going to the dogs

I think you mean "cumming to the dogs"

There are plenty of leafs that get the credit they deserve. Maybe your posts just aren't as insightful as you claim them to be.

I'm going to say to you what I say to every non-white, non-male, American or otherwise who feels they're being marginalized:

You allow it to happen.

I unironically believe australians are some of the most retarded people in the world. You're all so black and white, even more than the entirety of Sup Forums you don't have many widely recognized accomplishments or memorable people. Not to say Canada has many either. But the leaders in intellectual spheres these days cone from America, Europe and asia. Probably POO LOO soon as well. But you're all descended from low IQ criminals and you live with the lowest of native people.

Shut up syrup sucker

Weedman is going to get humiliated starting next year, those who voted him in are regretting it and wont vote for him again. after he's spunked his only popular promise of weed next July he'll have nothing but a wrecked economy, illegal immigration crisis, and moronic taxes

Just do what the pajeets do and hide your flag. Notice how you never see a post from a streetshitter anymore?

Fucking leafs man lol