SJW

Alright Faggots, "It's ok to be white" went pretty fucking good. Lets start a new one.
docs.google.com/document/d/15DRgnrqvDkIxc-4ov78gNWfDipWC-5Z2ZhkulbR472w/edit
Make a copy of it and print it. Put it in liberal areas as well as college campuses.
Wait until the 15th to put them up at night.

This is absolutely genious

I like this idea better than the other attempts at "Phase 2" but I don't think the first phase is over yet.

Hence the 15th.

Today, OP may not be a fag.

fake and gay

don't put a target on masculinity, you're gonna regret that

thats the point

Then the final stage "it's okay to be straight"

Shill, slide thread, FUCKED SAGE

ITS PHASE 2 FUCKERS. NEXT PHASE IS THE THIRD AND FINAL, "IT'S OKAY TO BE STRAIGHT".

The original campaign should go atleast into 2018. Stop fucking things up with other stuff atm.

No. Nobody is doing this.

There is no phase two

Its not OK to have a micropenis

I understand your desire to take advantage of current momentum, but you risk diluting the effect. Do you think BLM decided to alter their message after a few people had seen it? Do you think that's what (((they))) do with their message that's it's not okay to be white? No, they kept drilling it in, capitalising on it, not diluting it, not confusing the audience. The IOTBW must be repeated, drilled home continuously, for a good amount of time. Learn from the your enemies, play the long game, don't get excited and distracted by small victories, and don't overestimate their impact. The message must continue, undiluted, until outrage subsides and it becomes normalised.

But it isn't okay to be straight, it's great to be straight.
Also, sage, shill thread. There are no stages.

>it's okay to be mail

to be fair, "phase one" was quite good, but this is just too obvious

pls no phase 2

What if the left starts flipping these around with they're own signs like, "It's Okay To Be A Cuck."

It would flop. Doing that would emphasize that most of them act like 10 year olds, "You're stupid" "No YOU'RE stupid.".

What I'm trying to say is that that would make them look dumber because they can't make up their own troll.

bump

Wait a couple of years or until 2020 to do this. Use it during the next US Election cycle, not now.

It'd be way to obvious.

lol you think anybody would give a shit by then?

no. fuck off

sage

gay

Well, I'd hope we're past this BS by that point. But you know.

Trump plans to run again in 2020 & SJeWs don't show any signs of letting up.

Otherwise wait until next year at least. Need something big in the media to go over the Phase 1 stuff, before Phase 2 is rolled out.

I might print off more "it's ok to be white" posters and put them up in my very "Labour Party friendly" college....

I'll do it in the social sciences building too lel

>hunting for triggerings
Now this is a good idea! You may even want to be seen doing it so that you're confronted by people that think you're saying IOTBW, turn around with IOTBM, they still yell and scream.