Reputedly the most beautiful Egyptian woman to live

>Reputedly the most beautiful Egyptian woman to live
>Facial features are European

Hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ancient Egyptians were closer to Ancient Europeans than they are to modern day Egyptians.

Egyptians were their own thing.

Ptolemy was a Greek general. So yes, obviously.

Nefertiti was like a thousand years older than Alexander the Great's conquest of Egypt.

The Ptolemys didn't mix with the Egyptians that they ruled over. They were Greek. Ancient Egyptians weren't African anyway.

Sage

That's a bloody lie.
Mass genocide or replacement of populations are a very rare thing.

Looks like a jap arab hybrid to me

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

thats nefertiti dumbass

> what are the Arab conquests

looks like north african features to me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.
>This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."
>Another study found that Ramesses II was fair-skinned
WE

Welp, I should have read the image title. But for sure, niggers were never real kangz, even then. Not denying that.

Sage

correct

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

looks like Sofia Loren. sexy as all hell with those bedroom eyes. wonder if she had big boobs. do we have a boobie pic of this wench?

>he believes Egyptian statues are accurate portrayals of how rulers actually looked

Wew, why was she ever checking out Jayne's tits? Hers were equally magnificent

white crackers nor niggers were egyptians now shut the fuck up with the old nazi pseudo science

egyptians were berbers

t. brainlet mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

r1b dna is found in the congo , r1b is just a eurasian ydna its not soley european

>we wuzing faggot

kek that image I posted suits you

Are you Amerimutts illiterate?

Listen faggot,it has already been proven that the egyptian leadership was at least half european.
No need to continue bringing this old shit up. You should have been here during the summer when it was proven and we had a laugh about it

do you even know what a gene is you dumbass? Y dna being r1b doesnt mean he was european you retard, it means he had a eurasian ancestor like most berbers.

R1b is also found in africa and in native americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b

READ
E
A
D

no need to prove that white people are bunch of egyptians who immigrated to central europe BC, we already know that