This guy walks up to you and tells you to take off your brony gear right now or he will clock you

this guy walks up to you and tells you to take off your brony gear right now or he will clock you
wat do?

Beat his faggot ass for being a faggot.

Take the hit. I could never respect myself if I took off my pony gear.

Yeah, right.

bornnies are fucking gay and weird. You people can be part of the cull.

good man

>thinking it's hard to quickly punch someone in the chin and then proceed to a brutal beatdown
Also wtf is brony gear

Take off my shirt slowly, and then ask him how he works his traps..

Pull down his zip and plop out his cock and start vigorously sucking on it.

tell him to hit triceps more, then punch him cuz I've actually have a triceps

Shrugs and powercleans.

>It's not my brony gear, it's... uh... my field uniform...

cute

>Everything I am wearing is pony gear
Am I being raped?

it is though, if youd ever been in a fight you know the last thing you do is try to punch someones lights out.

Even a brony could likely take him by surprise by plowing through his chest, put him on the ground with brony on top, now he cant do much, and throw elbows to the face until he's a vegetable

I am just as, if not more, ripped. I am also fairly sure I am way taller, but perspective is a bit hard to judge in that photo.

If I was a ponyfag, I would just laugh at him.

Shoot him in the face like a good American.

Bitch if you'd ever been in a fight you'd know that's the first thing you do

Help him find his glasses/medication.
Either that or get ready to throw down, he looks like a challenge.

beat the shit out of that pussy ass white boi

I would ask him if cute 5'7" 125 blue-eyed golden-haired guys are his type...

n-no homo baka

>just because a guy looks buff means he knows how to fight

out of the way faggot.
t. sage

>t. Never been in a fight

Wearing that tank top would make you look like more of a fag than an actual MLP shirt would

Can we all agree bronies will not escape the day of the rope?

I'd be genuinely surprised. I don't have any brony gear

>if youd ever been in a fight you know the last thing you do is try to punch someones lights out.

As a former amateur boxer, beginner at MMA and overall hotheaded dickhead I assure you that the first shot is the one you should use to surprise and knock out the guy if you are attacking first.

A Funny Roman, that's new.

I don't like ponies because I'm not a giant faggot but if I did I'd probably talk about ponies in hushed tones until I was drunk enough to sucker punch his manlet arse and then sprint from the bar.

Finally a man of culture.

Step back, laugh at him for being a triggered faggot over a 7+ year old cartoon and continue on with my life.