Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXLOPHHFTaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers don't have dads

ooga booga

i know but your mom is 10 and cute as hell

>cute poo-in-loo gives me her number at work two days ago
>mfw
On one hand, that exotic strange is enticing and she probably makes more money than me. On the other, I can't breed with her or my children will be doomed and also not look like me

I fucked an Indian girl once and she had the loosest pussy I've ever felt. Never again.

>Of course. Now run along back to the slave camp and tell your mother to come to the Massas big house immediately.

I still am sweetie.
But I loved your mother and we both agreed to never racemix but accidents happen and protection fails sometimes and we both mutually agree life begins at conception so abortion was a no go. Now enough talking about politics your too young for this sort of thing.

>used to

How many of those countries were muslim, though?

Not gonna lie lads I went to Nandos the other day and there was a black lass working there.

b r u h

You don't have a dad, kid.

That's a wholesome response. Well done.

I know what you're talking about, some of them have curves you just don't see on other women.

FPBP
P
B
P

"Who the fuck are you? I've never fucked a nigger?"

Dude you don't want a stink curry pussy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*wake up*
*be glad not to have a niglet*

Very few. Most were european

the better thing is that they have been kicked 360 TIMES!!!! from 109 locations.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=SXLOPHHFTaE

> these are actual freedom fries

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>*wake up*
>remember you will never have a wife and a qt daughter
feels bad, man.

Who are you? Why is this little nigger calling me dad?

Your dad isn't here, Shaniqua. Now, please proceed into the shower.

first post best post

No one said you had to marry her user. Don't turn down a cute piece of ass because of Sup Forums.

If I listened to this advice the last time, I would have contracted genital herpes
Sup Forums is right more than wrong

Yes, but then I grew up and had real life experiences. We all rebel a bit in our youth - you will too - and I'm sure you'll turn out fine. Because I know I raised a good, strong little girl that can handle anything life throws at her. I love you, pumpkin.

I appreciate what you are trying to do, but you have no idea of the cold, calculating monster that you are dealing with.