Securing North Korean nuclear sites would require a ground invasion, Pentagon says

>Securing North Korean nuclear sites would require a ground invasion, Pentagon says

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/05/pentagon-ground-invasion-needed-destroy-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/833614001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/05/pentagon-ground-invasion-needed-destroy-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/833614001/

Well fuck

Can you imagine securing a ground target from the air only?

Because I cant

>One can't invade mainland North Korea. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass if they hadn't eaten all the grass.

~Hubert "Borgia" Kasperstien

Something going on behind the scenes. There no way they'd say that with a straight face. This Trump hijinks.

I have a feeling this is just saber-rattling to rustle their jimmies.

That said, is going to war with NK a good idea?

Why yes, I can indeed.

Vietnam 2.0?

I mean, how long are we going to let NK exist? They've become increasingly aggressive over the years and obviously getting WMDs is one of their top priorities

>NK are the aggressive ones

>getting WMDs is one of their top priorities

their priority is reuniting North and South

Trump should invite Kim to sit on a table and negotiate a deal that can benefit everyone involved; it'd be difficult but not impossible; at that point even China and Russia would like to provide infrastructures, construction materials etc. almost for free; with all that cheap labour a united Korea will be a superpower

You don't build nukes and play constant propaganda about the American devil and about blowing up its capital, if you're peaceful. It's honestly North Korea's own fault if US decides to take actions against it. Sure, a country like Sweden would be more deserving of nuclear annihilation, but it is not constantly sending threats to the US.

>with all that cheap labour a united Korea will be a superpower
Because refugees make so much money for Europe. If Korean peninsula managed to unite, it would be a gargantuan drain for South Korea.

i hope i get drafted

Propaganda =/= intentions, they only want nukes to deter invasion and ensure the regime survives, the only war they would ever start would be to annex the south if there was no US presence there

>Propaganda =/= intentions
That's convenient. How about you find another way to 'motivate' your people.

Americans complaining about someone else being aggressive. Interesting

>That's convenient
It's also true.
Propaganda is just a way to promote their retarded juche self reliance ideology

It's not in the interests of US to dismiss threats as mere propaganda. If you don't want to get nuked, don't threaten to nuke the world's most powerful country. That's like bragging to your friends about kicking Chad's ass, and then getting complaining about Chad giving you a wedgie.

>If you don't want to get nuked, don't threaten to nuke the world's most powerful country.
>he actually thinks any US nukes would land on the korean peninsula in a war
Child tier understanding of geopolitics

you'll not do it overnight
think about 15 years: in this time you'll have build ton of factories in the North; and I even suspect that some (half a million?) will migrate from the South to the North too

>>he actually thinks any US nukes would land on the korean peninsula in a war
That's not the point, you brainlet. I guess I expected to talk to a real Englishman, but of course it's a poo in the loo these days.

They launched big ass missiles into Japanese airspace, how is that not being aggressive?

Koreans are weird about grudges. It's a family expectation to keep them going. I don't think reunification is going to be possible

>deflects away

I see, you're retarded. You didn't respond to my argument, but instead clung onto something irrelevant. I hate you redditors with such a passion.

"North Korea" is what they scare you about when they run out of ideas for the day.

They absolutely can not launch anything into space, then have it survive re-entry, and land wherever they want it to.

The first American to ever meet this person was Dennis Rodman.

>when they run out of ideas for the day.

sure, but not this time with Trump flying around them for 10 days

ok Mr Rodman

No, a ground invasion would go exactly like it has gone before.

Number 1 Secure Russian acceptance, 2 Chinese acceptance.
In other words its not posible, The Russians and Chinese will rather bleed America in all cases.

I think this threat is honestly Just a warning behind closed doors to N.Korea, probobly has everything to do with Trums Visit to S.Korea.

Americans Seriously lack competent leadership, Why?
Because such a threat is basically a waste of oxygen.

really, African Resources is the only logical move right now.