WE

WE

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/?utm_term=.6898df77d983

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/?utm_term=.6898df77d983
archive.is/9yOEU
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
archive.is/At0c7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/?utm_term=.6898df77d983
this map isn't kind to the colorblind

>Israel more diverse than the US

Wow. The propaganda is real.

This map is bullshit

How is Africa more diverse when its full of niggers?

And BTW. Isn't India actually one of the most Ethnically diverse coubtries in the world?

just opened it up just to see africa

impossible to decipher. I'm not even that bad, I passed US Coast Guard tests for it, and its impossible to tell

archive.is/9yOEU

Wow, who knew everyone in africa were so diverse DIVERSE DIVERSE

They must be a literal utopia to live in!

HOW OBVIOUS ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE DIVERSITY MEANS NOT-WHITE?

No they're all the same. Shit skinned smelly fucks.

Are those a man's feet?

fucking retarded op

how is france more ethnically homogenous than spain?

ethnically homogenous in africans they mean i bet.

>Consider all the different tribes to be different ethnic groups in Africa
>Consider all the different tribes to be the same ethnic group in the rest of the world

>goy we already are diverse so no need to open our borders for muslims!

Whoda thunk nation-states wouldn't be ethnically diverse compared to countries whose borders were drawn up by the (((eternal colonialists)))?

i was reading the other day, that northern Africans (Egyptians etc) are Caucasian! so does this mean that WE wuz kangs?

Because diverse just means less whites.

This. The map makes no fucking sense. Daily reminder 'social scientists' are just retards with a piece of paper and an opinion

>africa is the most ethnically diverse

Then does on to blame whitey for Rwanda. JUST

How the fuck is Africa diverse except for South Africa its inhabited exclusivly by niggers and a few arabs.

I was going to get mad at this blatant propaganda but then the report starts inadvertently drops subtle redpills about most diverse regions having the most conflict and lowest GDPs per capita and the least diverse areas having the strongest democracies.

>ethnicity, like race, is a social construct

They consider being from a different tribe being diverse

post more feet

disgusting triangle feet
post better in future

I like how they just state that as fact for no reason. The brainwashing is real

>Max Fisher

Every time.

>first line
>Ethnicity, like race, is a social construct, but...
also
>map says africa is extremely diverse

Ethnicity: The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Race: Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics

They're extremely different niggers.
Ethnicity isn't race. Just like Germans, Frenchmen, Italians, and Rumanians are different ethnicities, so are all of those niggers.

Oh shit. Then he goes on to say its whiteys fault that they are so diverse. But i thought diversity was good? The most 'diverse' countries are literally the biggest shit holes. Not so fast burgers... fucking pottery

>implying ethnicities don't have distinctive physical characteristics

>Ethnicity, like race, is a social construct
stopped reading right there

Inb4 humanity is a social construct

>May 16, 2013

Strong democracy correlates with ethnic homogeneity. This does not mean that one necessarily causes the other; the correlation might be caused by some other factor or factors. But here's the paper's suggestion for why diversity might make democracy tougher in some cases:
The democracy index is inversely related to ethnic fractionalization (when latitude is not controlled for). This result is consistent with theory and evidence presented in Aghion, Alesina and Trebbi (2002). The idea is that in more fragmented societies a group imposes restrictions on political liberty to impose control on the other groups. In more homogeneous societies, it is easier to rule more democratically since conflicts are less intense.

And what does this article want to do with that statement?

That all countries that are less ethnically diverse than africa need to open borders (for israel) ?

Diversity is division by another measure.

Division in countries lead to countries being split apart.

Catalans, Basques, Galicians, Valencians etc self identify as special snowflakes while occitans, bretons or savoyards self identify as french.

>russia
>ethnically homogenous
Nigga, what

>look at Africa
>full of only niggers
>so diverse!
Oh ffs.

>Sweden
>less diverse than Belarus

wat

Lol Canada

a tenth of their population is Anglo/Dutch

>Ethnicity, like race, is a social construct
>stopped reading right there

If that map is true then the story is how being diverse means being in a poor impoverished shithole. Or Canada.

Yes. OP is a tremendous faggot

And also
>look at Czechia
>less homogenous than France
Come again please?

Same that happens here, they all identify as chileans regardless of their genetic background.

That's how we are more homogeneous than Bolivia, that's true ethnostate.

Kill all political science students now before it's too late, the newest generations are even worse than the "journalist" who wrote this. Soon being human will be considered a social construct just like incest and breeding with your own mother will.

I very much like the part where the person who made this used the color green as a sort of "positive" and the color red/orange as a "negative" since those are the two different spectrum of color used to represent regression

It's very subtle but fucks with a persons perception

Jewish tricks

Maybe they count Bohemians and Moravians as separate groups. Plus you have the Roma and a Slovak PM (a minority leader, so progressive)

Did you know that "humans" share over 96% of their genetic code with Chimpanzees? Do you really think that the achievement gap between "humans" and Chimpanzee-Americans exists because of genetics? The fact is that primate folks face SYSTEMIC oppression that "humans" don't and CAN'T understand. Ask yourself, when is the last time you heard of a fortune 500 CEO that was a Chimpanzee?

> whites are genetically superior

D:

It won't help, being "dead" is a white patriarchal social construct. (You know who's "dead"? HITLER!

off you go to diversity training

No, it means we are kings.

This map is bullshit australia is a multi ethnicity hell hole

DAS RITE!

>america is smack in the center
>sweden is homogeneous
>africa is diverse

Whew. I saw feet, and my penor reported for duty, but he was recalled when I saw their displeasing triangular, masculine shape.

Shut it dawn!
Point to this article as way that we are diverse already - they will not know!

Well we have Slavs, Germanic, Gypsies, Vietnamese.
Another reason why don't take niggers and sandniggers.

I said we are kings, not dickwashers...

>mentions conclusions to be drawn
>says they're all pure coincidence

Why even have this article, then?

Africa is actually pretty diverse when it comes to its genetic diversity. Not all african niggers are the same. They just look the same.

>African countries are the most diverse. Uganda has by far the highest ethnic diversity rating, according to the data, followed by Liberia. In fact, the world's 20 most diverse countries are all African. There are likely many factors for this, although one might be the continent's colonial legacy. Some European overlords engineered ethnic distinctions to help them secure power, most famously the Hutu-Tutsi division in Rwanda, and they've stuck. European powers also carved Africa up into territories and possessions, along lines with little respect for the actual people who lived there.

lol

And few days ago I read an article that only around 30 % of people here are slavs. (((They))) are propably trying to subvert people with "look you are already diverse, some darkies doesn't make a difference" bullshit.

What are the differences between the Dutch and German ethnicity?

Lol sweden is getting blacked as we speak they need to fight back

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Good job OP

archive.is/At0c7

it is to an extent. The thing is that there is nothing wrong with social constructs. Things like morality, thinking that rape is wrong etc. are all social constructs. Us calling dogs dogs is a social construct. But that doesn't mean it's bullshit.

>europe more homogenous than USA

>ethnicity, like race, is a social construct

Dropped

She must have deleted that tweet.

lol. Africa is only diverse in this because all the different tribes speak a different language....while banging the same sticks and rocks together and living in the same mudhuts

Wheres the actual picture. I just have some fuzzy thing. Im not enabling scripts for that shitty website.

>dindus from Nigeria
>dindus from Chad
>both live in Congo
"Diversity"

I don't know how pronounced the physical ethnic distinction is, but I can tell the difference between a German and a Pole.

I agree. The social construct label is hella toxic af.

Depends how you define Slavs.
"Slavic countries" is a linguistic concept. The culture and genetic heritage can be quite different. A lot of Slavic speaking people are slavicized locals that lived there earlier, especially in the Balkans.

>Ethnicity, like race, is a social construct...
Literally the FIRST FUCKING LINE. Fuck I want to murder these people.

Here's the map because OP is a click shekel faggot

There are ethnic differences across Africa and within nations as well, it's not as simple as black and white.

China is very diverse having 50 different ethnic and various linguistic groups within the country, we commonly think of China as solely Han and Han culture but that isn't the case.

Same with India.

those feet better be female

Liberia has a strict blacks only immigration policy, yet its colour indicates peak "diversity"

Some polack in berlin told me I look russian. Don't know a single person in my family that speaks russian fluently.

this

China and India should have been balkanized

you're asian

What is with that black woman's hair.

>counting all the different Bantu language groups as different ethnicities
It's not diversity as it is largely classed here, but Africa does have a fuckton of small nascent tribal nations.

I guess that the dna test I took that gave me a decent ancestry projection didn't exist then.

In Africa there's a different ethnic group on the other side of every hill. They're all niggers to me, but a square mile in Africa has more ethnic groups than all of Europe.

lol sure thing Burger.

>Chile
>Ethnically homogenous
This is how you can tell the map is plain bullshit

>France darker orange than Germany

Are they stupid France is obviously less white than Germany. What retard data is this based on?

Yeah it's almost like countries that managed to forge group identities over centuries due to a common history, eventually displacing and overcoming other languages spoken in your land so that there is only monolanguage, monoculture, are the ones that become more 'ethnically homogeneous'. It also appears that countries for whom this is true managed to become more prosperous than the ones who didn't. Almost as if that diversity actually hurts you in the long run...

I just realized I'm being an ignorant American.