..............I've literally gotten high from yoga, like not chemically high, but like a feeling a mental dimension...

..............I've literally gotten high from yoga, like not chemically high, but like a feeling a mental dimension..........

Remind me again why anyone listens to this idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98
aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/double-dragon-a-return-to-ayahuasca
youtube.com/watch?v=IBUOACCdZi8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exercise in general makes you feel good

Thanks Einstein

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

He's herding the podcast niggers into an early grave with his worthless podcasts.

Do you even meditate, faggot? We promote healthy lifestyles here on Sup Forums, yoga is good for you.

He's done more to redpill normies than you ever will, faggot

It's like a runners high. Get some exercise op

This here exactly

lol it's possible. Open your mind faggot.

DUDE BRO WEED YEAH

This isn't surprising, his spinal fluid is mostly LSD

I get high off chili

When I am feeling down and I need to get rid of a frown U shove a few birds eye chilis in my mouth.

>burger triggered by discussion about exercise
the memes write themselves

This.

... yoga is moving meditation you fucking phillistine. Joe is doing it right. You’re a Prisoner in a cave you have the iq of a monkey

He's an idiot. The only wisdom he has is if you're completely naive and never delved into anything yourself. He's the astroturf of anything deep and meaningful. He larps as this philosopher or some shit and invites various people on, but it's all a facade and really he doesn't give a shit, just playing his sorry ass viewers for the money.

fatass

Have you ever done yoga?

Hes pothead bear with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

>It's a making fun of Joe Rogan thread.

Noice.

Why is satirizing this fuck so hilarious, haha?

That's the kundalini demons

>I've literally gotten high from yoga, like not chemically high, but like a feeling a mental dimension..........

youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98

He's entertaining

Yeah if you're going to watch it then watch it for comedy, don't expect joe rogan to give you some genuine words of wisdom.

Young Jaimie, find me some chickens with attitude

I remember that aubrey fuck talking about his totally profound dmt trip he had in south america or something.

>dude and then I rode the back of a silver dragon through the jungle, and the dragon spoke to me in a deep voice: AUBREY!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT BE A CUNT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? and I was like what the fuck, are you god? He said, NO, I'M THE SILVER DMT DRAGON, NICE TO MEET YOU! that's when I decided to create O N N I T, to help humanity develop it's full potential
>*rogan staring at Aubrey with his eye brows pinched together and his mouth open*

Dumbass, in his own words he's referring to a spiritual satisfaction from doing yoga. Not an actual literal body high equivalent to being in a "mental dimension".

You're literally using PC/SJW level of thinking.

>brocolli baghavaghita
No way they aren't both high as a kite during that conversation?

>what are anandamides
read more, burger

Haha, no that Youtube channel does a really good job editing Rogan's videos into stupid shit. That's not exactly how the conversation went lol.

Watch the other videos, they're great.

No, he literally claims to know people who are able to have strong hallucinations like travelling to other worlds.

HAHAHAHA
So he has to take dmt so his brain can conjur up a silver dragon that tells him not to be a cunt?
>joe rogans in 19 seconds
Yep;
>oh that's so deep, we put monetary value on life?
>hey did you see that video where that moose got run over by a car, shit was fucking hilarious HAHAHA
Joe Rogan ladies and gentlemen.

Prove it: show the whole context of the moment.

I remember him telling the story differently but there seems to be a transcript:

A snarling silver dragon, 10 times the size of a large horse burst into my vision. He had blue and green lights in his armored jowls, and his nostrils billowed small plumes of smoke. He cast his intimidating gaze right through me. I was not afraid. Then he opened his mouth, and challenged me with deep baritone voice:

Dragon: So you want to change the world?

Aubrey: Yes.

Dragon: WHY!?

Aubrey: Because that’s what I’m here for.

At this point the dragon bellowed a few laughs, and his tone changed to slightly less fiery. I took the opportunity to grab a horn and swing myself up on his back. He took to flight and we dashed through an ethereal world. And yes, it was a lot like The Never Ending Story!

Dragon: Why do you want to change the world?

Aubrey: To help people. I was pleased with my answer until the dragon responded.

Dragon: Are you sure?!

At this point the dragon showed me a cross section of all of my actions thus far in my life. What I saw was that mixed in with every action I have taken to help the world, is a motivation to help myself--A desire to feed my ego, or gain influence. So while my actions were ostensibly altruistic, my motivations were almost always mixed. I acknowledged what I saw to the dragon, and it was a powerfully humbling moment.

The dragon was not finished with me yet though. As we dove downward like a bi-plane on a strafing run he boomed out to me:

Dragon: What do you want to destroy?

Fire licked from his lips, and I could sense he was ready to unleash hell at my command.

Aubrey: Ignorance!

The fire extinguished from his lips and he replied.

Dragon: Shouldn’t that be what you want to heal?

aubreymarcus.com/blogs/aubrey-marcus/double-dragon-a-return-to-ayahuasca

shut up fatty.

>And yes, it was a lot like The Never Ending Story!
I stopped right there, i realized that whilst i was reading it, i'm glad he admitted it himself.
Guy was high as fuck and then conjured up falcor from never ending story which is a fluffy luck dragon that laughs and is super comfy. And then somehow his subconciousness wants him to stop being a cunt which is obvious with the rest of the story, so it gives him the advice not to be a cunt.
Geez, he could just stop doing drugs instead.

I suppose I'm the only one who finds this shit hilarious. Like his "warrior poet" persona and whatnot.

Here's a poem of his:
Tis fatal in love to try too hard

With gifts and praise one’s love bombard

Leave flowers, chocolates and heartfelt card

To those alone whose heart you’ve scarred

For once discovered the path is barred

Your appeal now forever marred

For others the steak

For you the

Lard

Ugh user, you just don't get the profound wisdom he gained from taking the brew.

have you ever been totally relaxed and happy? it does feel like youre high.

Don't take it so seriously.

Another one:
Over leather boiled and mail oiled, Rooted I stand with sword gleaming. Eyes squinted, tuned for battle, Scanning, searching for demons teaming. As I wait at ready my arms grow heavy, The foes revealed are not but shadows, And damsels ephemeral, undeserving. The ponderance of my armor grows. The romance of conquests fairly won, Not met with heralds but jesters’ japes, The rose I sought in flowering youth, Illusory as a woodblock’s ‘scapes. So do I dare put down my sword, And hang my shield on brothel wall? Or stay Spartan until forgotten horn sounds the penultimate warrior’s call?

>I suppose I'm the only one who finds this shit hilarious. Like his "warrior poet" persona and whatnot.
It is funny, but the guy is clearly not exactly what you would call gifted with intelligence. He can't even realize that his dragon vision where he was high as fuck was essentially himself telling himself to stop being a stupid ignorant cunt and to do things properly. And using a fond childhood memory of watching falcor the fluffy luckdragon from neverending story as a utility to do so, so that it doesn't sound as harsh. And so now he thinks he's on some spiritual quest and has achieved enlightenment.
>the poem
user stahp HAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=IBUOACCdZi8 Here's the super comfy scene from neverending story movie where you see falcor the luck dragon that says everything is going to be alright, if you notice falcor also has "silver" on his back, like the dragon in his drug induced dream. PURE COINCIDENCE. AHAHAHA

exercise and meditation is good for you tho, aside from joe being a dudeweedlmao tool

I prefer swimmers high.

he comes up on the YT recommended section

"You are watching HypnoRogan"
>We are watching HypnoRogan

Joe "white people ruin everything" Rogan

Joe doesn't race bait tho

he has a super diverse background which allows him to bring in a lot of interesting guests and he isnt a fullblown pinko commie

that's bullshit

exercise drains your of limited life force

>Ugh user, you just don't get the profound wisdom he gained from taking the brew.
It's pretty clear ayahuasca makes them throw up and shit themselves, that's why it feels like a relieving and cleansing experience as the body and brain are trying to get the shit out of their system and they're hallucinating during.. fucking kek.
Few things made that clearer than his 2nd day where he feels fine and instead of cinnamon the shaman takes a cigarette and puffs the smoke all over his body and in his face, making him so super nauseous that when he gets home he projectile vomits and shits and ends up vomiting up indigested ayahuasca.
What a fucking joke these people and that drug is. Hallucinate and then projectile shit and vomit their way to "enlightenment".
>ooh i'm so cleansed right now
There's a lot better and safer ways to flush your system retards.

#1028 - Adam Greentree
2:13:25

Yoga create an state of mind so elevated that you start feeling like shitting on the street and not in the loo, scientists are studying the phenomena

>poondalini

I watch JRE because I enjoy Joe's comedy and guests

he doesn't need to, Joe talks about Kundalini yoga about every 15 minutes.

>high estrogen canadian leaps to the defense of yoga
They really do write themselves

>Yoga create an state of mind so elevated that you start feeling like shitting on the street and not in the loo, scientists are studying the phenomena
HAHAHAHAHA yes..
Never take advice about cleanliness and a balanced state of being, from people who live in probably the most unsanitary and dirty nation on the planet, and drinks cow urine and shit on the fucking street and on the beaches and don't even clean up their own garbage.

I completely agree with you. Meditation is the ultimate Red Pill. Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.

OP is a faggot

Sounds like the poos should be thinking more instead of "focusing" away from their problems. Might live in a better society then. Atleast a much cleaner one.

I got high from it once as well. When you burn a lot of fat the THC in said fat is released. Its only happened once. This guy is still a fag kike shill.

Talking about cleansing. I love the story of that journalist chick who thought Rogan told her to go down to south america and do that shit. Then she did and apparently the shaman grabbed her tits and fondled her ass while she was high as a kite. A year later or so she came back to the podcast and talked about how Joe Rogan inspired her trip and he was like, I never said that.

Leftypol is so out of touch they think rogaine is """"""a leader of the alt-right"""""

What are some Sup Forums approved podcast? I need something to do at work

Yoga is demonic , your worshiping over 100000 demons when you do yoga... it's name is LEGION FOR THEY ARE MANY .

Yoga is popular because women become empowered by the smell of their own vagina.

They're either lying or mentally fucked imo

Be gone jew

I am the beginning, the middle and the end.
I am the past, the present and the future.
I am the light of the Sun, the light of the Moon and the light of the stars.
I am the knower, the known and knowledge.
I am the birth, the growth and the death of all beings.
I am the subject and the object.
I am the uncaused cause of all causes.
I am unity in the midst of diversity.
I am the seed of all 'evil' in 'goodness'.
I am the seed of all 'goodness' in 'evil'.
I am virtue.
I am vice.
I am the mind within every atom.
I am the strength of the strong.
I am the intelligence of the intelligent.
I am the beauty of the beautiful.
I am the fame of the famous.
I am the wealth of the wealthy.
I am chaos in order.
I am order in chaos.
I am immanence and transcendence.
I am the echo of silence.
I am the unmoved mover.
I am victory.
I am defeat.
I am space.
I am time.
I am infinity.
I am eternity.
I am the parts of the whole.
I am the whole of the parts.
I am matter.
I am energy.
I am spirit.
I am a moment in eternity.
I am an eternity in a moment.
I am the rain in summer.
I am the Sun shining in winter.
I am unconditional love.
I am full.
I am empty.
I am this.
I am that.
I am light.
I am darkness.
I am bliss.
I am the reconciliation of all apparent contradictions.
I am what I am.
I am who I am.
I am Pure Consciousness.

Mel looks like Terreblanche nowdays

>Remind me again why anyone listens to this idiot?
The guests.

I dont watch every JRE but I enjoy it. The Randall Carlson ones are my favorite.

Even though he's always pushing the Onit stuff I really dont care, he at least advocates a healthy lifestyle and finding that thing that works for you

We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

Stop falling for mental escapism strategies from a bunch of people who can't even stop poo'ing in their own streets! It's the most stupidest thing that these things have become so "popular".
Can't you see that these people are literally just daydreaming away to esecape the shitty situation in their nation. Dreaming of being in other universes and all this kind of thing, so they forget they sit in a nation of garbage all over and poo in the streets.

>Stop falling for mental escapism strategies from a bunch of people who can't even stop poo'ing in their own streets!

No.

Because he has the mental discipline and ambitious drive you or an Sup Forumsfag could ever dream of having

Fool born every minute.

According to fat fucks like trump

>see new Joe Rogan podcast on youtube
>don't recognize the name of the guest
>click on video, read the description as it's loading
>"X Y is a stand up comedia-"
>close tab

Checked and kekked.

Joe Rogan is the Schroedinger's Intellectual. He is simultaneously a mouth-breathing normie brainlet while also being incredibly open and fair to his (oft-intellectually superior) guests, demonstrating his understanding to hear multiple voices and positions. The smartest idiot. The dumbest intellectual. Always seeing pieces but never the full puzzle, leaving him puzzled. Joe Rogan.

There's no one quite like him. Now, Jamie, bring up the graphics proving my point.

Yet not one of enlightened meditator has demonstrated these abilities.

Are you me?

He seems like a simple drug dealer to me, everything he says is meant to push his product and convince people it won't fuck their head.

This. Get in touch with your inner fire.

Yoga is a gymnastics exercise that was created in Europe, it was renamed Yoga by some Indian gurus that convinced stupid hippies that good feeling you get when your groin stretches is because of a Hindu God. It's like if someone told you running three miles every other day is an ancient Hindu technique to become healthier.

I have my doubts about that. My family members are devotees of Sathya Sai Baba. He cut my hair when I was a baby. He passed away in 2011. It was Sathya Sai Baba who convinced me that siddhis are real. I remember once seeing the word 'SAI' written on the dust on top of my television and no-one else but me was in my home at that time and I didn't do that. Things like that make me a believer.

Just record a yogi lifting a freight train with one hand and you'll have proven it.

>Yoga is a gymnastics exercise that was created in Europe, it was renamed Yoga by some Indian gurus that convinced stupid hippies that good feeling you get when your groin stretches is because of a Hindu God. It's like if someone told you running three miles every other day is an ancient Hindu technique to become healthier.

What the actual fuck? 'Yoga' is a Sanskrit word that means 'union' (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga). God, I swear this place gets dumber by the day. kek

He basically admits to that too, quite a few times he's flat out said he's just a dummy but enjoys learning shit

But I don't care whether people believe me or not, so I have no interest in proving the existence of siddhis. If they exist, that's okay. If they don't exist, that's okay too, it literally doesn't change anything for me.

Back in the day I listened to him..

From like 09 to '12

I realized he started to change, and was a little two face..

Plus every time Ari was on I literally wanted to shoot myself in the face.. And anyone that is willingly friends with Ari can't be a good person.

WE

How many of people on Sup Forums have a drug problem and or drug habit?

Been struggling with an opiate issue for awhile now, even moved from Florida to get away from pills. I still drink and smoke bud.

Have a great week.

WUZ

I’ve experienced a high from working out. I used to do taeknowdo and we have forms where you basically just do a dance with punches and kick. After a while if your practice them over and over the forms become a muscle memory. I remember gettingn done like 5 forms (3 min each) and not remembering a second of doing any of them. I remember day dreaming about Bart Simpson it was vivid as fuck