This is a Christian board, here we believe in Jesus Christ, our lord and saviour...

This is a Christian board, here we believe in Jesus Christ, our lord and saviour. If you do not like that you are free to leave!

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 3:9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133538510/#q133550866
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Aisha.27s_Age_at_Consummation_and_Marriage
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132172998
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot.

*Hindus of good character are welcome too.
>Inb4 huh Pakiiiie REEEEE
I'm English and get triggered (usually internally) by the term British as its foundation was too destroy the "Diversity" of Europeans on the British isles and the original/most successful globalist push.
The British empire had glory in conflicts it won but WAS a corporate fascist sickness that still effects us today. This sickness is The White Mans burden.

>Inb4 street shitters are scum!
Well yes but many Hindus are very spiritual despite Indians generally being China tier bug men - addicted to talking about their tiny dicks. At least they kill Moslems and Hinduism is the original/only surviving Indo-European religion. Jesus can and is incorporated.

Race is important but average/high IQ people can share ideas between their very real races, this is why in the Libertarian utopian dream cooperation would be possible.

POO

>Faggot.
>he's from a country where holy cows shit in the street
>has never eaten a hamburger

t. Rajesh

Show us your holy cow dung, I know you've got some lying around.

It's not as funny without a picture of black jesus

>Implying I care about a kike getting nailed to a telephone pole

>This is a Christian board
It is objectively not true. This board doesn't have religious affinity and restrictions. The biggest religious activity here is numerological cult of Kek.
You wouldn't be able to say on a Christian board that Jesus Christ sucks old ladies' pussies while being ass raped by Satan, and yet I just did.
>If you do not like that you are free to leave!
Same to you.

Hey nice meme. Except it completely ignores what Christians actually believe. There are not 3 gods, there are three persons, that together, act as God. If you really want to apply material mathematics to an immaterial being, go for it, but don't expect to look intelligent when doing so. You're probably a shill anyways, don't know why I am wasting my time on you gaytheists.

Sup Forums is satire, user

Bro don't waste your time.
He's shit posting/is a low IQ gollum castizo spic illegal.

Pic related. Beware of whom you reply too.

Good thing Islam doesn't have that problem.

Don't get up, I'll let myself out

do you think anything you said means something? because its nonsensical garbage. post-council of Nicaea Christianity is clearly polytheistic

>LOOK HERE ARE THREE INDEPENDENT PERSONS WHO EVEN TALK TO EACH OTHER BUT THEY ARE ALSO ONE PERSON AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE WE SAY THEY ARE

your religion is a joke that tells you 55 IQ somalians have eternal souls and need to be saved

>He's from a country where gays get married
But dude weed.

Shit, I think I replied to you by mistake, but yeah watch out. America as a WASP nation is dead, we need to accept this and go in the offensive (legally I cannot advocate violence, yet).

Good job in seeing the obvious.

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms origining in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

the definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union. Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, defintions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

>Has met niggers
>Doesn't realise religion is a reflection/choice of a people
>Doesn't know the very real, concrete genealogical evidence supporting racial realists.
>Doesn't know that all religions are man made manifestations but have immense good use and unfortunate potential for entryism to change the original material.
All religions are man made but one can make philosophical arguments all day about God being real because/if enough people believe it. Hallucinations are very real to schizophrenics.
>He doesn't realise God has to exist outside the universe (most likely) but God is still worthy of worship when you deem fit - he created everything (big bang theory?)
>Cognito Ergo sum - I therefore I am. No one cna truly no God and only fanatics think they do because they're mentally sick and lack decent IQ/ and or nuance.

I don't believe in God. Make me leave faggot

TLDR
No I'm not from Breddit. Everyone knows that term no matter its origin.

>Implying muh all religions are the same dude LMAO.
Dude, all religions ahev similar themes/founding points because no religion is original. All religions (except Hinduism) are outgrowths from the original and really as soon as a word is spoke, an idea shared change for better or worse will always happen - except this.

Amen! Deus Vult!

D&C tactics ftw. kys.

****I THINK therefore I am.
Read some basic Thomas Aquinas cunt.
You gaytheists/(((Anti theists))) are more cancerous than 'New Age' obfuscating snake oil salesman, Moslems put together.

Good News for all of you! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

Most of us believed in a God as a kid.

Is that you George? Collaborating with Nazis is immoral, they stole other peoples property (many Jews whether or not intentionally slaughtered had nothing to do with Kikery and weren't worthy of all their belongings being stolen).

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

I did and then didn't as I got older and I was prideful and allowed the whispers of this world to lead me astray. I've humbled myself as I seek truth to understand the absolute evil I see in this world and that has led me back to Jesus. He called to me.

>all western nations are evil
>see it says so in my book written by jews
>what do you mean Christianity is the ultimate jewish conspiracy?
>fuck off sinner, why don't you worship our jew king?????

>Peddles new age shit
>Is either shill or IQ of the average hood nigger
>Peddles bull shit Bible
>He doesn't realise decay and collapse are normal and unavoidable in all religions/movements/ideas.
Ideological purity should still be rigorously upheld by average and above IQ people that are honest.

Walking in darkness for a long time does kind of give you the potential to rekindle something.

Except throughout the life of Jesus we see the effect of all three of these agents separately.
The Son is obviously Jesus risen from the dead
The Father doesn't do much(as opposed to his Old Testament counterpart, he let his Son try it his way to spread the Good Message); we see Him however get really, REALLY fucking pissed as Jesus laid dying on the cross, enough that the sun was darkened and the Golgotha was shaken by tremors
The Holy Spirit literally birthed Jesus and gave the Apostles the courage necessary to go on the other side of the Earth to fucking preach to people who wanted them dead.

I hope all Christian take a pilgrimage to the Middle East

Amen!

deus vult, bitch

>has meme flag that literally is a stolen, recysled load of trash
>Worships a fucking faghot that destroyed many lives
>Is Moslem/supports shit skinned scum like them?
Hmmmmmmmm really made me think. You thieveing cunt, Hitler destroyed Europe and I spit on his memory and grave. The fucking (allegedly) druggie cunt.

I really want to believe but it's so hard. It just says a lot of things that go against nature, plus the idea of human sacrifice. I'm way better with my Tenrikyo.

>>all western nations are evil

1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the WHOLE WORLD is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>>what do you mean Christianity is the ultimate jewish conspiracy?

(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

Correct

>It just says a lot of things that go against nature,

Like what?

I don't give a fuck what you believe; it does not affect me. On that note fuck Islam.

>I don't give a fuck what you believe; it does not affect me.

You should. I bring good news to you

What if I only believe in the archangels?

>provides sources
>Doesn't say which Bible version and or translation they are from.
Are you a New Age kike/commie kike? There is a deliberate effort by certain groups to change the Bible at least in America - to be more Kosher, lie that God wants Israel to exist.
I understand why they do it but fight them by providing which Bible you got those references from, Nigger faggot.

Bro read some basic Descartes.
>Wifully ignores Cognito Ergo sum
I think therefore I am. Love God and live a good life, but never give up hope for "something greater" and live morally. That's all we can do, all of can only be certain of one thing:
I know that I exist.

>He read/believes the NIV
Nigger get OUT. The Holy Bible or older versions (if they still exist) are the only versions free from kikery editing.

>Hamburger

Womit inducing food

Deus Vault

Coming from the Orthodox Catholics!
Time for the Radicalism to take back the Catholic Faith!

>>provides sources
>>Doesn't say which Bible version and or translation they are from.

See them all at the same time.

>biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 3:9

>Are you a New Age kike/commie kike? There is a deliberate effort by certain groups to change the Bible at least in America - to be more Kosher, lie that God wants Israel to exist.

Correct, this has always been a problem. In fact, this is one of the primary reasons why God's name, Jehovah(in English), was removed from the Bible. It was to follow the (((tradition))) of the Jews. One of the greatest blasphemies and cuckoldry was removing Gods' personal name FROM HIS OWN BOOK so as to not offend the Jews.

Where did you get the NIV from? If you wish to know those are from the NWT. The most based Bible out of them all. It completely bypasses and ignores all (((traditions))). That's why everyone hates it.

Of course Allah willed it that way, who else would have?

>Lies to me
Nah SENPAI. I found it on the Bible gateway that 1 John 5:19 passage is stolen from the Holy Bible.

Original sources in cultural/history and life are always better. Stop referencing a book that has stolen verses/books and repackages them as a ((((""""New World Translation """")))).
>Useful idiot/shill shares bull shit
Do you want to go to hell?

You got a lot of problems of your own. Point one finger get three pointed right back to you.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133538510/#q133550866

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624

Because of this:

>wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Aisha.27s_Age_at_Consummation_and_Marriage

This subject had its own thread and none of the other Muslims deny it.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132172998

Nobody cares, if you believed in that you wouldn't even be here. Saged.

>wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#Aisha.27s_Age_at_Consummation_and_Marriage
Why would muslims deny it?

Why so defensive Christfag?

No I don't believe in the NIV. Pic related

You must be new here.

I'm not. I just don't see the issue.

They try to hide the fact that their prophet was a pedophile and a hedonist because it immediately repulses the average infidel. So in order to make converts they try to hide this fact from people.

>They try to hide the fact that their prophet was a pedophile
Here you say that they don't deny it - so which one is it?

>you say that they don't deny it - so which one is it?

Both. You'll notice in some of those threads where Muslims argue with each other where some admit it and other deny it. The ones who deny it fight it tooth and nail not because they don't believe it but because they cannot allow the infidel to know. Ironically, Muslims hate Muslims who are honest about Islam to infidels.

Human sacrifice doesn't sit right for me. The mesoamericans did it, european pagans did it, and reading about it feels wrong. The church is all about Jesus sacrifice, and mass all about cannibalism.

Fapping is forbidden for no good reason, even though it springs naturally and it's a natural thing to do.

The number Pi is 3 according to the Bible. Earth is 6000-ish years old. Earth has four corners. And so on and so on.

Don't take offense but the way I see it, it's just morally and scientifically objectionable.

I still don't see how Mohammed marrying a child is a problem.

fuck off crypto-kike