Unpaid workers 'hid secret messages' in Zara clothes in Istanbul

Shoppers in Istanbul said they had found pleas for help from unpaid workers on tags inside Zara clothes.

Messages were said to have read: “I made this item you are going to buy but I didn’t get paid for it.”

The notes are a bid to raise awareness of workers who were left underpaid after a Bravo Tekstil factory that made clothes for Inditex, Zara’s parent company shut down overnight.

Workers were left owed three months’ worth of wages and a severance allowance when the factory closed.

According to the Associated Press, workers from an outsourced manufacturer for Zara and other retailers have been going into the stores and leaving the secret messages inside the clothes.

A petition online created to raise awareness of their plight already has over 19,000 signatures.

This is not the first time Zara has come under fire for its ethics. It has previously been accused of both slave and child labour and exploiting Syrian refugees.

standard.co.uk/news/world/unpaid-workers-hid-secret-messages-in-zara-clothes-a3676811.html

CAPITALISM YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/unpaid-workers-hid-secret-messages-in-zara-clothes-a3676811.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Istanbul
>Pic of Pakis

Wow, good job there OP.

Don't you have to pray to Allah around this time? You need to follow Swedish traditions

>Swedistan meme

Lurk more faggot

>Messages were said to have read: “I made this item you are going to buy but I didn’t get paid for it.”

Then why did you make it if you aren't getting paid?
If I stop buying goods from you employer, how is that going to get you wages? You'll just both be out of the job.
Maybe working in a sweatshop isn't the best career move. Try doing something else.

Currently waiting for similar messages in lphones

i think those are from bangladesh.

Illegal immigrants with no visa/papers

>Swedistan meme not real

You need to go outside more

>Implying it's a newfag thing to say

Lurk more cuck

whatever you say mr 48%

Then that's your own fault for illegally immigrating.

>slave

It's more about Islam. Just keep the darkies and muzzies out.

They were trafficked in against their will

Then they need to go back to wherever they came from. I no longer have sympathy for illegal anything. These dumb fucks go to these countries willingly “looking for a better life” (ie trying to get into the EU for gibs) instead of trying to improve their own shit countries.

>I have no argument and I must scream

Never said it wasn't real, it's just completely irrelevant to the current discussion.

Should have never went where they went then. Getting everything they deserve, though the punishment still isn't enough.

>svencuck that doesn't understand clothes are made in Bangladesh
>Mr. 54% making use of his top tier education
>off topic argument

Que Zara, zara

>standard.co.uk/news/world/unpaid-workers-hid-secret-messages-in-zara-clothes-a3676811.html

>Clothes made in Bangladesh

WTF are you on about, this story is about a Turkish factory

the factory was in turkey
the pic in OP I just took from google but I guess thats pretty much how it looks like anyway

Slaves are not supposed to being paid. Sooo?

Based Zara. Migrants deserve nothing except being worked to death as slaves.

America has more whites than any country in Europe, also we are over 63% of the pop.

>over 63%
More like 45% once you take away the Hispanic people.

No. those numbers are whites no hispanics.

Still so many more whites than your country. You guys are FUCKED. Your country is so ruined.

I can tell you now its not 63%

What, compared to us with 80% whites?

your pop is so tiny compared to US. You are fucked, your government is not yours and you are a testbed for the diversity model. We have way more whites than any country on Earth and those whites are more armed than any other whites on Earth.