Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_U4uzjwTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're about to lose your entire race to oblivion too, must suck to be a kraut

Didn't Russia try to sell their enclave back and I believe, Kohl said, that they can keep the shithole they created.

>start shit get hit
It's entirely your own fault Hans.

>Industry, banking, harbors located in western and northern Germany
>but eastern, rural, lakes and meadows Germany was so great!

besides -just fucking buy them. Impoverished Poles will clean your boots for that

Hey look, it's this fucking thread again.

we didnt start shit

Why are krauts so mean?

its a warning about what could happen if we dont get our clay back soon.

Berlin is literally a slavic town.
You're the one who stole our lands.

You started it. Don't be so shocked

no we didnt started it, it was the UK, France and other countries which declared war against us.

Take us too, we will be your new Germans I want gibs

t. Amerimutt

>Poland declared war on Germany
wew lad, you might want to check in for being mentally challenged.

happy every time subhuman American solider dies or terrorist act in your nation happens

>Occupy Germany to this day
>Force turks into Germany en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>Cause wars in the middle east and direct refugees into Europe belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
>take in Marxist Frankfurt School and send them back to Germany to kickstart communist student revolts of 1968 who march through institutions and turn Germany into leftist shithole
>Jewish US-networks control media and government, lobby for mass immigration and anti-racism
>Call said country you destroy "cucks"

From Lithuania we only want Memelland.
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_U4uzjwTk

You didn't declare war, you just stole our land after the entente defeated our army.

you stole our corridor to koenigsberg what did you thought would happen? you were ignorant.

We will rebuild a greater German Reich! Greater than you ever believed possible my German brother.

Bullshit. Her mother was screaming for more. For the first time in her life she got to be fucked by a REAL man.

If the Soviet Union had occupied all of Germany and deported the whole fucking lot of you to Siberia, nothing of value would have been lost.

Only thing you build is a mutt population.

u deserved it

>you "stole" the lands that belonged to you prior to us stealing them in the first place
??????????????????????

Start shit get hit, it's this simple.

you are not german and you will never be

You literally invaded Poland you stupid LARPer

You deserved (and still deserve) this.

no defend ourself after poland attacked a german radio station.

Oh look at this map, the lands we supposedly "stole" belonged to us for centuries.
>HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

you should've let in americans to investigate when they came becouse as you didn't you just proven it was a false flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler

>It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.
But will Germany even want to take it back?

They have been ours, they belong to us and Poland will die in fire.

What if I told you I am a German named Adalwolf Hohenzollern, will you accept me then? Is that German enough for you?

no we didn't.
that is why you are now being replaced and russia is being eaten alive by hiv and drugs

AHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Awfully good coincidence those thousands of Panzers just happened to be there and literally everyone was prepared to seize the land.

If you want to seize any land. Take back Germany from those Turks you let in faggot

Awww Pool innoceNT Krauts dindu nuffinz Rest in piss subhuman krauts

winners write hisotry, its a lie and you know it.

Why are they subhuman?

Yes winners write history.
And that's why they are W I N N E R S.

But sure start another war, maybe slavs will get Berlin back from German hands this time. These wars were benefical for slavs in west.

I do not know it is a lie my kraut friendo, got any legit sources on that?

Oh right, you don't. Get fucked.

T*rks didn't kill millions of us and stole 1/3 of our land.
We will still put into the camps though.

Are you ruin that city too like you ruined Konigsberg?

The only way you'll see Berlin is in chains, slavshit.

>give it back
Go take it back faggot

like that one time?

TURK. OP IS A FUCKING TURK

poland started ww2

>ooga booga we dindunuffin!
YOU STARTED THE FIRST WORLD WAR BY ENCOURAGING AUSTRIA TO ESCALATE!
YOU FUNDED COMMUNISTS IN RUSSIA, LEADING TO THE BOLSHEVIK TAKEOVER!
YOU DESTABILIZED THE MIDDLE EAST FOREVER BY DRAGGING THE OTTOMANS INTO THE FIRST WORLD WAR!
YOU PRODUCED THE WORST DEGENERACY THE WORLD HAD EVER SEEN UNDER THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC!
YOU ALLIED WITH THE COMMUNISTS TO HELP DESTROY EASTERN EUROPE!
YOU DESTROYED THE EUROPEAN EMPIRES THAT YOU SO DISGUSTINGLY SHAME IN THE PICTURE!
YOU LED TO COMMUNISTS TAKING HALF THE WORLD AND MARXIST JEWS INFECTING THE WEST!
GERMANS ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE!
BURN IN HELL SUBHUMAN GERMAN SCUM!
THE TURKS REPLACING YOU ARE MORE WHITE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!

do we realy need to genocide you agian to get our rightful clay back? we can solve this peacefuly but if you dont cooperate you will regret this sooner or later.

Hmmm. It's too bad that the only Germans left are embarrassments whose grandfathers didn't fight in the war or leave to America and Somalis that want to behead you. It's too bad Merkel wants the new Germans to be African Muslims instead of German Americans or the like.

More like this time.
We don't have to fight the Russians though. They can have the eastern half of your "country".

This.
Its not like I hate Germany or anything, but these "give back our land" and "X is Y's rightful clay" threads just don't make any sense. If you can't force it back through diplomatic, economic or military means, what's the point of crying about it?

Come and take it. I bet your broomstick wielding army will do wonders this time around.

TURK LARPER

Funny my grandmother only spoke German, My mother is 2nd gen 100% German, My dad is 100% German american and I have a German first and last name...
I hate the amerimutts just as much if not more than you. and the 64th meme is true for a lot of people here but that doesn't mean that all of us are mutts.

Nah majority of Germans have "unknown" grandfathers of Russian origin.

G*rman apologists like you need to be re-educated.
Reminder that G*rmans :
1.)Destroyed Rome
2.)Destroyed Byzantium
3.)Destroyed Catholicism
4.)Destroyed France
5.)Started World War 1
6.)Started World War 2
7.)Created Communism
8.)Now will attempt to destroy white race itself!
BURN G*RMANS BURN

>YOU STARTED THE FIRST WORLD WAR BY ENCOURAGING AUSTRIA TO ESCALATE!
That's retarded. Serbia and Russia are the ones to blame for that war.

>German Americans

The only thing that should be "genocided" are kraut subhumans. We will then feed the meat to the Hindus, because your new Turkic owners will be Muslims, and Muslims don't eat pork.

Luckily the Pennsylvania Dutch have none of those Russian genes.

>Somali Germans

Dirty Poles will run in terror the moment they see a cleaning utensil.

Ok 25%

MUH 14 GORILLION
top kek

>be serbia
>have one of your citizens, that does not represent the whole in any way at all, assassinate a politician
>have austria-hungary force a treaty on you that would essentially destroy your sovereignty
>just because of one terrorist act
>call your ally for help
>russia says that she will support you
>obviously this means that you are evil and must be blamed

Pull your shit together first. When you are ready we can always solve our issues with the good, old armed struggle.

I guess Afghanistan was innocent then?

>14 million
was not enough

Yes but you understand that you cant possibly win incase we solve our current crisis.

They were guilty of being dirty mountain shitskins. Why are you defending muslim shitskins again?
Perhaps you are one yourself, you bear the kraut flag after all.

>"y-you too!"
Besides, we're fighting the TALIBAN, not the Afghan government.

cry some more mehmet

>mfw reenacting splitting g*rmany into two in Victoria 2

>Why are you defending muslim shitskins again?
I'm not. Afghanistan was as guilty as Serbia.

Besides, we were fighting the BLACK HAND, not the Serbian government.

We shall see. If you beat us than by the law of conquest those lands will be yours. If we win we will take some clay from you as well.

>be American
>talk out of your ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)

Says who?

I laughed.

GERMANS ARE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THEY DESIRE 999999 DRESDENS KRAUTS ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE WHITE RACHE KILL THEMA ALL

Germany was the prodigious country of Europe in 1914 and second largest industrial economy of the world, only behind the US.

I lol at nazis hating jews so much when Britain was the real architect of Germany's destruction.

Its not gonna happen ever so stop larping and get laid virign.

But were YOU born in Germany, you disgraceful traitor?

fuck lads we need to do this to the Mexicans

You're DNA is who you are, you can do a bit but you're born to be what you are.

UNDERRATED POST

Seriously why are still American troops here in Europe? They've no right to stay here. Are we a fckng colony?
It's truly sad that the Globalist powers destroy Europe.

Precisely this

When these documents say "U.S. Government" what they really mean is treacherous CIA and FBI that honestly have no connection to the American people anymore.

>be German
>can't realize that it's wrong to blame an entire nation for the actions of a secret society

we're a colony (of Jews), you're a sub-colony of ours.

Excuses excuses kraut

Sad but true.
(pic not related)

and you're russian cause your grandmas got raped by russian soldiers.

Germans are all middle eastern and/or slavs. German Americans are more german than you are.