Milo & Cernovich Trying to Fleece "It's Okay to be White"

The alt-lite civic nationalists want to take control of this campaign and make money off of it.

So far only altright accounts (like pic related) are pointing out their opportunistic hypocrisy. They spurn any white identity until they can make money

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha, we've turned the Anti-nazifag into a pawn for nazifags.

Who could have seen this coming? Maybe now you can see that these "people" are kike parasites.

This. No fucking kidding.

Sweet, the normies have co-opted the meme, they'll ruin it, but the message should still get out. Time to start baking the next scheme.

It irritates me

Jesus what a shameless, pathetic fag.

>(((cernovich))) is a fucking kike
what? who knew?

Also this guy has one of the faggiest voices I've ever heard, he's a cryptosoyboi and probably has some degenerate act caught on camera that they use to blackmail him

he fucked a tranny too. Ctrl-f "tranny"

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich

so goes the cycle

The point is for normies to become aware. If people are wearing it on T-shirts it's literally a wild success. Now that the cat's out of the bag it's literally time to think up another scheme.

this

fuck all the newfags on here that don't listen to the oldfags

kill the (((alt kike)))

Have you ever noticed how gay the alt-light is? Milo, Cernovich and PJW are all fags. They probably are just attention whore faggots who are just in it to self aggrandize

>PJW checking out the vibrant gay scene

>Cernovich fucking a tranny

>Milo

If they don't change the wording, then there's literally no problem.

Why are you mad?

He loves the "feminine penis"

milo is a fucking jew what did you expect

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>Homophobia is D&C! I bet you can't take the dick of this based black man like (((I))) do!
*marries his bull*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I TRIED TO BE CIVIC WITH YOU CERNOVICH BUT YOU CANT STOP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the words are the same, its beneficial.

I dislike them a lot and hate their money-grubbing merchant shit

For another scheme, what about showing up as ninjas any where people are allowed to walk around in burkas?

That is him. How come I don;t see this spammed everywhere?

"peak" merchant man, if you're going to capitalise shit get the spelling right

sauce?

I'm going to say this again, like I've said for every other threads

you faggots pushed this for too long, it was good for five minutes, you should of dropped it and moved onto the next propaganda piece
But NoOoOo
you had to sperjjj out and make it last longer than it needed to.

Go away, Milo

Why is it that always the biggest retards have the need to open their mouths and shove their garbage opinions into the face of everyone else.

All god. their motives are irrelevant- the effect is all that matters. It'll give more exposure to the message

what ? Im right though, what did you faggots plan to do ? spend the rest of the year putting up IOTBW posters up everywhere ?
Of course not, so just move on and work on something else.

What's the problem? It isn't like they copyrighted it. They're not blocking anybody else from making a shirt. They're just making it easy to buy a shirt and advertising it with their platforms.

Are traps gay^

Its ok to spread those shits.

Dont bw led by envy like a communist / jew.

Do it yourselves instead.

U lowlifes.

good, let all their normalfag fans wear it. theyre doing our job for us

no one cares crying faggot

The problem is now the media has a figure to tie it to. Might has well have drawn some pedo symbols and swastikas on it as far as media concerned now

t. T_D

Mosely isnt capitalizing on it. He is criticizing Cerno for it

Milo instantly sees sheckels, every time.

Milo is a fucking kike. They all betray us one day or the other, you really cannot trust them no matter how "friendly" or "based" they may seem. Kikes have no emotions, they are soulless. They must burn.

why are nazis so fucking dumb

reread what i posted dumbfuck

>gay jew married to a nigger
>pedo symbols and swastikas
I get that all gays are pedos but how is it connected to swastikas?

I'm pretty sure he means something along the lines of "draw attention to". Give Pedro a break, he's trying.

Neat watching a meme get started then work its way to attention

This is death. We plant our memes in harsh climates.

Both the alt-lite and alt-right are parasitic. Sup Forums came up with the idea, not Milo or Dickie Spencer.

Have you not watched MSM in 2017 or what

It will blow up as another kekistan cringefest

AR is content to just promote it as good, and give Sup Forums credit

haven't owned a tv in 10 years and I boycotted msm after the election last year.

what did you mean? Did you mean "emphasize"?

i meant capitalising as in capitalising letters

Cernovitch won't go along with this. He hates the right wing, and frankly I can't find any difference between him and antifa. Even Milo has raged against being called a 'white supremacist'

Let's see how this develops, I don't see either of (((them))) taking the redpill.

Cernovitch literally tells his followers to attack and beat-down any alt-righters if they see us.

he didnt capitalize peak or peek or merchant. I considered that possibility but didnt think you were that dumb

There is no problem with his capitalisation. He's mis-spelled a word and I'm 99% the word you're looking for here is "emphasise", bear in mind the remaining 1% is that you're a mong.

So much this. Our goal is to bring normies to the right, to our side and race realism.

Anytime any normie takes up one of our banners is a huge victory.

The more we can get "it's OK to be white" in the news, the more normies see it, and they come to us.

make them watch Alternative Hypothesis

We're keeping to it because it's simple and it's proving to bE incredibly effective, you damn Paki

>he didnt capitalize peak or peek or merchant. I considered that possibility but didnt think you were that dumb
holy fucking shit

if you're going to put the effort into using correct capitalisation for the first word in your tweet then you can use the correct word "peak" instead of the incorrect word "peek"

fucking nazi moron
>There is no problem with his capitalisation.
i am aware, hence why i said he capitalised shit
>"peak" merchant man, if you're going to capitalise shit get the spelling right
moron

oh, he capitalized the tweet. I always do that so it's a given for me.

You're still dumb

especially when the first word is I. People USUALLY capitalize that out of habit

This was a dumb quibble on your part

It's a phone you idiot, it auto-caps sentences.
1%

at least i know the difference between peek and peak

and that was the fucking point that you morons managed to miss
fuck OFF phoneposting retard

you will never get separation if you dont remain calm

>Eli Mosley
Any relation to the Great, I wonder

Who gives a shit; Let them. It will only make it bigger.

nah, he just runs Identity Evropa