Serious question: why is it perceived as negative that populations are decreasing in western countries?

Serious question: why is it perceived as negative that populations are decreasing in western countries?

Boomers need their social security

its merely an excuse used to push globalization.

Populations aren't decreasing in any country except Japan. Sage

Populations are not decreasing, only the rate of growth. But that is a problem for Jewish economic systems built on endless growth and ever-increasing debt, so they bring in niggers to make up the difference. They also bring in niggers to weaken the culture and prevent anyone from catching on to their economic scheme.

Because the Debt system needs more people to buy shit they don't need.

Because we need high population until robots can take over from us. Otherwise we would lose our top position among the most influential countries in the world and that would allow the chinks to dominate the world. Also, it gives leftist scum a reason for mass immigration.

That's bullshit because I'm like halfway to eligibility and I'm not expecting getting it, despite paying into it for 13 years.

That's actually pretty accurate.

They aren't, native birthrates are. Which doesn't need to be a problem if the powers that be wouldn't just try to compensative this with savages instead of automation.

>TFW no debt.

It's weird to me that I'd probably have difficulty getting a (((loan))) because I don't use any credit.

Hey OP. Why did you use that pic? Just curious

Yes, it's to convince people they need immigrants for jobs.

You could wipe out half of the population of the west, and what would be left would be 100% of the population of the west. Do you see what I'm saying here?

If the population of Japan was 10k people, would they be incapable of sustaining themselves?

I'd rather have robots than brown people desu.

I was uploadingin /s/ threads and it was the most work safe image in the folder.

Cute!

because niggers can't into society

Our debt-based fiat-using society is set up as a massive Ponzi scheme. The debts of the old are repaid with the debts of the young. If there are not enough young for the old to lean on, the whole thing comes crashing down. You don't import immigrants to use them for labor, you import them to use them as fresh credit.

Get a credit card. Use it for one or two small purchases every month and pay it off fully every month. After a year or two you will qualify for any loan you might need (mortgage!). Credit cards are only bad if you run a balance; paying them off actually hurts Jews who are betting against you.

Robots can actually solve our birthrate problems and need for immigration. The future is ours.

wow was animatrix red pilled?
those chink and nigger mutts tho :(

This. Kike Business owners want cheap labour and lobby governments into opening the flood gates. Then kike media shuts down any opposition to this by calling natives racist for speaking out. The ignorant, gullible masses slowly follow suit and now we are in a situation where whites are ashamed of being white and welcome more migrants. Traditional European society is destroyed, but it's alright because our GDP grew 2%.

It was only kind of red pilled.

>TFW robo rights movement in your lifetime

If we had high population growth, we could colonize Africa. Instead, we are being colonized. It seems than humans do not reach equilibrium and observe borders but rather either invade or suffer invasion. It would be better for the world if we did the colonizing.

Its actually a positive thing, but unfortunately same people who are glad to announce that westerners are not reproducing fast, are often the same people who want or accept third world and middle-east mass immigration to Europe, which leads to unrest and more people leading the consuming western lifestyle.

There is absolutely no point defending mass immigration, if you are worried about world population, nature and resources.

>mortgage
I do want a house and that's about the only reason I'd need one. I was thinking of doing exactly what you suggest, maybe for gas and groceries. Then that leads me to frustration of why houses are so goddamn expensive. I don't even want a 2000+ ft^2 house.

I think this is true, the will to survive is also the will to expand. All organisms must either increase and exert their will on their surroundings or die off, a civilization is no different.

yeah they're criminal idiots, so their push is criminally insane
meanwhile 3rd world pop explodes
the shitheads in power forgot all their abortion, family planning, child rearing advice, social justice child theft warriors, corrupt hate white male courts, no fault divorce, demand women get non barefoot and not pregnant, FUCKED IT ALL UP FOREVER

The market has to collapse sometime. Buy when it does. Rent until then.

>meanwhile 3rd world pop explodes

And we're subsidizing it :-)

You will see redpilled anti-robot movements too, son.

BURN SILICON SCUM!

Pension programs are unsupported and none of the boomer saved any money. Also we're getting "refugee" waves so it's burning the candle at both ends

Because the only population decreasing is the white one. The best one.

Now only niggers and shitskins populate which sucks. The dumbest and ugliest fuckers on earth.

They dont care about accountability or being responsible for their actions. They know the state will take care of them (since those races dont contain men who actually work, basically not real men) and their shit nigglets.

You asked a really stupid question.

Also, making these threads doesnt change people's minds about hating niggers and shitskins.

You dont even need Sup Forums to realize how bad niggers and shitskins are.

Finland's native population is declining nowadays.

We don't *have* to hate shitskins. I just want them to stay in their own goddamn countries.

Me too, they help disabled girls without rape or violence.

Because those in charge thrive on debt
You need ever increasing populations to keep it going, they need more and more people in debt to make money off

It doesnt even matter if the new people are all welfare leeches, they will still spend more than their means and the cost will be pushed onto taxpayers
But the debt pushers will still be making money
Even increased violence and crime is a good thing, fear makes people buy more

Reduced happy populations with abundance are their worst nightmare

white people are afraid of losing power. Brown / black people are having way more babies than whites, so eventually the influence they have will keep increasing to the point that they can run the countries they are in. That's the fear of whites anyway who care about this.

its an illusion that anyone is "paying into it", you're paying for the faggots on it right now

We must have constant economic growth goy.
Constant growth forever.