Happening: They messed with Texas

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-16-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

Fucking lefty.

>Roll up windows/fake Rolex
HAPPENING!!!!!

That's why I don't go to church anymore. Atheism rocks!

Dude, get that clip off the slide of your gun. It will pull it back slightly while it's on your waist band which will pull it out of battery, making your gun fail to fire it's first shot

You really think he cares...meanwhile he posts his guns cereal number.

>this
/k/ would have a shit fit over this atf nigger

Tiny package OP

just saw this on the news when I was tuning in for the game. Who was the shooter?

Americans are not even human so who cares.

>be american
>get shot

Like you need to ask

Who gives a fuck

>be a meme flaggot europoor
>be forgotten

The 2016 Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, population is 643. There are 50 people per square mile (population density).

Family in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas
The median age is 39. The US median is 37.4. 66.88% of people in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, are married. 17.50% are divorced.

The average household size is 2.65 people. 30.37% of people are married, with children. 21.99% have children, but are single.

Race in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas
94.40% of people are white, 0.00% are black, 0.00% are asian, 1.09% are native american, and 0.00% claim 'Other'.

0.00% of the people in Sutherland Springs (zip 78161), Texas, claim hispanic ethnicity (meaning 100.00% are non-hispanic).

ad an oxygen tank and the tubing to hook up the mongrel, and you'll be pretty damn close

....it would just go back into battery once you draw it, if it even pulled the slide back at all

How come none of the gun loving Texans shot back?

churches are generally gun free zones because of the day care shit

>Be american
>Gets shot

This is not even a happening.

I'm pissed. There will be blood.

Self-Defense is a meme. Notice that in all of the major mass shootings, non of the people shot back EVEN in a place as gun happy as America.

If a gunman didn't get stopped at a Church in Texas, then there's no way to stop an armed gunman anywhere.

It's nice that you only deal in absolutes.
It must be a perfect rosy world for you.

most "mass" shootings occur in gun free zones. Law abiding citizens tend to follow the law.....go figure

>0=1

Or it could be the process to legally carry a gun is to much a hassle for more people to be armed.

This is about right because it’s all old farmers. Driving through is depressing and doesn’t even have a Dairy Queen

Guess what? More people will have guns on them now because of this.

>number already gone from 16 to 27 by time I clicked the url

rip

Normal people don't take guns to church.

Churches are usually gun free zones due to schools and daycares being integrated into them.

yeah because when people do shoot back and stop the shooter it doesnt become a MAJOR shooting lmao

theres a legion of little fuckboys who turn up at a church or shopping mall to become the next Colombine and shit their pants when some random guy draws his CCW

thank you sam hyde for bringing us this happening

Because churches are gun free zones?

>random shooting in an actual ghost town right when the DNC/Clinton corruption scandal begins

Man these kikes are getting real desperate.

>cereal

I'm pretty sure the stats cutoff is 4 dudes involved, because that lets most of the nig shootings go under the radar.

$100 on the shooter being a black or mexishit. It doesn't say ANYTHING in the article about who he was.

>fat
>handlet
>dicklet

At least you're white

>coulter's law
Give it a few hours.

>Tiny package OP

He's a gun owner, what do you expect?

Fucking now we do. This shit has to stop. We need normal moral decency from humans again.

>no scooter
>no pit stains
>no turds falling out of pants
>only one Wal-Mart bag
This is clearly a European on vacation.

>checks flag
Kek

>flagposting
>Heh, nuthin personal kid.
>*tips*

Damn. A TX town without a DQ is a real shithole

He was probably white. White people got a history of shooting...Wait, I meant white men. Not people.

They still make up the majority of them. The media just ignores it.

>enjoys waiting 23 minutes for the police to show up while tyrone chimps on that starfish
As opposed to those who hop on their smartphone to call other men with guns to come rescue them. What is it like being so weak and pathetic that you need to rely on others for your own defense?

Aren't beaners the smallest on the entire american continent?

>You go around in track pants in public, and judging by that clip you don't use a proper holster.

Bet that Rolex is fake

My pop's church does. Jesus if you saw these people...they're all strapped at the fucking seams it's amazing.